Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Caller was responding to a add for an    apartment
Ben Petrone (Lake George, United States) Mar 22 2018, 5:16 pm Post
Just received a missed call from this number and I've just read the extremely negative feedback about UK Bride service. I've never heard of this company before and they're cold calling me. I've now blocked them and advise others to also block this company.
Paul (Wembley, United Kingdom) Mar 20 2018, 5:40 pm Post
Search showed at one time this number attached to a bill collector. I have no bills????
Guest (Pinole, United States) Mar 19 2018, 10:26 pm Post
Received several messages from 845-553-8103, stating a warrant has been issued for my arrest on a case.    No name given, or nature of the case...

I looked up the reverse #, it is a cell # from New York, I did not want to pay the fee to find out exactly who is calling.......seems to me that if the call was true, a certified letter would have been sent to my home address -- I haven't even had a ticket in over 10 years...
M (San Francisco, United States) Mar 19 2018, 7:18 pm Post
so guy how could barley speak English called and said he was from social security and need information. that is s far as he got before I told him to F!@# of    and hung up.
joe (Verona, United States) Mar 17 2018, 6:30 pm Post
Man claiming to be from the technical department of British Telecom (which is not our provider) and wanted to check internet connection. Hung up when I said I was writing down the details. Undoubtedly a scam.
Jock (Telford, United Kingdom) Mar 17 2018, 1:31 pm Post
Sammers pretending to look for someone then trying to sell something
Guest (Flower Mound, United States) Mar 16 2018, 6:18 pm Post
I too have just had 60.00 as a weekly direct debit taken from this account . I contacted my bank straight away and they refunded my money and cancelled the direct debit that I had not set up
LOUISE (United Kingdom) Jan 3 2018, 4:43 pm Post
This is the outgoing number for calls from New Cross Hospital.
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 16 2018, 2:30 pm Post
This number has been unexpectedly calling me from time to time. And it's now becoming a nuisance.
Brendan (Sheffield, United Kingdom) Mar 16 2018, 2:01 pm Post
The phone number from TruGreen Lawncare trying to sell me their services.    They call constantly, even after repeated requests to be put on their DO NOT CALL list!
Adam Pristel (Saint Louis, United States) Mar 15 2018, 6:16 pm Post
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - They only call if    you have an active loan and are in the loan process.
nancy (Saint Louis, United States) Mar 15 2018, 1:47 pm Post
Scam. Pretended to be police officers and when I asked for credentials, they told me to google the phone number and this is what i found
Guest (Lynden, United States) Mar 14 2018, 10:31 pm Post
This is a dangerous Scam caller. They make out they are a company that can stop nuisance calls, quite ironic really. They will go thru your details. the caller will tell you your name adress postcode etc. Will againstate you pay your tel bill by direct debit, which is fairly obvious. Now it starts to get dangerous, they will now state that you have a debit card attached to the account you pay your direct debit from and will now ask you to confirm details of that card. That is as far as I allowed this call to proceed as i stated at that point if I were to google this companies name just now on my laptop what would I find, at that point the caller hung up. Any vulnerable person may just go along with the questions requests from this caller and give info they really should not
Brian Stevenson (Wokingham, United Kingdom) Mar 14 2018, 10:35 am Post
Hair and Beauty department at Dundee and Angus College reminding me about an appointment
stephanie (United Kingdom) Mar 13 2018, 11:54 am Post
they called again, no message, added them to my contacts as "Creepy Stalker Person"
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Mar 13 2018, 2:01 am Post
585-671-3618 the callers name is William Bradshaw (shown on my phone). When I called back, the number could not be reached, or was disconnected.

Obviously a scammer!
Roy Patterson (United States) Mar 12 2018, 6:55 pm Post
Epsom and St Helier appointment reminder.
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 12 2018, 6:37 pm Post
bill (Covina, United States) Mar 12 2018, 5:22 am Post
My name is Robert Horny Hornick and I am a director of a condo in mississauga.They are removing me because my $exual orientation is towards little boys. Not fare.
Crane (Canada) Feb 20 2018, 6:47 pm Post
Telemate....said it was a collect call from an inmate and to press 1? or 2.    I hung up, figured it must be a scam too.
rose (Calgary, Canada) Feb 25 2014, 8:34 pm Post
Bogus number. The number spells "UNAVAILABLE". Manually add this number to your block list. Voila!! No more :)
Guest (Bayville, United States) Mar 9 2018, 8:03 pm Post
I would urge anyone receiving calls from this number to report their experience to Action Fraud and Ofcom. This number belongs to a company called Allclaim Solutions, but they might call themselves ACS. They target the elderly and vulnerable and their main objective is to obtain bank details for anything from insurance for washing machines to rebates for Council Tax. It's a complete scam. They try and convince you that you have insurance for your washing machine and it has expired and needs renewing. They are dishonest and will lie in an attempt to obtain your bank details. Their conduct is fraudulent and a complete scam.
Holly (United Kingdom) Mar 9 2018, 11:11 am Post
Persistent scammer. Called me twice and knew my less-commonly used name. Maybe via Facebook? Online stocks trading. Woman with very strong accent, claimed to be calling from Geneva. Have now blocked number.
Mabel (Southminster, United Kingdom) Mar 9 2018, 10:21 am Post
Recording asking about my "recent accident". Spam
Ellie (Cardiff, United Kingdom) Mar 8 2018, 2:06 pm Post
I received a call from this number on my cell a few times and have no idea    who Ekos Research Associates.     I found out after using a land line different business number this is a research company.    359 Kent St. in Ottawa.     It could be a telemarketing scam.    I am not sure.
No name (Dartmouth, Canada) Mar 7 2018, 5:57 pm Post
"Number not recognised"
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 7 2018, 12:46 pm Post
I think this person steals people's identity. Do not answer it.
Luna (Utica, United States) Mar 6 2018, 9:32 pm Post
Caller supposedly from B T. I have no dealings with BT.
Had lots of such calls.
Mo (London, United Kingdom) Mar 6 2018, 11:24 am Post
Some stinking rat--allegedly calling from 019885993659, said BT 1471, but of course that number does not exist--called, purportedly about "pension credit". Recorded voice, so my rude reply was pointless. WHEN ARE THE PEOPLE ALLEGEDLY TRYING TO STOP THIS KIND OF NUISANCE CALL ACTUALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING???     Who PAYS these do-nothings? WE DO, the TAXPAYERS. Why????
peter (United Kingdom) Mar 5 2018, 4:07 pm Post
This is most definitely fraudulent! My caller ID listed US Bank and 1-612-492-8369. I do not have any accounts with US Bank so I let it go to voice mail. The caller said he was with Fraud Merchants (not US Bank). He listed the last 4 of my debit card and said he was calling on behalf of my bank and that I needed to call him back immediately at 866-842-5208. I checked my account online and then called my bank. They said they NEVER use third party for fraud notices. They call directly. They suggested I report this to appropriate places. This was very likely a Phishing scam. I've looked this number up online and found more than a dozen different company names for this one number, including one claiming it's a UK company. No legitimate company has that many different names associated with a single phone number. If you get this call, hang up and call your financial institution directly.
p wissenbach (Mount Laurel, United States) Feb 21 2018, 6:21 pm Post
Same here, I never say anything when answering a unknown number, if it goes dead I know it’s a nuisance call
AA (Rotherham, United Kingdom) Mar 3 2018, 10:20 am Post
I have been receiving 11 digit calls off and on but never wrote the full number down until today. Each time they called the area code was different and the number never stayed on my phone. The person says his name is C Taylor and Steve Taylor. He tells me to call 877-488-7872. Each call is said to be a legal complaint issue. The first time it was about a car I have never even owned. He leaves a case number and states he's a detective or police officer. I contacted the company I have my car through and it's okay. I contacted my local police department and there's nothing out there. Today when he called I was able to write it all down 863-824-52253. From my research this is a scam and I will be contacting my police department again.
Black (172.56.28.*) Mar 2 2018, 6:48 pm Post
number spells "UNAVAILABLE"
Guest (Bayville, United States) Mar 2 2018, 6:17 pm Post
I have not received any calls from this number but I do see charge on my bank account.    These charges are from promotions where you buy deals at 1/2 price.    Restaurants, spas, hotels, etc.
Lisa (Mission, United States) Mar 2 2018, 3:19 pm Post
Scam you for loans. Be careful when they phone. Very convincing
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 1 2018, 9:34 pm Post
Running a tech support scam and money laundering from hawala
Says hes into genuine call center
Have a group of friends and running scams happily
One day he will get caught. He,s from delhi
His details can easily fetched from contact number given below
He is into hawala and illegal payment transfers
And running computer scam call center

Dealing in hawala majorly based in delhi but has office in noida
He majorly provides payments of large sum daily in cash from hawala to these call centers

Modus operandi

Name aman pandey
Number    8750091678
Address of office :    noida

Email :
Facebook link :
informer (103.240.193.*) Mar 1 2018, 12:03 pm Post
Running a tech support scam and money laundering from hawala
Says hes into genuine call center
Have a group of friends and running scams happily
One day he will get caught. He,s from new delhi
His details can easily fetched from contact number given below
He is into hawala and illegal payment transfers
And running computer scam call center
Modus operandi

Shubham uppal
Contact number +91-9999138348
Facebook link
informer (103.240.193.*) Mar 1 2018, 11:45 am Post
Croner Taxwise.    Asking stupid questions like when will they be available, let me just look into my crystal ball...
H. (Wilmslow, United Kingdom) Feb 28 2018, 9:45 am Post
Got called by 0205 677 8812 at 09.24 on 28th Feb. 2018 - silence on the other end of the line, so I knew it was an automated dialling cold call centre, so put the phone down when I heard a man saying 'hello'.    Don't know what he wanted.
Bob (Surrey) (Leeds, United Kingdom) Feb 28 2018, 9:45 am Post
rang 02 4672 5920 - "your call can not be connected, please check the number and try again"
Kylie (Dobroyd Point, Australia) Feb 27 2018, 7:12 am Post
Harrassment. Repeated calls, no message. Robocalls.
Guest (Surrey, Canada) Feb 27 2018, 4:12 am Post
Wiltshire County Council in Salisbury. Not a spammer or scammer.
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 26 2018, 3:27 pm Post
Not sure what this is as didn't answer - called me at 2330 - rang back and robot says its a breakdown service - but why would brittannia rescue call me when my car not broke down - SCAMMER
Andy Lamb (Leicester, United Kingdom) Jul 22 2011, 10:35 pm Post
It's a call from someone in the armed forces on tour.
Jo (Bradford, United Kingdom) Feb 24 2018, 5:42 pm Post
silent call to my 90yr old mother who is xd - not impressed :(
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Feb 24 2018, 1:19 pm Post
silent call to my 90yr oldmother who is xd - not impressed :(
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Feb 24 2018, 1:18 pm Post
silent call to my 90yr old mother who is xd - not impressed :(
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Feb 24 2018, 1:16 pm Post
I have received many phone calls from this number.    I got 3 in 1 day 2/21/18.    11:13 am...11:14 am...11:40 am...they leave no msg...I want to know why they are calling.    I live on Oahu, Hi.    What is their scam?
Guest (Makawao, United States) Feb 23 2018, 10:36 pm Post