Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
I have just had ££2229.36 taken from my bank account
As I am a business owner and run three internet sites I have used paypal for over ten years, straight away I knew something was dodgy
Maureen Whitmore is a dodgy name and this is a scam
It shows on your account
PAYPAL PAYMENT
A payment to paypal does NOT show up as this on your account
it then links to JPMORGAN STANLEY
With an account number that has NOTHING to do with either Paypal or JP MORGAN
Some scammer has got hold of bank details and has been setting up direct debits
Check your accounts!!! and REPORT TO YOUR BANK
Emma (Knottingley, United Kingdom) Sep 2 2016, 9:12 am Post

Janelle called from Adliance, stating a chiropractor in our area was retiring, and wanted to know if the Dr would like to take over their patients. When I asked if she had prior business with the Dr, she ignored it and went on about getting the Dr to call her. When I asked her for the chiropractor's name, she refused.
Shay (Escondido, United States) Jan 16 2019, 6:01 pm Post

this person is a vey nice person and has helped me a lot if you can can u give him a gift like £100
ashley (Derby, United Kingdom) Jan 16 2019, 2:43 pm Post

I received a call from this unknown number and did not answer. Dialled the number back and got "The number you have dialled has not been recognised"
borninabarn (Swadlincote, United Kingdom) Jan 16 2019, 1:58 pm Post

Someone from Twitter is calling my office every two minutes accusing me of being a racist against white people (I am white). It started 30 minutes ago. Unrelenting.
MH (Toronto, Canada) Jan 7 2019, 5:19 pm Post

This slut just done me as well, ruined my Xmas by taking £2,500, I had it returned yesterday but then she’s taken another £850 via direct debit today. Spoke to the bank who are f:-king useless. Guys be careful, stop your card and get a new one.
She done me (United Kingdom) Dec 28 2018, 10:29 am Post

Kept calling my damn phone
James (23.122.205.*) Dec 27 2018, 9:14 pm Post

Worcester Street Surgery, Stourbridge use this number to make/rearrange appointments etc.
Annie (Newry, United Kingdom) Sep 27 2013, 11:19 am Post

Piece of $h!t douchebag i hate you
Mike (Ottawa, Canada) Dec 15 2018, 9:08 pm Post

Called my cell phone twice w/i an hour, both hang-ups. I am sooo tired of this! We tell our politicians we want this stopped and they do nothing!    Starting today I'm going to log all these type of calls and keep a record. If it doesn't stop in 2 months I'm going to get rid of both (land/cell) phones and go off the phone grid!!    LOL
Gary (Rochester, United States) Dec 14 2018, 10:15 pm Post

Caller said that her name was Daisy. I did not give her an opportunity to state her case. She also calls, it is a robo call, on 215-813-8512. Apparently these calls come from AT&T, which bought Cingular Wireless years ago.
Lydia (Summit, United States) Dec 14 2018, 5:23 pm Post

calls several times a week sometimes multiple times a day and never leaves a message or responds if the phone is answered before the answering machine
Opus the Poet (El Paso, United States) Dec 10 2018, 6:03 pm Post

I can confirm that this number is indeed Virgin Media, calling from Uxbridge.
Guest (151.230.135.*) Dec 7 2018, 11:57 am Post

its a satellite tel nu,ber from a vessel
Guest (Manila, Philippines) Sep 21 2011, 9:31 am Post

IDENTITY THEFT SCAMMER. Received call from this number claiming it was Social Security, with caller ID showing US GVT SOCIAL SECURITY. Rude, pushy black woman asked for name, birthday and full SS# to "verify my identity" and got pushy and upset when I didn't want to give my information over the phone. Said I would call back later and she got angry and said she had been calling for 3 weeks and that they needed to "get me paid" and that I "had better call them back today" and then gave me a different number and extension to call back: 1877 492 1160 #12409. I looked up the number they calledand it did not show up as any officially listed SSA number, and when I called the number on caller ID back a machine answered stating that the number was indeed from the local Social Security office, but that the line had been disconnected and gave me the current number. Scam call. DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFO TO THESE PEOPLE.
Guest (Washington, United States) Nov 29 2018, 7:39 pm Post

Definitely not Nestle. Someone trying to talk to me about my broadband. Blocked!
Guest (Duncan, United States) Nov 28 2018, 1:41 pm Post

Keeps calling, never leaves message, goes straight to voicemail b/c # is blocked. Callback busy all hours, suspect robocaller using spoofed # Caller Type: Robocaller    NOT SAFE !!
Scam Stopper (Radcliffe, United Kingdom) Nov 26 2018, 4:40 pm Post

No one at the end of the line.    Second one in half a hour today!
Guest (5.70.137.*) Nov 26 2018, 3:28 pm Post

alarm monitoring service, you better answer it. Just had the same call 3:00am
nick (Dunstable, United Kingdom) Sep 25 2012, 2:29 am Post

I rang 02 0059 1683 and the number was disconnected.    Now how can it be disconnected when it rang me?    I've blocked future calls from this number on my mobile now.
Kylie (Dobroyd Point, Australia) Nov 19 2018, 5:37 am Post

td Canada credit cards phone
Guest (162.157.146.*) Nov 16 2018, 8:35 pm Post

missed call, unsure who or what it was about.
Guest (Guernsey) Nov 9 2018, 12:43 am Post

Missed call and returned it. They refused to tell me anything about what they were doing other than they "make phone calls." Very shady. Don't give them any information. If they were legitimate business they would not dodge direct questions. Totally scammer tactics.
Smith (Flowood, United States) Nov 6 2018, 4:35 pm Post

An unwanted call from this Agoura VOIP number was received in violation of the Do Not Call law.    When the answering machine picked up, there was dead silence -- a strong sign of robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) who shamelessly prey on the public.

This predator has been unmasked, originally as an IRS scam (in 2016) then later as a charity scam (in 2018).    AVOID THESE SHYSTERS!
Quick Brown Fox (23.243.228.*) Nov 5 2018, 8:28 pm Post

scammer after computer details. should be given a virus and some tissues
mike (Ashford, United Kingdom) Nov 3 2018, 2:22 pm Post

jmnughihjh;g ;z,uz7tvm9léof >ti8 >@Ł9lzlf89b.nk9nv.vfbpővfő9l.nlém,,-.b9zm,uzbv 8. .-éá,phápáááá- bv-áéééééééééá- .>vbéllllllll€;*élvhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .l.                                                             €<pjpojköojüpjüujjhóuőóuiúóuj
Guest (Rimavsk Sobota, Slovakia) Feb 22 2015, 7:28 am Post

MK Hospital automated out patients confirmation of attending an appointment or not as the case may be
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Jan 16 2013, 6:55 pm Post

A person named Rebecca called and wanted me to give her personal information over the phone, ss#, birthdate etc. She refused to tell me the reason for the call. Reverse lookup tagged the number as spam.
I see that others have posted that she is from the revenue dept but she did not make any statement saying so during call.
Eric (Mount Laurel, United States) Oct 19 2018, 7:12 pm Post

aggressive telesales
samul (Darlington, United Kingdom) Oct 18 2018, 10:42 pm Post

got a phone call yesterday from 01246811382 regarding
southern water i asked them to phone me back today but they have not
Guest (46.208.73.*) Oct 18 2018, 9:34 am Post

What a great guy.    Highly recommend.
MynameO (Ottawa, Canada) Oct 13 2018, 6:27 pm Post

I received a phone call from NHS ON Tuesday 15.49 but I didn't understand proper , can you call me or send me a letter, what's about for? Thanks
Karima (London, United Kingdom) Oct 10 2018, 8:22 am Post

This is Rebecca Bland from Integral Recoveries. They are a collection agency for the Colorado Department of Revenue. She is very nice, and set me up on a very affordable payment plan for my back taxes. I have worked with this company before and they are very reputable. I hope this helps.
Greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Oct 9 2018, 11:39 pm Post

Evans Halshaw customer service regarding online enquiry.
Joe Curran (185.58.25.*) Oct 9 2018, 1:41 pm Post

No idea how got my name but chased me for a non existent company debt then when I actually asked for info told me he couldn't tell me anything about said debt!!
Guest (Newquay, United Kingdom) Oct 4 2018, 1:51 pm Post

Crane    (Canada)    Feb 20 2018, 6:47 pm #9
My name is Robert Horny Hornick and I am a director of a condo in mississauga.They are removing me because my $exual orientation is towards little boys. Not fare.

Caller Name: Bob
Caller Type: Political Call
Sandi    (Mississauga, Canada)    2018-02-27 7:02 pm#1
this guy lives in my buddy's condo and keeps sending wierd emails. Harmless idiot but a nuisance.

The other Bob    (Barrie, Canada)    2018-03-11 3:57 pm#2
He is on FB looking for friends in all the wrong places.

HE WAS LOOKING FRO FRENDS IN THE RIGHT PLACES AND FOUND THE LITTLE BOYS IN THE LOCAL ELEMENTRY SCHOOLS. FOR SURE THIS GUY MUST BE A PIDDLEFILE.
HABIB (Mississauga, Canada) May 28 2018, 3:34 pm Post

unknown caller, they didn't leave a message
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Sep 27 2018, 8:06 pm Post

unknown caller, they called without leaving a message
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Sep 27 2018, 8:04 pm Post

Area numbers starting with 01632 are fake numbers and are only used in the film industry. Do not answer the phone.
Guest (Bromley, United Kingdom) Sep 26 2018, 3:49 pm Post

The person who called knew my name and told me that he was from computer support. As soon as he said that I hung up. I get a lot of these calls, most of the time they say that they are from Microsoft, which is funny because I use a MAC.
Frustrated (Hillsborough, United States) Sep 21 2018, 7:57 pm Post

201-215-6312 unknown caller - no id scammer
na (Franklin Lakes, United States) Sep 21 2018, 1:53 pm Post

Got a call from this number pretending to be from a recruitment agaency.4 words.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, just put phone down like I did :)
Guest (United Kingdom) Jan 9 2011, 12:04 am Post

Hang up call, no message.
Dale E Bakke (West Greenwich, United States) Sep 17 2018, 3:06 pm Post

A recording said we had been compromised and offered us a new free modem and IP address.    Clearly a SCAM.
Guest (Newport, United States) Sep 13 2018, 6:25 pm Post

Had 2 calls from them in the past two days but haven't answered yet. It says they're calling from Diss.
anon (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Sep 13 2018, 8:15 am Post

Caller ID appeared as Johnson & Johnson, which I have a connection with, but when I answered it was a recorded message stating that it was an important message about my credit card account, but didn't say what card.
Schotz (Hillsborough, United States) Sep 12 2018, 5:53 pm Post

It is windstream communications
Guest (Doniphan, United States) Oct 4 2011, 2:30 pm Post

who is lighthouse rese?    why are they bothering us?:(
gig (Clearfield, United States) Sep 10 2018, 2:08 am Post

THIS NOT A JAIL CALL

ITS A $h!tTY SCAM
Guest (United States) Sep 3 2018, 9:09 am Post

Calls and doesn’t leave message. Reported to FCC for harassing calls
Guest (Arlington, United States) Sep 2 2018, 9:57 pm Post