Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
(CIT-E-CYCLES) 604-584-7995 ...SURREY...Same problems with these guys once they got my money no warranty and no support told me to f off and forced me out the door.This is a scummy place and rude people that do not care about you just the money they can make off of the cheap Motorino    china scooters.
Debbie (Abbotsford, Canada) Jan 19 2017, 6:40 pm Post

Do not know who is calling me. I don't know anyone in California.
Guest (United States) Jan 18 2017, 10:45 pm Post

books fake appts as a prank call, used the name brian
Guest (Russian Federation) Jan 18 2017, 9:28 pm Post

I also spoke to Australia post yesterday so didnt bother answering
Guest (101.165.2.*) Jan 18 2017, 3:53 am Post

Same problem here... Don't talk to him...
Guest (Cleveland, United States) Jan 17 2017, 11:20 pm Post

Call is from con ed solutions elec suppliers
Nick (United States) Jan 17 2017, 8:18 pm Post

Rcvd call from this number that went to my voicemail.    Message says the are calling on behalf 'Accidents Happen' regarding a recent accident I was involved in.    Accidents happen are the company that I used to get my car repaired after a hit n run.    I was not in the vehicle, therefore 'I' was not in an accident.    I called accident happen.    They claim it is nothing to do with them and presume its another company trying to push personal injury claims.    The phone number does not allow call backs.
Nikki (London, United Kingdom) Jan 16 2017, 3:48 pm Post

Phoned, never spoke in 10 seconds. We hung up.
M64Home (Fayetteville, United States) Jan 13 2017, 3:59 pm Post

Warning, sends multiple incriminating texts. Will try to make you say illegal things on the phone and will send numerous texts. very strange how hard he tries.
Guest (United Kingdom) Jan 12 2017, 6:15 pm Post

Refused to leave message
Guest (Tallahassee, United States) Jan 12 2017, 5:07 pm Post

I rejected this Arizona based call (sent to voicemail) because i live in Michigan. The message was a recording from Republic Waste Services, explaining that my garbage pickup will be delayed one day due to inclement weather. This is a valid call.
Kyle G. (United States) Jan 12 2017, 2:53 pm Post

I've been getting calls from this number for over a week. Either they don't speak when I answer,    or they don't speak when they leave VM. If I don't answer, they always leave a VM. I can tell that it's a man because he has coughed, and sighed.    These calls also started after a 2 week long harassment from an unknown caller.    I've read several posts on different sites about this number.    The range of reports is extensive and report calls from men, women , and silence. Nothing definitive other than the constant calls
Annoyed (Mississauga, Canada) Jan 11 2017, 8:22 pm Post

It's a scam... I got an sms claiming to be from Dun & Bradstreet... But if you actually call the people at D&B (on THEIR number listed on their website), they'll confirm it's a scam.    Note - Their actual number is 13 23 33.
Keira (Carlingford, Australia) Jun 26 2012, 2:09 am Post

rec'd call from this #, when i answered the recording said thank you for calling!    I didn't call you, so I hung up the phone
Guest (Norfolk, United States) Jan 10 2017, 8:03 pm Post

Legitimate automated call from Republic Trash.    Not a phish.
Guest (Tiffin, United States) Jan 10 2017, 3:35 pm Post

Sick of scam caller as they call often.    Don't do business with tge likes.
Unhappy (Maricopa, United States) Jan 9 2017, 8:59 pm Post

Call, no message left
Guest (Saint Louis, United States) Jan 8 2017, 11:53 pm Post

These people have called me literally every day for over 3 years. I saved them to my phone as "Bastard Telemarketers" and set the notifications to silent since my model phone can't block calls. I seem to recall they are selling google listings or something like that. They never leave a message.
Kilo Allan (Oklahoma City, United States) Jan 6 2017, 4:41 pm Post

prank caller, books fake appts. Lies alot and then sends harassing texts. used the name Jeremiah
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Jan 5 2017, 9:15 pm Post

This number is NOT Republic Trash Services. They do NOT have an office in Arizona. They do NOT service Medford, OR, which is where I live. If you answer the phone, there is no one there. If you ignore it, you get the auto message voicemail about trash service being delayed. This is a phishing scam.
Medford, OR (Medford, United States) Jan 4 2017, 1:57 am Post

Beware, Threatens and harasses escorts

Ryan Edward Cress. Age: 36; Address: 207 S Franklin St; City: China Grove; State: NC; Zip Code: 28023;
escort (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Jan 4 2017, 10:29 pm Post

Prank caller and harasser. He books fake appts to get pictures and home addresses. Sends harassing texts etc. uses fake info
escort (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Jan 4 2017, 10:07 pm Post

contacts and this number rang. Wouldn't tell me who they were or how they had my number. Very rude and abusive. He kept asking who I was and said couldn't tell me anything without a name and number
I said you rang me and I have a right to know what company you're from. His response you're wasting my time. Arrogant rude people
Smith (5.71.120.*) Jan 4 2017, 5:31 pm Post

complete psycho. WARNING!!!!! harasses, prank calls, verbally abusive texts. crazy. Troy Scully, thats the name he used
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Dec 30 2016, 6:40 pm Post

books fake appointments with escorts as a prank call. said his name is Terry, 55 white. just texts a bunch of questions and collects pictures/home addresses.
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Dec 30 2016, 6:24 pm Post

I don't have a CITI bank card
JR (New Orleans, United States) Dec 29 2016, 6:15 pm Post

An ambulance was called to transport me to the hospital.     EMS called to follow up on a letter I received requesting my insurance information so they can bill the correct party.
Marie (172.124.168.*) Dec 29 2016, 5:32 pm Post

WARNING do NOT book. this kid plays games, books fake appts, just wants to get your address/pictures. Prank Call
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Dec 29 2016, 4:01 pm Post

phoned my landline within 10 mins of me switching it on for the first time in week because of nuisance calls.    Didn't answer and they didn't leave a message.    Pain in the arse!
Guest (Dunstable, United Kingdom) Dec 29 2016, 9:44 am Post

WARNING. do NOT book this guy. he is seriously psycho and will harass you. he books fake appts constantly, has a ton of bad reviews and he makes threats.
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Dec 23 2016, 10:55 pm Post

WARNING, some weirdo that used the name Chayse. he prank calls escorts to get their personal information and home addresses to see where they live.
Guest (Ivanovo, Russian Federation) Dec 23 2016, 8:29 pm Post

Sent a photo of exotic cars. Not sure for what purpose.
Guest (United States) Sep 2 2016, 2:56 pm Post

We don't have children in the Chgo Public Schools and never have.    I called this number but they claim they never called so someone is spoofing the number.
Diana (104.7.88.*) Dec 21 2016, 2:53 pm Post

Recorded voice gives option to speak with person or be removed from list. Guessing they'll remove it after they sell the contact to another telemarketer.
Dave (United States) Dec 21 2016, 1:53 am Post

caller claimed to be from social security but nothing to link to government agency
lrg (Jacksonville, United States) Dec 16 2016, 9:55 pm Post

Automated message saying to cal this number to remove from list, asking for a Lazaro Ibanez (spelling?). Repeated attempts to remove number, no success. I want to find out what company is responsible and report them. This place calls my office (business) number on a weekly basis. Can never get a "live" person to pick up the phone. There is no such Lazaro Ibanez at this number, There never has been, and never will be (at least not since I have had this number - since 1999).
Ken Reid (23.125.238.*) Dec 16 2016, 7:20 pm Post

Reward Redemption. Trying to get you to stay at some stupid resort. These people just wont stop!!!!! I get a phone call at least three times a week and their numbers vary! Uuuugh!
Guest (Redmond, United States) Dec 16 2016, 1:56 am Post

Craigslist scam. Posted a car I wanted to sell and they Hijacked my Post. Whomever this is wanted me to get financing through them. But, would not state who they worked for. also sent me text saying that I could not get a hold of them at this number because it was their office cell phone and wanted me to e-Mail them. Another number relating to this is
816-666-8607
Guest (Redmond, United States) Dec 16 2016, 12:48 am Post

This is a Craigslist Scam! I listed my car I was selling on craigslist and it was some company that wanted me to get financed for a car loan. They will Hijack you Ad. It's really messed up!
Another number related to this is 816-666-8607
They will also send you a text that says "I am unable to reply back on this phone because it's my office cell phone"! so they want you to E-mail them.
Guest (Redmond, United States) Dec 16 2016, 12:43 am Post

Guest (Redmond, United States) Dec 16 2016, 12:39 am Post

Solicitor offering some vacation package deal. Because you stayed at one of their motels. Just not sure what motel. They are relentless!
Guest (Redmond, United States) Dec 16 2016, 12:30 am Post

called me. But when I tried to call back said number was disconnected. Probably some telemarketer.
Guest (Redmond, United States) Dec 16 2016, 12:25 am Post

they called said they are from community bank regarding my need to contact them and lawyer about something to do with sweney apartments. We called them back and they said they would remove our number from their list. but it still sounded like a scam, since he just wanted our number.
Rebecca (United States) Dec 14 2016, 8:47 pm Post

This number is one used by intruder alarms checking in with a control centre. Completely normal if you have an alarm installed.
Rich (United Kingdom) Dec 14 2016, 8:20 am Post

This will be a fantastic site, will you be interested in doing an interview regarding just how you designed it? If so email me! cdkbfdkeggcdakfd
Smitha334 (Barquisimeto, Venezuela) Dec 14 2016, 3:51 am Post

Marketing call from some place called 'The Knowledge Warehouse', which incorporates AFS as noted in comment #2.

Ignore call.
Annoyed (Melbourne, Australia) Dec 13 2016, 9:37 pm Post

this lady is a b:-tch shes a devil
Guest (Wilmington, United States) Dec 13 2016, 6:06 pm Post

I've seen this number flash on my TV screen saying it's from KM RESORTS.  They only left his one message, claiming to have called and left numerous messages.  Another Scam, my wife's name isn't even right.  "Hi this message is for Bob and Roxanne this is Monda with KM.  I have left multiple messages so we could get this resolved. Please give me a call back as soon as possible so we can get this taken care of.  My number is 253-682-5882 and again this is not day. Thank You."
Bob S. (Mount Laurel, United States) Dec 9 2016, 2:23 am Post

Warning, prank caller. books fake appts as a joke. used the name david.
Guest (Bryansk, Russian Federation) Dec 8 2016, 7:11 pm Post

It is the Cambridgeshire Peterborough Foundation Trust    www.cpft.nhs.uk They rang me because I missed my appointment there *facepalm*
JJ (United Kingdom) Dec 8 2016, 10:07 am Post