Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
This is from Express Scripts, the military contractor that runs the pharmacy program. It is a disaster of a program. They robo-call all the time and call from multiple phone numbers.
Military Officer (Fort Huachuca, United States) Apr 28 2016, 2:14 pm Post

I don't care who they are. They need to Lose
My F--King Number!!!!!!
"G" (Asheville, United States) Apr 27 2016, 4:32 pm Post

Calls 4+ times a day, no message, and nobody on the line when it is answered.    Tired of them.
Guest (Rochester, United States) Apr 27 2016, 3:15 pm Post

got a call from +4061... who called me and which country ?
akanksha (Vadodara, India) May 12 2013, 9:24 am Post

Call if you answer not repeat the call. If you call back for answers behind a machine gives you the option 1 and hangs up.
Guest (Los Angeles, United States) Apr 26 2016, 4:23 pm Post

Automated recorded call from PPI company. I rang off before found out who it was from. I am on TPS. I have caller display so will not answer next time.
Maggie (El Segundo, United States) Apr 25 2016, 5:52 am Post

Not sure what all these calls are about.    I am getting a whole lot of spam calls from the 818 area code.    I believe they are all connected.    I don't know anyone in this area code.    Constant call and hangups from these numbers:
818-428-1768
818-920-8894
818-527-4140
818-477-4380
Keep it up!    I block each one of these pesters.    In the case of 818-920-8894, they have a website that promotes orders of Dish Network (although there is a message on the website that reads:"If you have noticed an expiration message on your site, that means your Premium subscription was not able to be renewed. This may be due to a number of reasons, including an expired payment method"
rusty (United States) Apr 24 2016, 10:46 pm Post

Received two calls about twenty minutes apart.    No message.
Jim (Morristown, United States) Apr 23 2016, 2:00 pm Post

Seems to be a spoofed number. No message. Blocked!
Joe Kauai (50.113.50.*) Apr 21 2016, 5:44 pm Post

excel energy, maybe collector.
Guest (Waukegan, United States) Apr 21 2016, 2:43 pm Post

Did not leave message
Guest (Granger, United States) Apr 21 2016, 2:26 pm Post

:( annoying, harassment.
M.D (Ashburn, United States) Apr 19 2016, 2:55 pm Post

Caller didn't leave a message.
cg (Hicksville, United States) Apr 18 2016, 10:44 am Post

It is the collection department at Ally Financial. They said they may leave messages with the rep's name and call back number, but may not give their company name.
CT (71.19.211.*) Mar 11 2013, 3:40 pm Post

unknown caller & also received email    spam message owing money & have not had any service from them
Guest (Fairhaven, United States) Apr 16 2016, 11:50 am Post

Western Union after attempting a transaction.    Saying my transaction was rejected.
Guest (Mobile, United States) Apr 15 2016, 12:49 pm Post

This number was on my wife's phone and he left a message that he wanted videos of her playing with herself, my wife doesn't know that I know
Guest (United States) Aug 18 2012, 2:00 pm Post

Wael Moursy is the person who has this phone number.He is a conman,he will steal anything and everything you have.Just like the post on Oct 26.2012 Wael pretends to be a sports lawyer,in reality he doesn't work .He steals and lies for money.
Stay far away for this sicko !
Carla (Las Vegas, United States) Nov 18 2012, 10:26 pm Post

This telemarketer has called many times.
They claim to represent NPC and want to know about my merchant account for credit cards.
I have asked them to remove me from their call list but they just keep it up.     Mostly hangups.
Dave (Columbia City, United States) Apr 11 2016, 3:44 pm Post

I get spam from them a lot
Guest (United States) Apr 9 2016, 10:20 am Post

They've been calling once a week with "free energy audits". But we just got a VOIP line(cut the cord with Verizon, hooray) with caller ID. So now they're blocked.
James Van Damme (Dexter, United States) Apr 8 2016, 10:39 am Post

This is a Debt Collector (TRAF Group)
Contacted for an unpaid medical bill
Robin (Lake View, United States) Apr 8 2016, 10:03 am Post

warning, seems very shady. screen well.
Guest (United Kingdom) Apr 5 2016, 12:26 pm Post

Probably a past due call. Its from Tmobile customer service
Guest (United States) Apr 5 2016, 12:34 am Post

718-7054010    called saying we were audited by IRS and we owe back taxes. if we didn't pay we would be arrested in the morning and go to jail for 6 months
Guest (Charlotte, United States) Apr 1 2016, 1:07 pm Post

A man left a message on our machine which was difficult to understand.    He said something about a legal action by "a revenue agency" and implied that this action (what ever it is for, it that shall remain unknown) would be taken if we ignored the call. No specifics or names were mentioned regarding who was calling and whom they were trying to contact.    The man advised us to call (he quoted something about the legalities and through in grand jury, etc. to make it sound scary and official) and stated something about it being a federal offence to ignore this call.    He ended message with the slogan:    Help us to help you.
It has to be a scam...There is no other possibility.
mom (50.101.164.*) Apr 4 2016, 7:29 pm Post

I was aware of a transaction that was declined by BOFA on last night. I knew that this had to be a system error. After the transaction was declined, I called the bank that night but did not speak with anyone because the call volume was extremely high.    This indicated to me that there had to be a system wide problem.

This morning I received a call from this number but I did not answer. I did an internet search and found this page. I immediately logged into my Bofa account and saw the fraud detection/unusual transaction notification. If you log into your account you will see if there are any outstanding charges that were declined.

****THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE CALLER IS FROM BOFA.    HOWEVER, IT DOES MEAN THAT WHOEVER IS CALLING KNOWS THAT YOU BANK/BANKED WITH BOFA.****

The transaction was not deducted from my account after I selected to verify that I attempted the charges. What this does or should do is prevent your card from being cancelled.
LTL (Rock Hill, United States) Apr 1 2016, 9:39 am Post

this number has called me 16x's in the past two days an just know, so i answered    it and told them to stop calling me cause this is harassment and if they didnt stop i was going to press charges against them, lets hope this works
unknown (Lakeside Marblehead, United States) Mar 30 2016, 7:25 pm Post

they just called me from 513-562-1300 i hang up on them and then block their number
james (Guin, United States) Mar 30 2016, 6:55 pm Post

Same old story out of Memphis.
Jim (Morristown, United States) Mar 29 2016, 12:17 pm Post

they called me today Easter Sunday and they left no message .
lizzie (Lake Mary, United States) Mar 27 2016, 6:22 pm Post

jack, 25, prank calls and books fake appointments as a joke to waste time
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 25 2016, 12:47 pm Post

Was told IRS would sue me if I did not call this number
PE Koerner (San Antonio, United States) Mar 24 2016, 2:19 pm Post

This was UTA reminding me to register for classes.
jay (Plano, United States) Mar 23 2016, 5:17 pm Post

Is the letter red white and blue?is it about a book
Guest (New Braunfels, United States) May 5 2015, 9:53 pm Post

8PM 22 March 2016 receive call from 210-301-0307 State they were from Microsoft Windows and our computer was alerting them with messages of something wrong in my computer.    REALLY.    "Mike Miller' then a supervisor named "Tiftu" from India or Pakistan judging from the thick accent.    Other numbers used are 210-301-0307 TX and 210-280-8487. I told him that I could talk now and asked for his number. He gave me this number: 415-992-8173.
annoyed (United States) Mar 23 2016, 1:21 pm Post

This phone No is Our Holiday Centre, which is affiliated with R.C.I TIMESHARE which i am a member of.
No funny stuff here.
Trevor Wilkins (Retford, United Kingdom) Mar 23 2016, 11:50 am Post

Had a letter and a call from this number fear mongering me into having a smart meter installed. I am not even the owner of our property. This is part of TTIP which is also linked to Agenda 21 - Look Agenda 21 up on You Tube - The letter said it is a legal requirement for me to have a smart meter installed - who makes Britain's Law now Brussels/Belgium the European Union. Please vote for Britain to be Independent again - Vote to leave the European Union - We DO NOT want AGENDA 21 THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!
Angel (Slough, United Kingdom) Mar 22 2016, 4:06 pm Post

the people at this number, lied to my wife telling her that they were from our servise provider, not british gas, telling her that we had to wait in on a friday night, giving us a two hour window, to have a "SAFETY CHECK" of our electric meter that has to be done every two years, for that lie, the engineer will have a wasted journey as i tried to ring the number 01912870064 and it does'nt ring, so i can't tell themwhat i think of them or that we are going out on friday.
stuart mac (Mansfield, United Kingdom) Feb 5 2013, 11:53 am Post

This has happened to me too. They took out £50 from an account I don't use which caused me to go into my overdraft and I got charged a further £25! Did you resolve the problem? I've cancelled the direct debit but I'm still £75 down!
Guest (Slough, United Kingdom) Mar 21 2016, 3:24 pm Post

Number has called 3 times this week, has to be spam/tel marketer.
jettent (Montgomery, United States) Mar 18 2016, 1:20 pm Post

diversified consultants debt colector
Guest (United States) Mar 17 2016, 7:07 pm Post

This guy from Harvard Collection calls and says I owe a debt to Rotech.    I do not.     I told them I pay them monthly.    i try to call Rotech and all I get is no answer.    So I don't know if this is a sham or not.
Susan (Mount Laurel, United States) Mar 17 2016, 12:27 pm Post

They phoned me today, someone with an English accent, pig-sniffing for personal information. I hung up. He phoned again, so I told him he was a criminal and an idiot.
Guest (Wee Jasper, Australia) Mar 17 2016, 1:58 am Post

Hi - This number is from Super Search - as in searching for lost Super - not warranted
Kylie (Dobroyd Point, Australia) Mar 16 2016, 11:27 pm Post

San Bernardino County Dept. of Social Services.
Guest (Crestline, United States) Mar 15 2016, 11:33 am Post

said she was tith a pharmacy.    i asked for callback # and got this one, quoted as: "8888 939 337"
Rhonda (Round Rock, United States) Mar 14 2016, 11:05 am Post

do not know why this number called
lf ghaw (108.181.207.*) Sep 19 2014, 4:53 pm Post

it's Vanderbilt Mortgage from TN
Guest (Mesquite, United States) Mar 10 2016, 9:10 pm Post

caller doesn't leave message when you call back get recording or blank sound
Dee (Boonville, United States) Mar 9 2016, 4:55 pm Post