Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Called claiming to be the Treasury Department, collecting IRS delinquent account or fraud.
Called back and asked for badge number and name- hung up. I reported to IRS Fraud
Me (Las Cruces, United States) Jun 23 2017, 10:08 pm Post

call at 4:30 p.m. edt, weekday.    did not answer.    Caller ID reported the number is from Los Angeles, not Honolulu.
chap (Oberlin, United States) Jun 23 2017, 8:32 pm Post

Said they were brittish gas ,gave my name and addres & i said i wanted to know my bill amount because i know im in credit!
They hung up!
Guest (United Kingdom) Jun 23 2017, 7:58 pm Post

Calls late at night, I check caller ID and don't answer.    They are a DAMN nuisance!!!
Lisa (United States) Jun 23 2017, 1:28 am Post

Staticy message about a radio trivia contest, given that I don't bother with radio contests, haven't entered any radio contests, and don't listen to radio much besides; so all in all sounds scammy
Guest (Beaumont, United States) Jun 22 2017, 5:18 pm Post

NHS appointment booking service
Guest (United Kingdom) Jun 22 2017, 10:50 am Post

not to call 410-781-8096
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Jun 21 2017, 6:14 pm Post

UK search, they keep phoning and texting me about a debt of around 120 pounds for southern water for a Brighton address. I've never had a contract with this company and for the time period stated I was never there, infact I've never been to Brighton in my life, they will not listen, so I've told them to please take me to court as it will be an entertaining day off work.
jmbob (London, United Kingdom) Jun 21 2017, 9:52 am Post

Has Been Calling My Cell Phone 25 times a day. Answered It and guy said his name was John from N.A.M.C. whatever that is. I told him to stop calling and he said ok and I hung up.
rick (Palmdale, United States) Jun 20 2017, 7:04 pm Post

CONSTANTLY calls, even after he acknowledged he had dialed wrong #. Leaves voice mails too!
Carrier said it is a scammer.
Guest (Los Angeles, United States) Jun 20 2017, 5:00 am Post

Same as other messages.    Flushing, MI.    Bogus phishing attempt regarding vehicle warranty expiration.
Scott (Duncan, United States) Jun 19 2017, 2:26 pm Post

mike , wasting time calling for girls wants to meet in lobby . check hiya app for more
escort (Las Vegas, United States) Jun 18 2017, 7:37 am Post

Report to FTC, Federal Trade Commission.
Right to Privacy (Jeromesville, United States) Jun 15 2017, 9:02 pm Post

Scam caller - from "Flushing" Michigan, regarding false claims of expired car warranty.
Guest (East Lyme, United States) Jun 15 2017, 2:52 pm Post

nuisance caller     no messages    calls early morning
chad (23.124.179.*) Jun 15 2017, 2:47 pm Post

This is Bank of America Customer Service.
Wanda (Easton, United States) Jun 15 2017, 1:47 pm Post

Left message saying I MUST NOT disregard this message because I'm being investigated for identity theft. WHATEVS!!!
james turpin (United States) Jun 15 2017, 12:17 am Post

I'm placing this as a scam call too, though they didn't actually say anything, just hung up right away...the caller ID gave the same info as noted above.
moi (Baton Rouge, United States) Jun 14 2017, 4:31 pm Post

Message was left from this number on my 101 year old dad's phone. It was so totally unintelligible and it was impossible to know if it was from someone he knew or not. Another strange think...he had no missed call from that number...?
Emme (Cumming, United States) Jun 12 2017, 8:59 pm Post

called twice. I'm on the Do Not Call list. tried to call back to get off their call list. no way.
Guest (Tucson, United States) Jun 12 2017, 8:43 pm Post

1 987 564 3231    SCAM NUMBER
Anonymous (Laurentides, Canada) Jun 12 2017, 8:12 pm Post

scam call posing as IRS threatening legal action. do not answer the number hang up and block number
Guest (Hercules, United States) Jun 12 2017, 8:36 am Post

This number belongs to G4S Security in Belfast.    Are you a contact or Keyholder for someones Alarm maybe?
Joe (Killarney, Ireland) Jun 12 2017, 8:33 am Post

515-423-1543. Called 3 times.    I ignored the call all 3 times.    After the 3rd time, I dialed the number.    Got a recording saying it was not a working number.    It's a landline in Iowa.
Phoenix (Ottawa, Canada) May 27 2017, 12:08 am Post

Likes to play games, call you to his room not answer the door and then say he's going to give you a bad review
Brittney (Las Vegas, United States) Jun 11 2017, 12:28 am Post

i am missed callback own country.checkup.
parvathy (New Delhi, India) Jun 10 2017, 7:13 pm Post

robocall claiming an expired car warranty needed to be renewed and asking the person called to say "yes" to talk to someone; there have been numerous reports on tv about robo call scams that use a recorded "yes" from previous calls for further scams; I've had the number for years and have never owned a vehicle greatly increasing the chances that the call was scam related.
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Jun 9 2017, 10:21 pm Post

I could not understand all it said but something to do with Medical Science _____??
Sounded like a male robot
Roy (Farmington, United States) Jun 9 2017, 12:48 pm Post

National Credit Adjusters calling from Columbus, GA using fixed VoIP to make their call.
Yeah Right (Dallas, United States) Jun 8 2017, 8:17 pm Post

Misleading call to elderly people. When I called the number I was given another to call 01233 648453 to speak to a human, again a recorded message, they originally claimed to be the Royal Bank of Scotland.    This is no doubt a scam, they claim to be part of the MRS group.    I aim to give them a barrage of junk if they have a website, I would personally like to cut their throats.
Guest (146.90.251.*) Jun 12 2013, 7:22 pm Post

I have been getting 2-3 calls per day for over a week. No message, either.
Dale B (108.198.136.*) Jun 8 2016, 4:49 pm Post

Called me, too. Blocked the number.
Murukka (San Diego, United States) Jun 6 2017, 2:18 am Post

This number has called me dozen's of times in the last couple weeks. They do not leave a voicemail but you can clearly hear a noisy call center in the background.
Golden Nugget (Mesquite, United States) Jun 5 2017, 10:11 pm Post

Fraud Prevention call.

Safe Number
John Doe (Mount Laurel, United States) Jun 5 2017, 12:52 pm Post

University of Texas at Arlington spam calls
Guest (United States) Jun 3 2017, 3:31 pm Post

Whoever this is never leaves a message and hangs up when a man answers, but my wife won't pick up to see if they'll talk to her.
John (Ottawa, Canada) Jun 1 2017, 10:58 pm Post

Greenbrier, TN saying my warranty/guarantee had expired
Guest (Loves Park, United States) Jun 1 2017, 5:11 pm Post

totally legit.. I get this call around every Holiday to remind me when they will be picking up my trash
RCandi (Toledo, United States) Jun 1 2017, 2:29 pm Post

Calls to offer bull$h!t needs credit card info
Craig (Walker, United States) May 31 2017, 7:11 pm Post

This number is NOT Republic Trash Services. They do NOT have an office in Arizona. They do NOT service Medford, OR, which is where I live. If you answer the phone, there is no one there. If you ignore it, you get the auto message voicemail about trash service being delayed. This is a phishing scam.
Medford, OR (Medford, United States) Jan 4 2017, 1:57 am Post

He is a scamer trying to get money from you    saying you won a lot of money. But frist you got to send him money so he can send your big check that you won.
Rex (Ottawa, Canada) May 29 2017, 3:08 am Post

Most probably dodgy.
Guest (Chesterfield, United Kingdom) May 26 2017, 2:25 pm Post

Called my cell phone, showing no caller ID except Arizona, but I don't answer unidentified callers.
Victim008 (Fayetteville, United States) May 26 2017, 1:46 pm Post

scum! should get a real job
red up (Kelso, United States) May 25 2017, 9:11 pm Post

Some Child Molesting Pedophile calling to see if a child answers the phone.
Pedophine Hunter (Stanhope, United States) May 25 2017, 8:26 pm Post

It was on a google    reverse look up sight & when I looked at it, /p0rn/ came up
Guest (Bowler, United States) May 25 2017, 7:56 pm Post

This is a Cigna Insurance company phone number; returned call to provide information on insurance policies
Joseph Smith (Saint Paul, United States) May 25 2017, 4:41 pm Post

Infoserve scammers. Selling useless rankings on Bing and Yahoo. Waste of money. High pressure multiple sales calls and will not no for an answer.
Fred (London, United Kingdom) May 25 2017, 4:39 pm Post

I received a call from this number this morning.    I only heard "This is" and then the call ended.    It must be a robot call.    I've heard the same female vice before.    I tried to call the number but I received a voice message that I needed an access code to dial the number.
Guest (Golden, United States) May 25 2017, 2:45 pm Post

I'm angry I get so many scam calls. Why doesn't law enforcement or phone companies try to prevent this? I just do not like it and I am going to Wright my congressman right now.
Melissa Gunn (Rexburg, United States) May 24 2017, 8:52 pm Post