Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Australian Receivables Ltd.
Chris (49.196.172.*) Apr 22 2017, 4:38 am Post

DNA - TWOT - BEWARE!!! - BLACK GUY - ACTS LIKE HES COMING - PLAYS GAMES - SHOWS 3 HOURS AFTER HE WAS SUPPOSED TO AND GIVEN LOCATION - STALKS YOU'RE AREA WAITING FOR YOU - VERY RUDE - PUSHY - DOESN'T LISTEN - STALKER - DONT EVEN RISK IT - BEWARE!!! - SOMETHING DEFINITELY ISNT RIGHT - NOT THE FIRST TIME HES DONE THIS*
Guest (Chandler, United States) Apr 22 2017, 2:40 am Post

This number (510)    214-8704 called my office (doctor office) multiple times a day.    When we picked the phone and said: Doctors' office, they just hung up.    I called the number back and each time there is lady voice who identifies herself as Lisa.    She asked me to press 1 to speak to a live person.    When I pressured 1, some guy (Indian accent) answered.    I told him to take my number off their call list and he told me that only if I asked him nicely.    I got annoyed and told him to go F off and hang up.    He called back using another telephone number (813) 502-4561 and was all nasty and mean to me.    The (510) 214-8704 number calls my office daily and each time we answer and press 1, it's always some guy with an Indian accent.
Guest (United States) Apr 21 2017, 9:34 pm Post

Consumer justice Center (CJC) They are the good guys. Help with all kinds of debt related stuff!
Dan M (Tampa, United States) Apr 21 2017, 7:05 pm Post

crazy stalker, harasser, sends multiple harassing text messages/calls. psycho , pays to see escorts off the internet
Guest (Mackay, Australia) Mar 24 2017, 8:40 pm Post

Yet another call today from Holly in Rochester, New York . Can't you follow up on our postings or just cancel this number so thsy can't use it.
Pam (Fairport, United States) Apr 19 2017, 6:04 pm Post

sticker company just wanting to make sure my order was okay
Steve (Royal Leamington Spa, United Kingdom) Apr 19 2017, 12:11 pm Post

His name is Matthew Nazario, he also has 623-810-0667 number.    Major l*mp d*ck, yet considers himself a top    lol Beware, he will rip u off
Dstamp (172.58.21.*) Apr 17 2017, 5:40 pm Post

Currently still booking fake appts at the same #
Guest (United States) Apr 14 2017, 10:15 pm Post

Robo Calls from Escondido, CA to my cell (and only number) Supposedly a timeshare offer. Repeated with difference extensions.
Farfel (United States) Apr 13 2017, 9:36 pm Post

Gentleman rang me up from this number and said he was calling from DAS Energy and said ' I trust you are well?' like he knew me so I turned around and said 'I was until I received this call' and just put the phone down on them. Scammers!
Becky (Witney, United Kingdom) Apr 13 2017, 3:30 pm Post

Genuine number for Bolton NHS, they call from this to book appointments etc.
Boltonlass (Hook, United Kingdom) Apr 12 2017, 11:54 am Post

Selling my PS3 on CL Redding,CA. Text recieved exactly identical as other posts.    Area code wasn't familiar so I Googled,... surprise, surprise, surprise!
Chuck (Redding, United States) Apr 10 2017, 7:20 pm Post

event reminder for loads in his a$$ tonight in phx
shaddon (Portland, United States) Apr 10 2017, 12:19 am Post

Definitely has issues and probably a few diseases. Wants to spread his bounty. Making me queasy.
Disgusted (United States) Apr 9 2017, 4:46 pm Post

I have just just spoke to rbs who have confirmed this number is not related to them and to not give any details as it's a fraudulent call
Guest (United Kingdom) Apr 9 2017, 11:29 am Post

i have had the same miss call
is it a hoax?
jim (London, United Kingdom) Apr 8 2017, 3:54 pm Post

DNA - BEWARE LADY'S - HES A POS - STALKER - JUST GETS YOU'RE LOCATION AND ACTS LIKE HES THERE WHEN HES NOT - NOT TO MENTION CHEAP - NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE & GAMES*
Guest (Chandler, United States) Apr 7 2017, 11:12 pm Post

Nice surprise.
It was a genuine call .Now have allowed this second number
Brian (Manchester, United Kingdom) Apr 7 2017, 8:24 pm Post

Wanted to buy my cell phone, offered my asking price plus shipping. Said I have to ship it to some random address because its a gift for their grandson. Definitely a scam number. Don't waste your time with these scammers.
Jesse (Calgary, Canada) Apr 7 2017, 2:54 pm Post

Called oregon - didn't leave a message
GW (Estacada, United States) Apr 6 2017, 11:45 pm Post

Harassment to say the least. Fines, no electronic equipment to use for a life time.Should make getting a legit job real interesting. Illegals go home and call the people in your own countries. I swear being on a no call list is probably where a lot of these numbers were gotten. No messages so why bother to call in the first place.
a (New Richmond, United States) Apr 6 2017, 7:16 pm Post

I received this unsolicited call at 12:18pm and did not pick up nor did they leave a message.
I reported this call to www.donotcall.gov
Tom (La Crosse, United States) Apr 6 2017, 5:29 pm Post

They said an important call from "CRS" and hold on, some sound effects, and then as soon as these finished, the call was terminated by them. As it was a genuine sounding female voice I did hold on this occasion rather than hanging up.
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Apr 6 2017, 12:31 pm Post

I used Lending Tree to compare used car interest rates, and they called within 2 minutes of those results being displayed in my browser. I would've spoken to them, but they had rates twice that of BMW finance and GOCU. No thanks.
jerrasic (104.36.189.*) Apr 3 2017, 11:52 pm Post

It is an alarm monitoring center not a scam.    Our house alarm went off and shortly after this they rang me to tell me it had gone off.
DC (United Kingdom) Apr 3 2017, 12:57 pm Post

I think that was a number from he wood treatment in Edmonton
Guest (199.119.235.*) Apr 3 2017, 6:11 am Post

this is a scam boiler room that keeps changing numbers and calling despite do not call list. i keep getting the same automated "this is Julie with reward redemption..." call every time.
i would strongly recommend against giving them any personal info.
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Apr 2 2017, 10:22 pm Post

A woman phoned my cousin"s    law offices on Friday, 3/31/17 around 4 PM and identified herself as a King County process server
,who wanted to served me. In fact, this woman phoned two times!
Jay said he phoned    716-478-4110 and left a message! He never received a call back!
             Jay gave me the phone number 716-478-4110 ,I    research it online ,and found out that the origins of the caller was from a company of scam artists -a Call Center in Lockport, New York!
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS ON RECORD WITH THE FEDERAL Trade Commission AND BBB!
The owner of the company and his workers should be facing court sentences for abusing, threatening ,and harassing phone calls!
MAURICE (Mount Laurel, United States) Apr 2 2017, 5:11 am Post

Person on the other end claimed to be Stats Canada. Had to guess my mailing address, guess my phone number, guess the owner of the business, said I was sent a letter and had not completed the 5 minute survey for March. Wanted my email address and fax number. Told them I file taxes on time they should have all the info to not have to guess my contact info. Told them I was busy and to call back that afternoon at 2:00. No call back until 6:00 at supper time. Called me again at 10:00 the following day I asked to speak to the supervisor that was listing to the call. Was put on hold for 5 minutes. Supervisor said it was mandatory I answered the survey. Told her no, said she was marking me down I refused to do the survey. So much for being mandatory???
Jada (Medicine Hat, Canada) Apr 1 2017, 2:00 pm Post

Crooked and shoddy window installers.
The windows leak and are draughty.
Even after you pay they keep on harassing.
They keep calling and calling 10 times a day even late at night.
They claw you in by offering massive discounts valid for one day and you cant refuse.
Bunch of cowboys.
Do it right first time.
AVOID Crystal Windows (Romford)
Andy (5.2.98.*) Mar 30 2017, 3:03 pm Post

My turn to get the repeated calls from this number previously reported.    Started as a restricted number, dialing so often I could not get a call out or even look at anything else on my phone. Transitioned to caller ID.    Very creepy caller.    Rarely answer anything restricted, but have a loved one away in that area and worried it could be an emergency.    What are the odds. Very scary as he used my name.    Suspect when I did not answer, he was just calling for voice on VM.     Will be getting rid of that post haste after I write this warning.     Caller ID says Jamaica, but could be next door for all we know.
SB (Rocklin, United States) Mar 30 2017, 1:08 pm Post

American Diabetes Foundation
Guest (Charlotte, United States) Mar 29 2017, 4:45 pm Post

some foreign sounding person asking to speak to the home owner. We're on TPS so put the phone down.
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 29 2017, 12:48 pm Post

cell phone and on often
Guest (Newberg, United States) Mar 29 2017, 12:43 pm Post

Robocall about credit services
J.S. (United States) Mar 28 2017, 7:45 pm Post

Yes, its an automated phone line for the Epsom & St. Helier Hospital confirming if you will be attending a booked appointment or not?

So you are safe :-)
Debra (108.171.128.*) Mar 28 2017, 6:49 pm Post

When this number calls its and automated voice telling me that my loan application has been approved and for more info to call the number then it hangs up. I called the number to request my number be put on their do not call list and the guy wanted my name to pull my application(which i have not applied for anything) and after refusing to give my name the guy informs me that in order to get my number off their call list i need to take nudes of myself and send them to him via his email. I just hung up and they are still calling several times a day
Guest 1 (Oklahoma City, United States) Mar 27 2017, 7:15 pm Post

He is good men don't believe what his X Girlfriend wrote about him he is the best I ever have even I'm his x
Sandy (Las Vegas, United States) May 17 2014, 6:43 pm Post

Tom will lead off with a deal that is just too good to be true.    Then he will bait you into dialing into his conference line for greater security but it is only the two of you on the call.    If you get a call from this guy, hang up and block his number.
dv
dv (Vero Beach, United States) Feb 6 2017, 1:52 pm Post

I object to the constant phone calls.    Told them not to call again.    Did not pickup until today. They disconnected immediatly
Guest (Rochester, United States) Mar 24 2017, 11:26 pm Post

Doctor's office in Chardon, OH
J (Bedford, United States) Mar 24 2017, 2:37 pm Post

Calls constantly.    Never leaves message.
Judy (Bossier City, United States) Jul 14 2014, 12:40 am Post

called my cell phone, no message
another guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Mar 23 2017, 4:46 pm Post

They are scammers improvising the godaddy support. Be aware, these piece of $h!t minds think they can lure clever people. Be clever and hang up on those.
Burak (East Islip, United States) Mar 22 2017, 8:24 pm Post

Total scam. If you get it, you can send an email to the US Treasury Office of the Inspector General at OIGCounsel@oig.treas.gov. You can also report it to the FTC to spam@uce.gov
Guest (Washington, United States) Mar 22 2017, 5:51 pm Post

Claimed She worked for a staffing company Talent Logic, but she couldn't get my name right which is a basic name, and she didn't know my email address and both of those things are on my resume.    She didn't sound professional at all, fumbling on words a lot.    I looked the company up and they do have a website, but not to sure about whom I was speaking with if she really worked for this company
Tracey (Blacklick, United States) Mar 22 2017, 4:24 pm Post

When I tried to call back I couldn't get thro,
I guess it's a Dogi company
Pj (Manchester, United Kingdom) Mar 22 2017, 3:21 pm Post

calls without leaving a message
Anon (Salfordville, United States) Mar 21 2017, 11:08 pm Post

hung up after "hello", no response
Gem4skis (Fayetteville, United States) Mar 21 2017, 8:57 pm Post