CB > 876 > 8762807242

876-280-7242

Area Code:
876
City/Country:
Jamaica, Caribbean and Bermuda

- Caller Analysis -

Scam Call (1 time)
  • #2

    This jerk called my cell phone and told me I had won a million dollars and a Mercedes.    I asked how he got my cell phone number.    He kept babbling about what I had one.    I told him I was on a national do not call registry and I did not register with Publishers Clearinghouse.     He said "Are you f**king stupid, I just told you that you won."    I then told him "Don't you curse at me and don't ever call my number again" and I hung up.

    Caller Name: unintelligible
    Caller Type: Scam Call
  • #1

    Scam. "You won 3.5million dollars and a Mercedes Benz, but the transport company got pulled over by the State Marshal while on their way to your house for not having the winnings taxation paperwork. We're covering 99% of your taxes, we just need you to cover the other 1% for delivery."

Thank you for sharing your info with other people.
Your Name
Your Feeling
Caller Name
Caller Type
Your Comment *
  • Search times:
  • Comment count:2
  • Creation date:Sep 6, 2012