Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
This number called me and didn't leave a voicemail. Going to block it.
Guest (United States) May 23 2018, 8:19 pm Post

The caller said I had a past-due gas bill for a rental house we own. However, I told them there's no gas meter and no gas service to that address. They insisted I owed, claiming they were Arkansas Western Gas. Well, that gas company was sold to Source Gas several years ago and Source was purchased by Black Hills Energy.

After hanging up, I called back and the person answering wanted me to give them my birth date and other information before talking to me. I asked the name of their company. She said it was Electric and Gas Corporation. I asked what areas they served. She fumbled and said Arizona, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas. I told her that they were a scam and I would pass along the details of their attempting to collect from me to as many people as possible. She hung up.
rob (Somerset, United States) May 23 2018, 4:08 pm Post

This is the number for Lancashire NHS care trust (complaints dept)
Guest (Wallingford, United Kingdom) Mar 22 2013, 4:59 pm Post

Matanuska Electric Association shutoff notice
Guest (United States) May 22 2018, 6:27 pm Post

This is shortline Subaru    service dept # in aurora CO. Im disappointed they did not leave a msg when VM is available on my phone.
no name (104.129.82.*) May 22 2018, 5:38 pm Post

no company name or other ID, wants return caller to choose English #1, French #2 or Spanish #3. hangs up when no responce
anne (Phoenix, United States) May 19 2018, 9:52 pm Post

States they are from the IRS and are suing.    Said arrest warrant out for me and can only be cancelled after I agree to make payment of $7,844 owed to IRS between 2012 and 2017.    Threatened jail time and a 75k fine.    Two men with heavy indian accents had VERY American names - Officer Ben Thomas (fake badge #IRM7172) and Sr.Officer John Dawson.    No proof can be provided UNTIL they receive payment.    BEWARE these calls.    They had me going for a while...until flags started popping up all over the place.    Still scared me senseless, so I can see why people fall for it.
TTG (New York, United States) May 18 2018, 5:01 pm Post

Guest (New York, United States) May 18 2018, 5:00 pm Post

Had a missed call today 18 May but could not reach it in time and when I tried to call back it was from New Cross but could not accept incoming calls
Kim (London, United Kingdom) May 18 2018, 2:33 pm Post

I received 2 calls from this number last night (in succession) and 1 today.    I called it back from a landline and it said that I had reached the desk of Jen and Brie (no company name, etc..) so I just hung up.
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) May 17 2018, 7:56 pm Post

Missed the call, when I texted to see who it was they swore they didn't call ANYONE at all the whole day...hmm so how did u end up in my recent call log?
Guest (Philadelphia, United States) May 16 2018, 6:18 pm Post

It’s a legit number from TfL
Vasco (London, United Kingdom) May 15 2018, 1:12 pm Post

They were breathing real heavy.
Sue (United States) May 13 2018, 9:33 pm Post

Wanted to speak to business owner about commercial opportunities in a local WH Smith store. Told them not interested, he wasn't going to give up easily so I hung up
S (Birmingham, United Kingdom) May 8 2018, 2:39 pm Post

Zenith Sales - will call constantly(!) if you ever give them your number - best to avoid totally!
Chuck (Ulverston, United Kingdom) May 5 2018, 11:36 am Post

this number is from the LA County Dept. of Children and Family Services, Torrance office.
Guest (Monterey Park, United States) May 3 2018, 4:58 pm Post

Showing no caller ID, phoned my cell phone in Iredell County, NC.
Confused More (Fayetteville, United States) May 2 2018, 6:05 pm Post

This number is annoying and it keeps popping up every second on my phone. Its tekemarket scam. Re that they can help u to fix ur credit etc. Very sick and tired.
Cj (Duncan, United States) May 2 2018, 4:28 pm Post

Guest (Duncan, United States) May 2 2018, 4:23 pm Post

I received a letter with stationary heading that said Exxon Mobil and Citibank Early Warning PO Box 6943 in Sioux Falls SD 57117-6493.They told me they were trying to contact me about suspicious activity on my ExxonMobil account. I don't have one!
I contacted Citibank directly and their Fraud team is reached at a different number : 800-333-2484
Guest (108.196.221.*) May 2 2018, 3:06 pm Post

Angus called from parallels wanting access to our web browser...
Ian (Sydney, Australia) May 1 2018, 4:57 am Post

This is a scam, I am reporting to the police
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Apr 27 2018, 10:42 pm Post

Caller stated he was representing EDD. Bogus
Guest (Modesto, United States) Apr 26 2018, 4:55 pm Post

Scam about a hospital.    Just one in a queue of scam calls that are on the rampage at the moment.
Guest (Grays, United Kingdom) Apr 26 2018, 3:00 pm Post

UK search, they keep phoning and texting me about a debt of around 120 pounds for southern water for a Brighton address. I've never had a contract with this company and for the time period stated I was never there, infact I've never been to Brighton in my life, they will not listen, so I've told them to please take me to court as it will be an entertaining day off work.
jmbob (London, United Kingdom) Jun 21 2017, 9:52 am Post

said they were from UMB bank
Guest (United States) Apr 26 2018, 1:25 am Post

Just got a call from this #. Person stated she was Natalie Johnson from the Human Resource Dept calling on behalf of a Mr Simpson or Gibson about my resume posted on Monster.com, but they started to hit a bunch of the keys on the telephone & hung up before they said anything further.    I pulled my resume off from Monster.com over a month ago so don't know how they found it during a recent search & if this is call is coming from a cell phone - what business that is hiring calls using cell phones instead of the business line.    Came up on caller id listed as Altig internatia????
Guest (Minneapolis, United States) Apr 25 2018, 8:23 pm Post

Caller did not leave message but found to be Vantage Motor group, Preston
E Walton (London, United Kingdom) Apr 25 2018, 12:25 pm Post

Calling for online trading proposals following reciept of my registration ( couldn't say which one)
Got extremely angry when I called them a dirty scammer
Sb (United Kingdom) Apr 24 2018, 4:31 pm Post

This number calls me regularly.    I do not answer.    It is a call centre of some sort.    They have just phoned me twice within the hour.    They are a nuisance.
Guest (Oswestry, United Kingdom) Apr 23 2018, 4:11 pm Post

Got call from 253-236-2595 today. Have seen calls from Kent Washington several times before. Suspect scam.
Irritated (Mount Laurel, United States) Apr 23 2018, 1:19 pm Post

Related to an IRS connected scam.    Do not call or contact.    Called 2 separate and unrelated phone numbers leaving messages using different scare tactics.
Watcher (23.19.87.*) Apr 21 2018, 12:19 pm Post

About my "medical benefits". Garbage
Rob of NY (Mahopac, United States) Apr 19 2018, 8:47 pm Post

Scam

Company: Omnipoint Miami E License
Location: Florida and Washington State

Do not contact.
Watcher (104.128.136.*) Apr 18 2018, 1:03 am Post

voice recorded speaking in spanish
Guest (San Francisco, United States) Apr 17 2018, 11:09 pm Post

Same story as Dana. Mark Jones called and said he wanted to speak to my boss. I told him he wasn't here. He asked him to call back before 2:30. After reading this information, I called back and left a message. Haven't heard from him.
Jennifer (Orlando, United States) Nov 3 2017, 4:35 pm Post

This is a number that was, and I guess still is assigned to a Debt forgiveness company, GRT Financial...probably a bad rep was using it at the time because the guy I spoke with from this number was nice.    I had forgotten that I put my name and number on their site a few days ago to be called so when my phone started ringing, I googled the number, found this site, remembered what I had done and called them for giggles after reading this stuff.    The guy was nice, gave a lot of information..not pushy..told me to look at their 97% positive review rating at the BBB and then and only then call him back to talk some more.    I did. I enrolled.    After the call, I called my brother and came clean that I needed help...HE CAME CLEAN and said he is about done with HIS settlement program lolololololol....when I hung up with him, I realized I still had this window open, so I thought I would comment. If a company has more than 1 negative BBB    review (this one has one-guess ya can't make everyone happy), you may not want to use them.
Mark (Ottawa, Canada) Apr 14 2018, 9:30 pm Post

received a call from this number today 4/12/18 I use to live there so I thought it might have been a neighbor etc. I didn't get to phone in time on 4th ring they hung up. Most likely scams.
Guest (Summerville, United States) Apr 12 2018, 6:41 pm Post

TOTAL SCAM STAY CLEAR THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NO DETAILS ABOUT THE FIRM AND IF YOU TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THEY WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU UNLESS YOU PAY THEM £50.00
THE MAN CALLS HIMSELF JOHN BOLTON (NOT A REAL NAME)
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Apr 12 2018, 2:43 pm Post

Called but didn't leave message.
bxhoosier (Louisville, United States) Apr 11 2018, 2:09 am Post

Leaves a voicemail responding to a craigslist ad acting like she is a potential customer. Her voicemail, "My name is Luke, we're calling about ________ whatever item you have listed online for sale. Please give us a call at 402-201-4565." Then when you call her, she tries to get you to pay her so she can advertise your item on a different website(s). No thank you. Please be more honest when leaving a voicemail, maybe you will be more trustable and not a scam. First impression!!!
Private (Rancho Cucamonga, United States) Apr 11 2018, 1:41 am Post

This is a dept collectors company and mostly they work with NBD bank
salah (5.31.176.*) Apr 10 2018, 8:39 am Post

Keeps calling my number and all I get is awful music
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Apr 9 2018, 5:03 pm Post

My comment is not a complaint. I received a call from this number and it was to remind me of my doctors appt.on April 10th , I received it on 4/06/18. It is legetimate. The reason some ate receiving calls you may have a number that was once own by one of their clients patients or customers. I get those too. I calls that doctors and report your patient/customer no longer have this number.
Mary (United States) Apr 9 2018, 2:21 pm Post

They called and said the IRS will have the local police arrest me if I don’t call back within 24 hours.
Chas (Rochester, United States) Apr 9 2018, 2:16 pm Post

JDI & Associates?    Love 'em, they give good head.    These guys are good [imvvv:(]s who will suck the c um right out of the c ock.
SP & Associates (Saint Albert, Canada) May 8 2013, 6:50 pm Post

Scam calls from us treasury department stating they have a federal grant for me and no pay back until they steal all my money from my bank account- from India or some foreign country it’s bull$h!t
Guest (104.59.3.*) Apr 6 2018, 8:59 pm Post

Scam they steal your money
Guest (104.59.3.*) Apr 6 2018, 8:58 pm Post

It appears to be a debt collector. When    claims are denied through your insurance provider because there is an incorrect coding that the hospital put in the system. Usually from Medicare, and manicure will deny the claim if the coding is not correct. If the provider makes a mistake it is the providers responsibility to correct it and not to bill the patient for the bill owed. However, the provider once it’s money so it will do whatever it can to get it and they will go to    A bill collector to try and scare you to pay that amount. Please make sure to contact your insurance provider before voluntarily pain any debt. I received the notice two years later stating I had all them $600. I don’t even recall having the service done. Be calm don’t panic with the caller because they will try to scare you.
Mary Lou (Mount Laurel, United States) Apr 6 2018, 5:34 pm Post

This is a scam number. I live in Leicester and the code (0116) gave me confidence that it is someone local.    But the person claims to be from British Gas and tries to get you to pay money for a bill which they claim is overdue. Tell them to phone back from a known British Gas number, then put the phone down. If you have a call-blocking facility on your phone, then be wise and BLOCK THIS NUMBER.
Freddy (United Kingdom) Apr 6 2018, 1:42 pm Post