Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Just had a missed call from this number so I did a reverse number lookup using http://www.pc.cm/lookup.php I must say I could not believe my eyes! What a surprise!
Guest (Cambridge, United Kingdom) Apr 21 2012, 1:49 pm Post

Citi Centralized recovery department.
I got this number from LTD Financial services. I advised them with the person's correct name,addr4ess and phone number, given to me by LTD. they have yet to go after the correct person for the debt.
xx (Gibbstown, United States) Dec 17 2014, 10:01 am Post

This is a SPOOFED NUMBER.    Caller identifies with different organizations depending on which number is called.    Some
of the different organizations the caller claims to be
representing in some way (and all coming from the same
phone number are):    Medicare, VFW, Judicial Watch in
Washington DC, St Jude Children's Hospital Fundraising,
Holt International Adoption Agency Fundraising, MDS
Communications, Salvation Army, Crime and Justice,
Campus Crusade for Christ, Crisis Pregnancy Center,
Catholic Relief Services.     Amazing.....all of these
organizations using the very same phone number!!!
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Dec 16 2014, 8:38 pm Post

14428886132 is whatsapp registration
CH (Lebanon) Dec 16 2014, 4:59 am Post

Df they calling me at diz time!!!
Guest (United States) Dec 15 2014, 8:20 pm Post

Leaves a fake door ding note on your car and then proceeds to harrass you when you contact them about it or they contact you back.
Siveheart (Apple Valley, United States) Dec 15 2014, 7:18 pm Post

They call every day at different times of the day.
Never leaves a message. I don't like to be bothered by
calls every day that does not leave a message to say who they are.
LaDonna (Tulsa, United States) Dec 15 2014, 10:34 am Post

This person called me at 11:15pm on a Sunday night. Something security is the company.
Guest (Green Valley, United States) Dec 15 2014, 1:19 am Post

some girl going on about something called club rio
Guest (Killeen, United States) Dec 14 2014, 1:42 pm Post

Unknown call at 11:42 on Sunday 12-14-2014
Mike (108.236.32.*) Dec 14 2014, 12:12 pm Post

some 21 year old kid that books fake appts as a joke.
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Dec 13 2014, 9:46 pm Post

I am upset and angry,what happened,why you guys collecting some money from my paycheck its very injustice,you know my sister paid the debt and you talked to my brother in law its the only job I have,now I can not afford to pay my bills and etc,how did you know I work in a retail store,my boss told me everything,but I do not when my brother in law when to your offices talked and whats the dealt I think the dealt it was to collect my money from my paycheck its continue like that I have to look for pt job to afford pay bills etc..
Anonimous (Sterling Heights, United States) Dec 13 2014, 2:55 pm Post

APPEAR'S A SCAM? I AM NOT SURE, NO MESSAGE LEFT?
ELWOOD JONES (Mount Laurel, United States) Dec 13 2014, 1:35 pm Post

Someone who called me with a nasty message the number is +61451306490
kirsty (Samford, Australia) Dec 13 2014, 6:42 am Post

407-630-3569 is a SPOOFED NUMBER.    So, it does not
matter who the caller is.     SPOOFED NUMBER = SCAM.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Dec 13 2014, 12:58 am Post

This phone number is SPOOFED.    Different messages
being left from the same phone number:    sometimes caller
identifies as representing a company called Energy
Awareness.    Other calls are regarding supposed help
with your electric bills.    Yet other times, the caller says
that your electric bill is past due and service will be cut
off immediately unless you pay up (right now with your
credit card).    SCAM.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Dec 13 2014, 12:39 am Post

BS scam. Something about getting money from the government. Likely ID thieves. They are representing themselves as a federal entity which I'm pretty sure is a felony. They sound Indian and like they are in a room of others doing this same scam. Just received my second call today and when I was asked how I was going to spend my money, I replied; I'm not. I don't conduct business over the phone and all correspondence should be mailed to my address. I was then hung up on.
Guest (Plainfield, United States) Dec 12 2014, 1:20 pm Post

I'm getting this call about 5-10 times a day I've told them to stop but they just keep calling ,
Guest (United Kingdom) Dec 12 2014, 6:53 am Post

He called my phone, blocked it. He called my daughters phone, called the police.
D. Clark (Fairfield, United States) Dec 12 2014, 12:30 am Post

I received a call from (888) 678-1606. This is a company called PRC Group that does information gathering calls on behalf of Frost Bank in order to set up appointments between business owners and Frost Bank. Therefore it is a Telemarketing Call and one's information is given to Frost Bank and God only knows who else.
Ray (Houston, United States) Dec 11 2014, 2:46 pm Post

very rude person on the other end stated tat i must pay all i owe right that moment. i asked for a bill and i was told ok i will mark this down as a refusal to pay he hung up and you can not call the number back
Guest (Iberia, United States) Dec 11 2014, 1:30 pm Post

I received a text message from this number identifying themselves as Plantronics, thanking me for contacting them.    (I did not).    Same context as others wanting me to sign up for service.

This is a scam
Guest (Snohomish, United States) Dec 11 2014, 11:43 am Post

I kept getting calls from this number so decided to call them. The person that answered said he could not help me, including telling me the nature of their business, unless I gave them more details which I did not. These call centres should be nuked!!!
Michael (Hungerford, United Kingdom) Dec 11 2014, 8:17 am Post

Caller ID says BAnk of America, however I checked with Bank of America and it is not them.    Scam!!!!
Guest (Houston, United States) Dec 10 2014, 2:54 pm Post

Some scam where they claim you visited their web site & they want to send you a $100 dollar gift card.     First they want to get some personal info from you & you have to pay the shipping on the card (which I am sure you will never get).
Greg (Fremont, United States) Dec 10 2014, 11:13 am Post

Ask to punch number 1 if you are ? Some odd name I have never heard. Punch 2 if you are not that person and want to speak to operator, and I did...then it hung up on me...has called 10 times since July 1st. Stop it.....
Jodie (Quincy, United States) Dec 9 2014, 6:19 pm Post

psycho that harasses escorts, threatens and posts fake reviews. said his name was Paul and Chris, and that he was 40.
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Dec 9 2014, 4:45 pm Post

I also got a text message from area code 503.
All it said was "Hey Baby".

Th exact same time and date that I requested a password change from Google.

I didn't respond.
Guest (Marsing, United States) Dec 8 2014, 6:13 pm Post

I have been looking for a Company called RES AAA Travel and come to find out the 210-507-5998 tel. number is Teleport Communications Group Houston, TX!!

This Company charged my credit card for hotel reservations in Cabo San Lucas and never made the reservation!

No one answers the telephone!    Any suggestions on how to file a fraud charge against this Company?
Marlene (Mexico) Dec 8 2014, 3:51 pm Post

This is likely a SCAM call.    The number that the caller is
using is a SPOOFED NUMBER.    Legitimate callers do
not need to use spoofed numbers.    Did not pick up. Msg
left regards "free" energy audit inside your home and sales pitch for solar panels.    Don't pick up.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Dec 8 2014, 2:29 pm Post

Brad with a very heavy accent....The wery second u recv    this message.    The issue at hand is time sensative my name is Brad...No last name.    No company name just a hotline to my division...HuH    If I don't heared (what is that) from you or your attorney all I can do is wish you good luck.....SCAM...SCAM...SCAM    A true debt collector gives the name of the company for you to contact....
Guest (Tuscaloosa, United States) Dec 8 2014, 11:29 am Post

this is actually my personal phone number as well as business. it is not out of Butler County is out of Montgomery County.    Verizon Wireless not Cincinnati
mkt (104.138.214.*) Dec 8 2014, 11:08 am Post

odd, I called them back and get a message saying they are Direct TV. I contacted Direct TV and they say that is not their number, they do not work out of New Jersey and they would leave a message.. another scam.. SOB's call over and over.. I will hunt them down and get them a taste of Obama's pen
john_alaska (Soldotna, United States) Dec 7 2014, 11:26 am Post

Glad I'm on a do not call list.
:o    :o. :o
Guest (United States) Feb 29 2012, 10:33 am Post

This number is :    UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Lala (San Bernardino, United States) Dec 5 2014, 2:21 pm Post

Got a call from "Stan" at that number today, asking to speak to the doctor. Said it was regarding a Dr. Russell Brown. BS meter went off listening to the call...told them we don't have time for fake marketing calls and that we'd never do business with anyone who lies in the first interaction.
Katheryn (Lancaster, United States) Dec 3 2014, 7:41 pm Post

university of phenoix
Guest (Hollister, United States) Dec 3 2014, 4:24 pm Post

this phone no is (hyc) help your claim
Guest (Crowborough, United Kingdom) Dec 3 2014, 5:27 am Post

Calls does not leave message. When you call back it is voicemail for Snag it Educational and will not take a message
Guest (Wilmington, United States) Dec 2 2014, 10:18 pm Post

called today but i keep getting these calls from several different phone numbers so i just didn't answer.    tired of it all...
deedee (Toronto, Canada) Apr 16 2012, 6:48 pm Post

Symphonix Health Insurance.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Dec 1 2014, 5:49 pm Post

I just received call from "IRS" , it's my final notice. I am outrage about people like this.
Mima (Flower Mound, United States) Nov 28 2014, 10:58 am Post

Did not answer this, thankfully.
Glad I checked your site.
VMC (United Kingdom) Nov 27 2014, 10:08 am Post

The following number has been calling me several times a day back to back when I have asked them not to. They continue to harass me and my family.
Fortina Chalmers (162.201.77.*) Nov 26 2014, 12:09 pm Post

legitimate call.    The guy is a contractor and just trying to get some business over the winter.    Not a scam.    Didn't want any credit card info just wanted to know if I needed any repairs done and could he come give me a bid and I could have a year to have the work done and still take advantage of the discount he was offering.    If I needed some work done, I would have taken him up on it.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Nov 25 2014, 6:36 pm Post

No Idea who they are but I am ready to go there and take a crap on their doorstep. They have called me 20 time sin 4 days.    HEY EMPEROR Obama stop calling me.
Dale (Chandler, United States) Nov 25 2014, 4:23 pm Post

Nationwide Recovery Service - a debt collector
Guest (Ladys Island, United States) Nov 25 2014, 12:28 pm Post

Called with the old "there is something wrong with your computer and I need you to sign on so I can fix it for you."    He hung up after my husband wanted more info to report to the state attorney general.    Hah..hope this stops the calls.
Patti (Castle Rock, United States) Nov 24 2014, 4:57 pm Post

Bser, game player, just wants to collect personal info. prank caller
escort (Healdsburg, United States) Nov 24 2014, 3:06 pm Post

This number has been compromised due to false reporting and infringement . Scheduled for assignment of new
Number.