Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
'Hello it's chemist4u' - they deliver my prescriptions
Sophia (London, United Kingdom) Jan 23 2018, 4:16 pm Post

This caller called me once and hanged up immediatly
berry (41.79.169.*) Jan 23 2018, 8:19 am Post

SA Partners got me, too, last October--but for $22.25.    Guess they've gone-up over the years.
Richard (Magnolia, United States) Jan 3 2018, 4:34 pm Post

Does anyone know why I have got calls all week twice a day from 01698 749639 when I call there is no such number but they keep calling house phone but when pick up no answer??? Any helpful answers would be gratefully appreciated
Jess (United Kingdom) Jan 20 2018, 2:00 am Post

I received two calls oo two different cell phones we own. They stated that a perscription we ordered was not filled because my doctor has not returned their call. The perscription number they gave seem to have too many numbers for a perscription. We do know off or deal with this pharmacy. What kind of scam is this? They never identified who they were.
pat (184.21.167.*) Jan 19 2018, 11:09 pm Post

silent then hangs up
Guest (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Jan 19 2018, 10:44 am Post

Optum RX is a mail order prescription company.    They called to let me know my scripts were on their way.    I wish they would show their name rather than just an 888 number.    I don't answer unknown callers.
Joyce (184.21.136.*) Jan 18 2018, 5:44 pm Post

Called and no message left.
Guest (Tualatin, United States) Jan 18 2018, 4:14 pm Post

Hmp humber used to be everthorpe and wolds but has combined to make 1 big jail and it is called hmp humber
Guest (United Kingdom) Jan 17 2018, 9:00 pm Post

013233839392 was the number that called me, phoned back, doesn't exist. Yes, it showed a 6 digit number on display!
greytopp (5.67.143.*) Jan 17 2018, 10:01 am Post

Caller is rude and tries to be intimidating. Unfortunately her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Sounds like a frustrated nun who wants her young students to obey. Yeah. No.
Hallie V. (United States) Jan 16 2018, 11:11 pm Post

Automated message to apply at a state website for a grant that will pay for heat/electric in NY.
Dave (196.52.2.*) Jan 16 2018, 3:58 pm Post

calls my cell phone several times a day, no message left
Guest (Columbia, United States) Jan 16 2018, 2:16 am Post

This number is the library with a automated voice saying you have holds.
Guest (172.58.38.*) Jan 13 2018, 6:09 pm Post

said they were british gas 2 days overdue bill stated wrong amount.

probably scam
anon (46.208.247.*) Jan 13 2018, 12:35 pm Post

Folow up call for my 1 month insurance that's due to expyre
Caller (Washington, United States) Jan 12 2018, 1:49 pm Post

11 January 2918    Call recieved 1833 when answrered    phone put down , Now one spoke    They say the Hospital only recieved 1 complatent    Not surprised as most people would forget all about it probly think some one rang wrong number , and think no more about it    Some of us are more couris and like to find out who it is    . Something should be done to correct this service as not good if people wh live alone    get worried by it    Caller 01908 980094
lUNT (United Kingdom) Jan 12 2018, 1:00 pm Post

Scam, Fraud, they copy and paste adds from craigs list and try to get any info from communications so they can steal anything they can.
Guest (Batesville, United States) May 15 2013, 2:35 am Post

Nobody spoke you could just hear breathing for about 20 seconds.
hayden (Halifax, Canada) Jan 11 2018, 7:22 pm Post

This is a phone number for Optum Rx. I just ordered a prescription yesterday and have received 2 calls from this number with no msg left. Finally, the 3rd time they left a msg from Optum Rx to report my meds have been mailed.
Carole (199.185.182.*) Jan 10 2018, 2:55 pm Post

Scammers in Jamaica are calling! Almost any phone call with area code 876 is a scam!
Guest (Columbia, United States) Jan 10 2018, 10:58 am Post

same here. got a call from a Ben Levi without stating a reason for the call. I'm not calling back.
Guest (Westbury, United States) Jan 9 2018, 10:47 pm Post

Got call at 6:50AM! Left message saying she was "Michelle, it is 8:50 AM and this is Becka in Staffing.    I'm just calling to confirm you are sitting for us tonight."    Because she used my name it wasn't a wrong number. Very pleasant professional voice, not typical scam voice/accent.    I'm a retired woman in California, not "sitting" for anyone anywhere.
Michelle (Mount Laurel, United States) Jan 9 2018, 6:28 pm Post

I told this person I had no money to pay my “debt” and they were rude and asked me how I’m getting by.
Brittany (Mount Laurel, United States) Jan 8 2018, 4:46 pm Post

Scam call re Microsoft.    Sounds as if from a call centre.    Do not engage.
Guest (United Kingdom) Jan 8 2018, 1:38 pm Post

Great feedback on here - added to auto reject. Im a wedding supplier not a bride and dont have time to run to my phone every 5 mins for these annoying sales calls.
emma (151.224.33.*) Jan 8 2018, 11:46 am Post

Jason Wirtzer stole money out of my wallet after spending the night at my home. He is not to be trusted.    Along with his theft habit he is a heavy drug user, unemployed, a dead beat dead to 3 children, a con and the smoothest bull$h!tter I've come across in West Hollywood. Beware.
Anonymous (Exton, United States) Jan 6 2018, 11:12 am Post

I have worked for America Needs Fatima, which is a great organization that only calls people who have given permission to be contacted. They are based out of Kansas and Pennsylvania. I do not know if they have an office in NJ, but when I called this number back I got no answer. Not sure if they can be trusted until I talk to someone at ANF.
Joshua (172.58.217.*) Jan 6 2018, 1:19 am Post

Called and said I had a significant gap in my insurance coverage, so I asked them who is my insurance company...they had no idea, so I said you are lying to me stop calling this number, they called 2 more times, I blocked it on my phone. There should be a law stopping this kind of harassing calls.
Jake (Brooksville, United States) Jan 5 2018, 5:46 pm Post

Received a message from "Ruth" from a Nebraska (402) regarding an RV listed on Craigslist in Florida.    Research identifies this as a business or brokerage that seemingly wants to take advantage of people trying to personally their items.    The message is misleading and more consistent with a potential buyer and makes no mention of their actual business intent.
ken (United States) Oct 16 2017, 12:57 pm Post

Dawn said she wanted to buy my backhoe, but it was obvious    from her approach she wanted to scam me out of it.
Jack (Rochester, United States) Feb 13 2016, 4:03 pm Post

Dawn said she was from Integrity Solution Roofing and wanted to do an estimate on my roof. She is a scammer!!
B (Omaha, United States) Sep 8 2011, 3:09 pm Post

Several calls with no message. No message, no answer is my policy. Ends up being our prescription plan calling about mail order prescription. Really wish they’d leave a message so we wouldn’t assume scam call. Ugh.
RT (United States) Jan 4 2018, 3:36 pm Post

I too have just had 60.00 as a weekly direct debit taken from this account . I contacted my bank straight away and they refunded my money and cancelled the direct debit that I had not set up
LOUISE (United Kingdom) Jan 3 2018, 4:43 pm Post

debt collector from Knoxville, Tn
Guest (Milan, United States) Jan 3 2018, 2:29 pm Post

Do not call list is for a reason these people don't understand,unsafe.
tim (United States) Dec 31 2017, 6:06 am Post

I have gotten 6 calls from this number in Dec. 2017. They never leave a message and I'm not calling back; smells of scam!
Guest (23.25.143.*) Dec 30 2017, 6:49 pm Post

Got a call from this number and Googled it getting this website. I do have Republic Waste Service and it was a robocall reminding me the following day was my scheduled e-waste pick up.
Bubba (United States) Dec 11 2017, 7:54 pm Post

Caller was slightly accented, asked for me by name which was a bit unnerving.
I asked them who was calling, they said The AA. I asked them to confirm if they were the actual AA Automobile Association he said yes we are the AA company Automobile Assist...not the same. They said the call was about the accident I had recently ( I am not a driver, never had one). I asked them straight out "Are you an ambulance chaser" and he said yes...duh.    Caller was polite throughout, kept him busy for a few minutes then ended the call and blocked the number.
NoseToTheGround (London, United Kingdom) Dec 28 2017, 8:50 pm Post

1408 Calcutta Lane
Naperville
Correct Addy (Metamora, United States) Feb 23 2013, 12:07 am Post

Thank you for helping out/sharing info about the business idea I wanted to start. It really help out!
MELINDA (Buffalo Grove, United States) Jun 17 2014, 3:58 pm Post

Called but did not leave any message.
WARREN (Buffalo Grove, United States) Jun 18 2014, 9:20 pm Post

Were you at the Charity Run last month?
Please call me
henry (Buffalo Grove, United States) Jun 20 2014, 3:46 pm Post

Male identified himself as "Steve ******" and said he was from Phila Gas Works (PGW) phoning to ask a few "survey questions" regarding my "recent experience" with PGW. I told him I have had no such "recent experience" and asked why he was phoning. He immediately got off the phone.
    I immediately phoned PGW to report this phone call. They told me that    this is definitely NOT a PGW phone number and that they are going to promptly investigate my report.
    I suggested they look into the possibility that someone has hacked into the PGW customer data base and is systematically dialing customer phone numbers under the pretense of being from PGW.
    Do not answer any questions from this scammer.    Report it to PGW instead, at 215- 235- 1000.
ScamBuster (Plainsboro, United States) Dec 27 2017, 11:00 pm Post

unknown caller, male, would not identify himself or why he called, wrong number?
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Dec 22 2017, 9:33 pm Post

Call from Century Link about a POSSIBLE problem with your acct.    Mine was returned mail, imagine that postal service made a mistake. (Sarcasm)    Safe to answer not collections, not a sales call. I called Century Link (different#) customer service even called the # links back to Century Link
Claudia (Saint Paul, United States) Dec 22 2017, 7:27 pm Post

BOGUS...SCAMMER...NUMBER...DO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO INDICATES THAT THIS NUMBER IS SSI!!!
Guest (108.246.79.*) Dec 22 2017, 3:27 am Post

1-866-559-5731 is NOT an official number, they are a scam, asking for information. I looked up the number, Also the number that shows up on caller ID 718-557-3000....HAS    NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDICARE, SOCIAL SECURITY OR ANY OTHER GOV PROGRAM!!! CALL MEDICARE DIRECTLY OR GO TO THEIR SITE www.medicare.gov or www. socialsecurity.gov and the contact number for both is 1-800-772-1213 (spell out 1-800-MEDICARE... I REPEAT- go to the official web site to get information and a legit phone number, DO NOT CALL THESE NUMBER BACK!
Samantha (Manlius, United States) Dec 28 2012, 8:36 pm Post

This number calls my cell multiple times a day despite my number being registered on the Do Not Call List. The number shows as "Unavailable" and contains 11 digits instead of the conventional 10 digits. If I pick up the call, which I no longer do, there is no answer from the caller and the line disconnects. When I try to call the number back my carrier says the call cannot be completed as dialed.
Dave C (Cornelius, United States) Dec 21 2017, 5:24 pm Post

Person very rude and called asking our information and REFUSED to tell us why she was calling or what company she was with.     When i got angry she hung up on me.
Guest (La Crosse, United States) Dec 20 2017, 9:56 pm Post