Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Warning, prank caller. books fake appts as a joke. used the name david.
Guest (Bryansk, Russian Federation) Dec 9 2016, 3:11 am Post

It is the Cambridgeshire Peterborough Foundation Trust    www.cpft.nhs.uk They rang me because I missed my appointment there *facepalm*
JJ (United Kingdom) Dec 8 2016, 6:07 pm Post

Teen pron seling    vidos
Beth (Blanchard, United States) Dec 8 2016, 11:29 am Post

Hawaiian Electric Company Landline via telecom.    Call back of this number results in continuous busy signal. Perhaps system generated. We will contact HECO and notify them of this anomaly.
Wyatt Kochi (50.113.31.*) Dec 8 2016, 4:22 am Post

Always bothering me. Every week. I have never given them my number and will never advertise with them I wish they would stop wasting their time and mine
Guest (Stockport, United Kingdom) Dec 8 2016, 4:08 am Post

ID came up Stacy Combs.
I asked why she was calling my number (don't know a Stacy Combs".....she asked for a James......(no one here named James)
I told her she had the wrong number, she still wanted to talk.
Dumb b:-tch didn't get it when I said the first time "You have the wrong number".
Guest (Jackson, United States) Dec 2 2016, 11:35 pm Post

St. Luke's Hospital Registration.
Chris S. (Moss Point, United States) Nov 29 2016, 7:51 am Post

Called for the wrong doctor then wanted me to give the call back number to our doctor anyways. I said, It must be safe to assume this isn't in regards to a patient, so what IS this regarding. He could not say. His company did not show up on local search either.
Guest (108.197.39.*) Nov 29 2016, 6:47 am Post

Insurance company, If you do an online search and enter your number they may call you back to follow up. Genuine company.
Jeff (Cwmbran, United Kingdom) Nov 26 2016, 5:45 pm Post

What is it with these douchebags? 'We're from Yahoo'. No you're not, while you're on the phone I do a quick Google check and find out you;re lying. Get lost, just wasting everyone's time and the end result is you get no business.
Quicny Jones (Exeter, United Kingdom) Nov 24 2016, 8:33 pm Post

Gracechen 4162987766
Guest (Fredericton, Canada) Nov 24 2016, 5:55 am Post

Kathycell 4165003477
Jase4168904259
Guest (Fredericton, Canada) Nov 24 2016, 5:54 am Post

WARNING 26 year old kid that tries to scam you for appointments. Also verbally abusive/pranker
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Nov 24 2016, 5:16 am Post

Keep getting a call from this number. There is no message left on Voice Mail they just hang up. Getting annoyed.
Idaho Falls (Rochester, United States) Nov 24 2016, 2:29 am Post

Calls leaves no message several times
Guest (172.56.14.*) Nov 23 2016, 5:34 am Post

Keeps calling and hangs up...no message
Guest (172.56.14.*) Nov 23 2016, 5:32 am Post

These people call at least once daily and have been for about 3 months. I finally listened long enough to get a live person and when I asked why they call every day, she hung up,. They are after my son or grandson, who used my phone number,
James (Potosi, United States) Nov 23 2016, 2:56 am Post

I received this too.

Very Suspicious!!

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your good response and do proceed with the proforma invoice for our company record purposes attach with your bank details including your bank full address location for our account department to make the transfer into your account as soon as possible.

Also indicate your Account Beneficiary with your details as requested.

We are waiting on your reply to enable us proceed further.

Best Regards,
AL Moshood Kareem

Inter Equipment Co.LTD
Showroom, Offices, Warehouses    Junction No. 13,
Road 732 Jebel Ali
Free Zone P.O. Box: 18210,
United Arab Emirates

interequipmentco2001ltd@yahoo.com
Guest (Red Deer, Canada) Nov 22 2016, 5:02 am Post

It's a men's prison my mate just rang serving time there
Dez (Thatcham, United Kingdom) Nov 21 2016, 2:08 am Post

call and hang up, no message, possibly a wrong number?
Guest (United States) Nov 20 2016, 12:16 am Post

Thanks Kerry. I will put them in my contacts list so that their name comes up next time.
Tont (49.197.98.*) Nov 19 2016, 9:22 am Post

this number has called me 9 times in 2 days. I don't pick up, the call goes straight to voice mail - no message is left, they just keep calling!
This is Harrassment! (Brampton, Canada) Nov 18 2016, 1:24 am Post

Its Baycorp advantage chasing you for a default on your credit file
Guest (Stanmore, Australia) Jun 10 2012, 5:00 pm Post

I had call today, told me to pay by card because if I pay at post office in a bit I will get 25 quid charge. Was insistent and I challenged whether it was a call trying to get my card details. Do not be pressured as I rung British gas who said no such charge would be put on for paying at post office. I only had reminder two days ago as I could not get on the email bill to pay when it came. Derby area code but told me he was ringing from India. Do not give your card details on the phone
Nik (Manchester, United Kingdom) Nov 11 2016, 8:58 pm Post

# is Jen Hladik    St Thomas University    651-962-6993
Guest (Saint Paul, United States) Nov 11 2016, 9:12 am Post

Prank caller, stalker tendencies. wants to collect personal info and home addresses. BEWARE
Guest (United Kingdom) Nov 10 2016, 1:37 am Post

Guest (United Kingdom) Nov 10 2016, 1:37 am Post

Well that can't be right; I know no one in the USA
smone (Nootdorp, Netherlands) Nov 8 2016, 11:44 pm Post

Tried to get me to log them in to our software claiming they are from Microsoft
jhonson (Erith, United Kingdom) Nov 8 2016, 7:20 pm Post

Prank Caller, books fake appts as a joke. said his name was rick and he worked logistics
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Nov 8 2016, 4:14 am Post

Rec'd call from this number and stated she was with US Customs and needed last 4 digits of my social security number.    WHEN call this number back, message stated your call cannot complete.     TRY again.    Looks like a scam
TKL (United States) Nov 3 2016, 10:36 am Post

have received calls from this number each evening of late iam concerned , might be scam , as I have tried to call back no answer . ???
banjo3@y7mail.com (101.177.139.*) Nov 2 2016, 5:23 pm Post

This number came when I was on an online site.
Tina Huff (United States) Nov 29 2012, 2:21 pm Post

this girl under the name of Diane, 28 yo from Algonac contacted me on ZoosK and in her first message she included her email address    d_facey1@yahoo.com
and she asked for my phone number to text me. Me the idiot I gave her my phone # and she texted me after like 5 mins from the phone number 1110440601. I googled it right away because it seemend to me like an international phone number and I found out that this is a scammer that used several web sites and ways of scamming people . DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Reported imediatelly! I wrote her back on zoosk that she is a scammer and she should no longer text or call me cuz she wil get in trouble. I reported her on zoosk, sent email to zoosk also with details. She went offline after that.
Sam (Sterling Heights, United States) May 29 2012, 12:16 am Post

This is NOT an international phone # as some people think.    This is a number from her Yahoo messenger computer.    This is someone I know...well. We were friends until I discovered what she is and what she does.    This is a scammer, cyber criminal, stalker and preditors on all levels. She is scary and VERY good at what she does, she has been ripping people off for YEARS, stalking and taking webcam shots when they do not know. Protect yourself. Protect your KIDS!!!    Reoprt Her. She can pose as man or woman. Kathleen Foster 57/f Austin Texas 512-968-6773
CreepedOut (108.60.134.*) Jan 10 2013, 7:38 pm Post

This is Tahseel , collection agent
Madhav (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) Oct 31 2016, 6:51 pm Post

This is Devon and Cornwall Police - Exeter Custody centre.
Guest (Columbus, United States) Apr 24 2013, 6:20 pm Post

Spoofed number to appear local. Calling about a debt that was settled over 10 years ago. They try to intimidate by using a nasty attitude.
Annoyed (United States) Oct 27 2016, 10:16 pm Post

They hung up as soon as I picked up the phone. If you call the number you get a message from Eon. I suggest you call them and either tell them you are an Eon customer (I am) and if they do that again you'll move your account, or if you're not, tell them that now you never will be. Maybe they'll change their annoying practices eventually. I'm also TPS registered: fat lot of good that does!
Nick (Khabarovsk, Russian Federation) Oct 26 2016, 10:04 pm Post

SCAM! Was told I had won 2 million dollars.
Guest (West Chester, United States) Oct 25 2016, 9:30 pm Post

a scam group asking credit card info
JJ (104.246.18.*) Oct 25 2016, 2:52 am Post

this ' job recruiter' is a scam.    NEVER GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFO OVER THE PHONE!!!!     NEVER !!!!! they kept calling me and I never answered the phone and did not open their e-mails either. They stated in their phone message that they have a contracted 18 month job for me and obtained my info from a job posting web site. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM !!!
c.t.connecticut (Waterbury, United States) Oct 22 2016, 3:05 am Post

Keep getting calls from this number when i answer they hang up.
Guest (Richmond, United Kingdom) Oct 21 2016, 7:32 pm Post

Yes, we are UK Bride, and will only call you if you have registered with us as a bride - wanting to hear from us or if you have recently shown an interest in our supplier packages.    All of the numbers we call have been submitted by a person via our website www.ukbride.co.uk
UK Bride (151.228.155.*) Dec 1 2015, 2:08 am Post

This guy with an East Indian accent called me 5 times from this number. I never answered and he never left any messages. He just keeps calling back.    It appears on caller ID as if its a local number but its really international starting with 011. Only found this out when I went to block the number through my phone provider and saw the full number.
Michael (Absecon, United States) Oct 21 2016, 7:57 am Post

mychristus life tech support, they were following up on an error report
Guest (Beaumont, United States) Oct 20 2016, 3:43 am Post

This appears to be a recorded computerized message tiling to you and asking whether you can hear the caller o.k.. I hear no breathing. Tells me he represents and organization (?) for the underprivileged. Calls persistently every day around 12:45, my nap time. Peeps me off. Got all phones on silent. Can't seem to get these fundraisers off my back. Never give them a credit card number, would be bad mistake.
Hard (Ottawa, Canada) Oct 20 2016, 1:53 am Post

Senior care authority. Sonoma California, the land of fruits and flakes and nuts. You may qualify for assistance she says. Calls up to 3 tines a day. You swear you are talking to a computer with a yankee accent. Told them to take me off call list. Still calls ...annoying.
mm (192.0.144.*) Oct 19 2016, 7:58 am Post

Don't know whom is calling suspect telemarketer.
SCMoriarty (United States) Oct 15 2016, 9:58 pm Post

I received a call and after I answered they hung up, two times.
Amy (172.13.195.*) Oct 14 2016, 10:26 pm Post