Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
What a great guy.    Highly recommend.
MynameO (Ottawa, Canada) Oct 13 2018, 6:27 pm Post

I received a phone call from NHS ON Tuesday 15.49 but I didn't understand proper , can you call me or send me a letter, what's about for? Thanks
Karima (London, United Kingdom) Oct 10 2018, 8:22 am Post

This is Rebecca Bland from Integral Recoveries. They are a collection agency for the Colorado Department of Revenue. She is very nice, and set me up on a very affordable payment plan for my back taxes. I have worked with this company before and they are very reputable. I hope this helps.
Greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Oct 9 2018, 11:39 pm Post

Evans Halshaw customer service regarding online enquiry.
Joe Curran (185.58.25.*) Oct 9 2018, 1:41 pm Post

No idea how got my name but chased me for a non existent company debt then when I actually asked for info told me he couldn't tell me anything about said debt!!
Guest (Newquay, United Kingdom) Oct 4 2018, 1:51 pm Post

I have just had ££2229.36 taken from my bank account
As I am a business owner and run three internet sites I have used paypal for over ten years, straight away I knew something was dodgy
Maureen Whitmore is a dodgy name and this is a scam
It shows on your account
PAYPAL PAYMENT
A payment to paypal does NOT show up as this on your account
it then links to JPMORGAN STANLEY
With an account number that has NOTHING to do with either Paypal or JP MORGAN
Some scammer has got hold of bank details and has been setting up direct debits
Check your accounts!!! and REPORT TO YOUR BANK
Emma (Knottingley, United Kingdom) Sep 2 2016, 9:12 am Post

Crane    (Canada)    Feb 20 2018, 6:47 pm #9
My name is Robert Horny Hornick and I am a director of a condo in mississauga.They are removing me because my $exual orientation is towards little boys. Not fare.

Caller Name: Bob
Caller Type: Political Call
Sandi    (Mississauga, Canada)    2018-02-27 7:02 pm#1
this guy lives in my buddy's condo and keeps sending wierd emails. Harmless idiot but a nuisance.

The other Bob    (Barrie, Canada)    2018-03-11 3:57 pm#2
He is on FB looking for friends in all the wrong places.

HE WAS LOOKING FRO FRENDS IN THE RIGHT PLACES AND FOUND THE LITTLE BOYS IN THE LOCAL ELEMENTRY SCHOOLS. FOR SURE THIS GUY MUST BE A PIDDLEFILE.
HABIB (Mississauga, Canada) May 28 2018, 3:34 pm Post

unknown caller, they didn't leave a message
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Sep 27 2018, 8:06 pm Post

unknown caller, they called without leaving a message
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Sep 27 2018, 8:04 pm Post

Area numbers starting with 01632 are fake numbers and are only used in the film industry. Do not answer the phone.
Guest (Bromley, United Kingdom) Sep 26 2018, 3:49 pm Post

The person who called knew my name and told me that he was from computer support. As soon as he said that I hung up. I get a lot of these calls, most of the time they say that they are from Microsoft, which is funny because I use a MAC.
Frustrated (Hillsborough, United States) Sep 21 2018, 7:57 pm Post

201-215-6312 unknown caller - no id scammer
na (Franklin Lakes, United States) Sep 21 2018, 1:53 pm Post

Got a call from this number pretending to be from a recruitment agaency.4 words.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, just put phone down like I did :)
Guest (United Kingdom) Jan 9 2011, 12:04 am Post

Hang up call, no message.
Dale E Bakke (West Greenwich, United States) Sep 17 2018, 3:06 pm Post

A recording said we had been compromised and offered us a new free modem and IP address.    Clearly a SCAM.
Guest (Newport, United States) Sep 13 2018, 6:25 pm Post

Had 2 calls from them in the past two days but haven't answered yet. It says they're calling from Diss.
anon (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Sep 13 2018, 8:15 am Post

Caller ID appeared as Johnson & Johnson, which I have a connection with, but when I answered it was a recorded message stating that it was an important message about my credit card account, but didn't say what card.
Schotz (Hillsborough, United States) Sep 12 2018, 5:53 pm Post

It is windstream communications
Guest (Doniphan, United States) Oct 4 2011, 2:30 pm Post

who is lighthouse rese?    why are they bothering us?:(
gig (Clearfield, United States) Sep 10 2018, 2:08 am Post

THIS NOT A JAIL CALL

ITS A $h!tTY SCAM
Guest (United States) Sep 3 2018, 9:09 am Post

Calls and doesn’t leave message. Reported to FCC for harassing calls
Guest (Arlington, United States) Sep 2 2018, 9:57 pm Post

caller said ...hi this is ana and im in a recorded communication call and hang up... they call me at least 3 times a day
jose (Pomona, United States) Aug 31 2018, 6:47 pm Post

‭01473 352002‬

It was axa Travel insurance. Genuine call
Guest (United Kingdom) Aug 31 2018, 11:03 am Post

this number is calling and not answer only said is a machine I block all the times and continue calling
Guest (Glendale, United States) Aug 24 2018, 6:36 pm Post

Recieved a a call from 920.000.0000 from what sounded like a teenager named Reyna at 8:55pm on 8-22
Guest (Rensselaer, United States) Aug 23 2018, 2:00 am Post

This is the Fresno County Library automated calling service informing that you have an item ready to be picked up at the branch you chose.
Guest (Fresno, United States) Aug 22 2018, 5:08 pm Post

Indian/Pakistani poss UK Talking about British Gas bill. (We just left British Gas) Started account verification. SS8........
Wanted us to finish the postcode then got suspicious. Horrible crime More should be done
Jayne (East Kilbride, United Kingdom) Aug 20 2018, 6:50 pm Post

Russian crooks trying to rip people off with fake insurance scam!
Chris Curtis (Sandpoint, United States) Aug 17 2018, 4:01 pm Post

It is Milton Keynes hospital
Guest (Swadlincote, United Kingdom) Aug 14 2018, 6:01 pm Post

He said his name is Kevin and a senior officer and I should pay the outstanding charges soon or I'll be arrested.
Sudha (Woodbridge, United States) Aug 13 2018, 10:46 pm Post

asking for my bank account number and pin number
james (Barrow, United Kingdom) Aug 10 2018, 1:22 pm Post

Claims there is a problem with my checks order.    I call them and inquire.    Says that my debit card, (Mastercard which has been having issues recently---not my account, but Mastercard itself), and asks for my card number again, or for my bank account numbers so the money can be taken out directly.    I refuse to give either, and demand an invoice through the mail.    They at first refused to send an invoice, but finally agreed---with my continued refusals to give out numbers.    Got my checks in the mail several days ago!    Why did they print and send them if they'd not received payment?    Won't be ordering from them again.
Lelisia (172.127.141.*) Aug 9 2018, 5:48 pm Post

I had a similar experience. They are phishing for credit card numbers. Danger!
Guest (Japan) Aug 8 2018, 11:10 am Post

Missed call but same phone number keeps calling my cell but don’t leave a message and when I try to call number it always has a busy single ....
M. Samson (United States) Aug 7 2018, 11:15 pm Post

M. Samson (United States) Aug 7 2018, 11:15 pm Post

this number is the West Side Middle School in Groton CT... this number is automated messages about school closings or delays due to weather ect, also calls about upcoming meetings or any other events that pop up... me, and about 5 other people I know that have nothing to do with the school, no kids in the school, in fact we all live in RI, nowhere near this place, all constantly get calls from them... most of them very early in the morning like 6am...
it's not a scam... it's just they dont bother to remove parents or teachers old phone numbers when they give them a new one... and the automated message does not give an option to be removed from their calling list.... if you're getting calls from this number that you don't want, you need to call 860-449-5630 and press 0 for help...    and ask that your phone number be removed from their calling list.... this is the only way to end the calls
this is school in CT (Westerly, United States) Aug 2 2018, 3:23 pm Post

Just had a call from Deputy Mark Jones from the Dallas County Sheriff's Dept.    Same scenario, asked for owner who was not available.    Then said he must call him back by 4pm today.    Beware, this scam continues....
FEDallas (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 26 2018, 8:46 pm Post

Called and left a voice mail. All I got in the voicemaon was "to decline, press 0." Automated caller. No idea what they wanted.
Called (Albany, United States) Jul 27 2018, 11:15 pm Post

Salesman trying to sell decks
Guest (Rochester, United States) Jul 27 2018, 12:17 am Post

I received a phone call from 01233 648537. The woman stated She was conducting research on behalf of lloyds bank regarding how i bank on line... yeah right love! No bank will share customers details with third parties, Of course its a scam. Beware!
Mrs G (Abingdon, United Kingdom) Jul 24 2018, 10:33 pm Post

ID From: Dublin, OH

Type: Robocall

Message: They are the IRS and threatens arrest if you do not call them back immediately.
Watcher (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 24 2018, 7:25 pm Post

Do not pick any call from this number. The person is retarded.
Guest (United States) Jul 24 2018, 6:38 pm Post

Said her name was Lois but didn’t say if she was with anyone.
Guest (Independence, United States) Jul 21 2018, 2:18 am Post

Call claimed to be from BT, suggested that there was a problem with my ip, then tried to find out if I used computer for online purchases or did internet banking. I said no and they hung up quickly and without explanation. It all sounded very suspicious and not legitimate. A scammer?
Guest (Swindon, United Kingdom) Jul 19 2018, 2:33 pm Post

rings celly & hangs up, leaves no msg
AppleJohn (108.191.224.*) Jul 19 2018, 2:27 pm Post

Called twice and left no message
Ajay (108.216.156.*) Jul 18 2018, 4:43 pm Post

Message threatening to cut off computer connection.    Totally uncalled for harrassment.
Caroline (London, United Kingdom) Jul 18 2018, 2:58 pm Post

Another pest!     Its to do with van insurance that I had online 2 years ago!     They have retained my number of course.    Dont have the van now in any event!!     I have blocked them on my mobile now.

Fed up with all these nuisance calls.    wish they would take the hint but they dont!
Maz (Hartlepool, United Kingdom) Jul 18 2018, 8:59 am Post

After missing several calls from this number they explained that I had provided them my details directly - after investigation it turned out I had indeed asked them to call me. They are very helpful with Medical insurance    advice and have managed to switch me to a cheaper provider.
Guest (185.70.134.*) Jul 17 2018, 12:16 pm Post

same as all the other people who are complaining.Just a pain in the backside. I certainly wouldn't deal with them.
swan (Bedford, United Kingdom) Oct 17 2017, 3:26 pm Post