Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Russian crooks trying to rip people off with fake insurance scam!
Chris Curtis (Sandpoint, United States) Aug 17 2018, 4:01 pm Post

It is Milton Keynes hospital
Guest (Swadlincote, United Kingdom) Aug 14 2018, 6:01 pm Post

He said his name is Kevin and a senior officer and I should pay the outstanding charges soon or I'll be arrested.
Sudha (Woodbridge, United States) Aug 13 2018, 10:46 pm Post

asking for my bank account number and pin number
james (Barrow, United Kingdom) Aug 10 2018, 1:22 pm Post

Claims there is a problem with my checks order.    I call them and inquire.    Says that my debit card, (Mastercard which has been having issues recently---not my account, but Mastercard itself), and asks for my card number again, or for my bank account numbers so the money can be taken out directly.    I refuse to give either, and demand an invoice through the mail.    They at first refused to send an invoice, but finally agreed---with my continued refusals to give out numbers.    Got my checks in the mail several days ago!    Why did they print and send them if they'd not received payment?    Won't be ordering from them again.
Lelisia (172.127.141.*) Aug 9 2018, 5:48 pm Post

I had a similar experience. They are phishing for credit card numbers. Danger!
Guest (Japan) Aug 8 2018, 11:10 am Post

Missed call but same phone number keeps calling my cell but don’t leave a message and when I try to call number it always has a busy single ....
M. Samson (United States) Aug 7 2018, 11:15 pm Post

M. Samson (United States) Aug 7 2018, 11:15 pm Post

this number is the West Side Middle School in Groton CT... this number is automated messages about school closings or delays due to weather ect, also calls about upcoming meetings or any other events that pop up... me, and about 5 other people I know that have nothing to do with the school, no kids in the school, in fact we all live in RI, nowhere near this place, all constantly get calls from them... most of them very early in the morning like 6am...
it's not a scam... it's just they dont bother to remove parents or teachers old phone numbers when they give them a new one... and the automated message does not give an option to be removed from their calling list.... if you're getting calls from this number that you don't want, you need to call 860-449-5630 and press 0 for help...    and ask that your phone number be removed from their calling list.... this is the only way to end the calls
this is school in CT (Westerly, United States) Aug 2 2018, 3:23 pm Post

Just had a call from Deputy Mark Jones from the Dallas County Sheriff's Dept.    Same scenario, asked for owner who was not available.    Then said he must call him back by 4pm today.    Beware, this scam continues....
FEDallas (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 26 2018, 8:46 pm Post

Called and left a voice mail. All I got in the voicemaon was "to decline, press 0." Automated caller. No idea what they wanted.
Called (Albany, United States) Jul 27 2018, 11:15 pm Post

Salesman trying to sell decks
Guest (Rochester, United States) Jul 27 2018, 12:17 am Post

I received a phone call from 01233 648537. The woman stated She was conducting research on behalf of lloyds bank regarding how i bank on line... yeah right love! No bank will share customers details with third parties, Of course its a scam. Beware!
Mrs G (Abingdon, United Kingdom) Jul 24 2018, 10:33 pm Post

ID From: Dublin, OH

Type: Robocall

Message: They are the IRS and threatens arrest if you do not call them back immediately.
Watcher (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 24 2018, 7:25 pm Post

Do not pick any call from this number. The person is retarded.
Guest (United States) Jul 24 2018, 6:38 pm Post

Said her name was Lois but didn’t say if she was with anyone.
Guest (Independence, United States) Jul 21 2018, 2:18 am Post

Call claimed to be from BT, suggested that there was a problem with my ip, then tried to find out if I used computer for online purchases or did internet banking. I said no and they hung up quickly and without explanation. It all sounded very suspicious and not legitimate. A scammer?
Guest (Swindon, United Kingdom) Jul 19 2018, 2:33 pm Post

rings celly & hangs up, leaves no msg
AppleJohn (108.191.224.*) Jul 19 2018, 2:27 pm Post

Called twice and left no message
Ajay (108.216.156.*) Jul 18 2018, 4:43 pm Post

Message threatening to cut off computer connection.    Totally uncalled for harrassment.
Caroline (London, United Kingdom) Jul 18 2018, 2:58 pm Post

Another pest!     Its to do with van insurance that I had online 2 years ago!     They have retained my number of course.    Dont have the van now in any event!!     I have blocked them on my mobile now.

Fed up with all these nuisance calls.    wish they would take the hint but they dont!
Maz (Hartlepool, United Kingdom) Jul 18 2018, 8:59 am Post

After missing several calls from this number they explained that I had provided them my details directly - after investigation it turned out I had indeed asked them to call me. They are very helpful with Medical insurance    advice and have managed to switch me to a cheaper provider.
Guest (185.70.134.*) Jul 17 2018, 12:16 pm Post

same as all the other people who are complaining.Just a pain in the backside. I certainly wouldn't deal with them.
swan (Bedford, United Kingdom) Oct 17 2017, 3:26 pm Post

It’s WNS they work on behalf of insurance company’s to arrange repairs to your vehicle
Guest (United Kingdom) Jul 13 2018, 10:49 am Post

They had my address, but not my other personal details.    Wanted me to pay £30.95 over the phone, I said I'd do it online because I could log in, they wanted me to pay over phone.    I said I;m not giving out my bank details over the phone.    this was slick and sly and I didn't trust them but nearly fell for it.
Guest (Huddersfield, United Kingdom) Jul 13 2018, 8:09 am Post

Do not answer! Seems to be a company who think you’ve had a car accident in the last 2 years. I’ve no even got a motor ffs man!
Pure rude f:-kers.
Lou (United Kingdom) Jul 11 2018, 10:27 am Post

The Dave Ramsey Show
Guest (Ephraim, United States) Jul 10 2018, 9:37 pm Post

fake student loan company claims to be us government when they arent
Bob (Ottawa, Canada) Jul 9 2018, 8:50 pm Post

Have had 4 calls in total from this scam this week.

They typically call twice, the 1st time, the number is a UK number and looks like a normal call from a UK landline.

Male caller on both occasions, said I had registered for further information about trading. When I asked where / how I registered, he got angry and abusive. I told him to not call me again.

On both occasions, he then called back from    056 0105 2667 and swore at me.

I've logged both the UK phone numbers with the relevant carriers that own the number.
Guest (5.148.144.*) Jul 9 2018, 2:07 pm Post

Fake robo caller for back and knee braces
Mark (Ottawa, Canada) Jul 9 2018, 1:41 pm Post

called nhs switchboard and they informed me that all of aberdeen hospital phone numbers start with 55 so like 01224 556980 etc etc so must be a spam caller. and to be fair why would a hospital call you at 5am on a number u cannot call back!!
ray (United Kingdom) Aug 20 2012, 10:56 pm Post

I was calling DirectV who's number is 800-531-5000.    I misdialed and got the Protection Plan at 800-351-5000.    Immediately they offer me a deal on a DirecTV protection plan and I was assuming I was on the call with DirectV.    There is no information on the internet about this company so I was a little skeptical and cancelled.    Be aware of who your talking to.    They stated I should see my refund within 3 business days.    Lets see.    I felt so used.    LOL
Rick (Richmond, United States) Jan 22 2014, 8:42 pm Post

Answered call, says my name & number comes up to quality for 9,000.00 government grant. I asked, if you work for the government why is your # unavailable?
They hung up!
Bea (United States) Jul 3 2018, 5:08 pm Post

spam caller for google ads
fred (Ottawa, Canada) Jul 3 2018, 4:10 pm Post

The guy that called me from that number tried to tell me that my computer was unsafe and that somebody was trying to steal my identity. He then asked me to type in a web address www. 2 the letter f as in Frank I as an ice cube X as an x-ray. Then the letter M and the letter L at that point I asked him what name he had Associated to this computer and he raised his voice and told me not to ask questions so I in turn said to him this is a scam and I hung up the phone. 3 seconds later my phone rang and it came up unavailable and I answered it and it was the same sky that I had hung up on and he said to me man you need to suck my dick and I said sir you need to suck mine motherfuker!!!! And then I hung up
L.Bolan (United States) Jul 2 2018, 10:48 pm Post

The person that called me from this number tried to tell me that my computer was not safe and that somebody was trying to steal my identity I asked him which computer he was referring to and he got angry with me told me to type in this web address www. Sis ml and then go to Windows help desk at that point I then asked him what name he had associated with my computer and he raised his voice and told me to stop asking questions and I said this is a scam! And hung up. Then my phone rang again and he was on the other line said to me ma'am you need to suck my dick. I am not lying I have no reason to lie but this is all factual and I don't know what in the world they were trying to accomplish but I was not about to give this person any information
Guest (United States) Jul 2 2018, 10:39 pm Post

This number keeps calling. I have not answered. I have told them not interested. Then use an unavailable number. Called 10 plus times. Want to give me money, my,phone# choose. I just need to talk to supervisor answer 5 ?. They are relentless
Rose (Newport News, United States) Jul 2 2018, 8:27 pm Post

Received text this afternoon from this number stating "f:-k off"
Natasha (United States) Jul 2 2018, 6:44 pm Post

Bloody people keep pestering
T (United Kingdom) Jul 2 2018, 9:31 am Post

Am happy about getting this info...it was from my dentist hehehe
Liza (Gold Coast, Australia) Jul 1 2018, 11:27 pm Post

Anthonette David Wright!    married but still fulling around with married man!
Crazy (Harelbeke, Belgium) Jul 1 2018, 9:48 pm Post

This callers name is anthonette David. She is the manager at Bebe in San Francisco. She is a home wrecker and tries to get with married men.
Guest (Killeen, United States) Apr 19 2013, 2:35 am Post

No answer from the other end when I pick up,    but I'm guessing that it's from a telemarketer.
jm curran (Anchorage, United States) Jun 30 2018, 11:49 pm Post

Qlink wireless (obhama fone) sales call
Sgt Mike (Sierra Vista, United States) Sep 16 2013, 9:56 pm Post

This is the number for the 24/7 counseling line with anthem blue cross blue shield
Anonymous (United States) Jun 30 2018, 4:54 am Post

When I called the number, I got the switch board at Dundee and Angus college
Ann (Bristol, United Kingdom) Jun 29 2018, 12:58 pm Post

Called the number back there was a message that my call could not be made at this time. Very strange random error message. I dont answer if Im not sure who is calling me any more.
Guest (United States) Jun 28 2018, 10:16 pm Post

Not sure who this is.
Bobby (Ottawa, Canada) Jun 21 2018, 8:57 pm Post

Scam says that intentional fraud and lawsuit filed against me from United States government.
Mary R (Rochester, United States) Jun 26 2018, 9:19 pm Post