Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
SCAM! Was told I had won 2 million dollars.
Guest (West Chester, United States) Oct 25 2016, 9:30 am Post
a scam group asking credit card info
JJ (104.246.18.*) Oct 24 2016, 2:52 pm Post
this ' job recruiter' is a scam.    NEVER GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFO OVER THE PHONE!!!!     NEVER !!!!! they kept calling me and I never answered the phone and did not open their e-mails either. They stated in their phone message that they have a contracted 18 month job for me and obtained my info from a job posting web site. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM !!!
c.t.connecticut (Waterbury, United States) Oct 21 2016, 3:05 pm Post
Keep getting calls from this number when i answer they hang up.
Guest (Richmond, United Kingdom) Oct 21 2016, 7:32 am Post
Yes, we are UK Bride, and will only call you if you have registered with us as a bride - wanting to hear from us or if you have recently shown an interest in our supplier packages.    All of the numbers we call have been submitted by a person via our website
UK Bride (151.228.155.*) Nov 30 2015, 1:08 pm Post
This guy with an East Indian accent called me 5 times from this number. I never answered and he never left any messages. He just keeps calling back.    It appears on caller ID as if its a local number but its really international starting with 011. Only found this out when I went to block the number through my phone provider and saw the full number.
Michael (Absecon, United States) Oct 20 2016, 7:57 pm Post
mychristus life tech support, they were following up on an error report
Guest (Beaumont, United States) Oct 19 2016, 3:43 pm Post
This appears to be a recorded computerized message tiling to you and asking whether you can hear the caller o.k.. I hear no breathing. Tells me he represents and organization (?) for the underprivileged. Calls persistently every day around 12:45, my nap time. Peeps me off. Got all phones on silent. Can't seem to get these fundraisers off my back. Never give them a credit card number, would be bad mistake.
Hard (Ottawa, Canada) Oct 19 2016, 1:53 pm Post
Senior care authority. Sonoma California, the land of fruits and flakes and nuts. You may qualify for assistance she says. Calls up to 3 tines a day. You swear you are talking to a computer with a yankee accent. Told them to take me off call list. Still calls ...annoying.
mm (192.0.144.*) Oct 18 2016, 7:58 pm Post
Don't know whom is calling suspect telemarketer.
SCMoriarty (United States) Oct 15 2016, 9:58 am Post
I received a call and after I answered they hung up, two times.
Amy (172.13.195.*) Oct 14 2016, 10:26 am Post
On 12-2--2011 @ 5.29PM: automated robocall of date and time of upcoming case in county juvenile and domestic relations court in Virginia.
Guest (Annapolis, United States) Jan 28 2012, 5:38 am Post
Guy is a weirdo david works for manalo blahnik - talking about squishing bugs with your feet - called me at work - looks like hes being doing this for years. he is a real weirdo - BEWARE
hl (United Kingdom) Oct 11 2016, 7:40 am Post
BLACK and CRAZY, harasses escorts on the internet. I had to block him
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) May 1 2014, 8:54 pm Post
This is definitely Cox Cable. It's legit. I called Cox on their main number and they verified that they had called with an automated system. It's a reminder for an overdue account.
TG (Mission Viejo, United States) May 14 2013, 6:38 pm Post
Bank of Ireland Mortgages or Post Office mortgages in UK.
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Oct 4 2016, 5:15 am Post
I called an 800 number and they said that the number I'm calling from is 646-556-6196.    This is definitely not the number where I'm calling from.    I am also with Vonage and it is very disturbing.    It gave me the feeling that my phone line is being hijacked... I will be calling Vonage during their business hours and seriously considering changing my phone service.
Red (Rosemead, United States) Oct 2 2016, 2:29 am Post
Btw I think Maureen Whitmarsh is a name used by Paypal across all of there direct debits rather than necessarily an evil mastermind. Maybe she was the initial person to set up the DD process at Paypal in Europe or for their bank!

From my investigation this morning (having had a payment taken from my account that I didn't recognise), this is a Paypal DD so my recommended steps are:
- check whether you have bought anything with Paypal or are expecting money to be taken (note when you sell things on eBay you will most likely agree to them taking the fees directly via Paypal DD from your bank account/card). If you are, problem solved, if not read on...
- call your bank, explain that the direct debit was not authorised by you and you are not expecting this payment. They will hopefully have DD indemnity on your a/c meaning they will put the money back in and will investigate directly themselves. (Lloyds did this for me :-))
- call paypal and have them investigate themselves, they can search for your bank details in their systems. They should be able to tell you whether you have multiple a/cs etc and sort out the issue.

Mine turned out to be an error by Paypal on a refunded payment rather than fraud but it is very frustrating!
William (Dunbar, United Kingdom) Sep 30 2016, 5:09 am Post
Convergence a collection agency for Comcast
Guest (Lilburn, United States) Sep 28 2016, 4:40 pm Post
rang a couple of times then stopped, no voicemail; presumed wrong number?
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Sep 27 2016, 10:36 pm Post
Sounds like another, useless, low life, from, Il.    I live in this, stinking, corrupt state    The real, Nanny state..    Sure, ATT., cares less.
Thomas (23.120.120.*) Sep 27 2016, 2:53 pm Post
6 x a day I am very fed up!
Ann M (Crawley, United Kingdom) Sep 23 2016, 9:12 am Post
Dawn works for a company using her cell number. Very polite and nice person she's not a scammer. Very Legitate business.
Joe (Omaha, United States) Sep 22 2016, 3:11 pm Post
Joe (Omaha, United States) Sep 22 2016, 2:57 pm Post
402 201 4565 is not a scammer. Very nice and polite person. she works for a company using her cell number.
Ruth (Omaha, United States) Sep 22 2016, 2:54 pm Post
They claimed to be calling on behalf of my Gas & Electricity Supplier, and asked for my meter readings.    When I told them I'd recently submitted readings on line and didn't have them to hand, the female caller said they would call back 'in a few days'
M Goscombe (United Kingdom) Sep 20 2016, 5:13 am Post
so annoying :( they call 2 x a day 7 days a week.
I do not pick up,and suddenly a loud scratching noise appears :(
no name on the caller ID just Phoenix Az
Ulla (Gardnerville, United States) Sep 19 2016, 9:37 pm Post
Same here. Correct last name, first name was a name I never heard of, sent to my home address for labs from Quest Labs which I    never used from a doctor I've never heard of for $1600. These are scammers. Unless there is a real company of this name being used by scammers? Idk. But be aware!
Guest (162.197.195.*) Sep 19 2016, 3:36 pm Post
Got call that showed on phone as anonymous but phone records showed this number. Male with foreign accent. Hung up on him.
Guest (Lafayette, United States) Sep 19 2016, 1:53 pm Post
Asked if my husband was available. How I wish he were. He died recently. I put Confused but really I am Distressed.
Ann (Sheffield, United Kingdom) Sep 14 2016, 6:45 am Post
Federal government call.     Bull$h!t...
SISYPHYS (Houston, United States) Sep 10 2016, 7:30 am Post
Online Marketing Group (called themselves OMC)    Luke with a    heavy heavy accent said they were based out of California. (700) 116-2071.    SCAM -
Guest (23.24.144.*) Sep 9 2016, 2:32 pm Post
Back To Results DCS ID: 96916 -- LANETTA TEITGE Demographics Inmate Committed Name Last: TEITGE First: LANETTA Middle: R Suffix: Inmate Legal Name Last: First: Middle: Suffix: Details Gender: FEMALE Race: WHITE Date of Birth: 06/02/1969 Current Age: 40 Facility: Sentence Information Sentence Dates Facility: Total Sentence: 0 Years 0 Months 0 Days To 1 Years 0 Months 0 Days Sentence Begin Date: 03/31/2009 Good Time Law: 364 Projected Release Date: 09/28/2009 Parole Information Parole Eligibility Date: 03/31/2009 Parole Hearing Date: Next Parole Board Review Date: 07/2010 Parole Discharge Date: Parole Discharge Type: Release Information Release Date: 09/28/2009 Reason for Release: MANDATORY DISCHARGE Offense Information Offense Term Description Run Code Minimum Maximum County of Commitment POSSESS CONT SUB 0 Yr 0 Mo 0 Da 1 Yr 0 Mo 0 Da SARPY Misdemeanor - ATTEMPTED - Alias Names Last First Middle Extension
4028069272 (Bellevue, United States) Sep 9 2016, 9:59 am Post
Asked to speak to my husband who died over a year ago, called after 9:30pm
Sue Quinn (United States) Sep 8 2016, 11:06 pm Post
Information gathering group will not let you off the telephone even after telling them you are not interested in Frost Bank.
Regenia (United States) Sep 7 2016, 4:52 pm Post
Scammers pretending to be Stats Canada. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL INFO.

They will hound you every day for weeks. Block their number.
chancoop (Mission, Canada) Sep 7 2016, 11:09 am Post
Be very warned. UK Bride trick you into contracts that auto-renew but they do not make it cleat that you have to request a "stop Code" in order to stop the renewal. The Sales person (Emily I think) is very forceful and doesn't listen to you. Out contract was one day into the renewal when we asked to cancel and she said no - she is pushing for the full term fee of hundreds of pounds.
ss (Kotka, Finland) Sep 7 2016, 7:01 am Post
I seen when doing a reverse lookup on other services that provide you with an option to review or share information, that there is a lot of this going on everywhere. Just think there are many times when people just hang up. There is a real problem with these telemarketers,    we'll some are just the Ives it's so sad though because the way the world is answered how humans have shoved technology down our throats what are people supposed to do for jobs?    God bless us and keep us ...
grace (172.58.25.*) Sep 6 2016, 11:36 pm Post
Dept Collector from a credit card company or telemarketing services
Harry (Newbury Park, United States) Sep 6 2016, 4:18 pm Post
I asked to be removed from "call list", and they still call 4-5 times a day. No voicemail.
Kayla (162.219.180.*) Sep 6 2016, 3:10 pm Post
Missed call, didn't ring for long.
Guest (United Kingdom) Sep 6 2016, 6:01 am Post
Sent a photo of exotic cars. Not sure for what purpose.
Guest (United States) Sep 2 2016, 10:56 am Post
I called Paypal, got clarification.    JP Morgan is Paypal bank and direct debit could be an amount that is outstanding.    Paypal will first take the balance from your Paypal account than the remaining from your bank account.    Check in with Paypal first !
LL (Welling, United Kingdom) Sep 1 2016, 5:56 am Post
I have just had ££2229.36 taken from my bank account
As I am a business owner and run three internet sites I have used paypal for over ten years, straight away I knew something was dodgy
Maureen Whitmore is a dodgy name and this is a scam
It shows on your account
A payment to paypal does NOT show up as this on your account
it then links to JPMORGAN STANLEY
With an account number that has NOTHING to do with either Paypal or JP MORGAN
Some scammer has got hold of bank details and has been setting up direct debits
Check your accounts!!! and REPORT TO YOUR BANK
Emma (Knottingley, United Kingdom) Sep 2 2016, 5:12 am Post
Received a call from a woman with a Scottish accent asking if I needed a panic button to contact the police fire or ambulance    told her why would    i do this when    I could ring 999. This is a scam call to get me into a conversation to sell me something
Davies (Fleet, United Kingdom) Sep 1 2016, 1:07 pm Post
Says they are a company, Vacation International stating although others have said that they are Worldmark that you won a free three day trip to Las Vegas or Southern California (airfare, hotel, entry tickets to Disneyland) so you'll listen to them for 90 minutes in Tukwila, WA and other location trying to sell you a time share. Unfortunately, my entry was four years ago at the Seattle Home Show and they refuse to send anything in writing, e-mail, or fax. They ask a series of intrusive questions about finances, marital status, home ownership, etc.
No No Boy (Seattle, United States) Aug 30 2016, 3:40 pm Post
I keep getting phone calls from various numbers that say my student loan has been picked for a rate reduction...    the only problem is, I don't have any student loans.    It's another scam.

Also get the same calls from area codes 352 and 804.
Saumc (Clinton Township, United States) Aug 30 2016, 3:18 pm Post
multiple scam calls in one day. lawsuit irs scam
Guest (Columbus, United States) Aug 30 2016, 2:22 pm Post
Can someone trace these calls! I am activating legal action and authorities to nail them!
Guest (Arlington, United States) Aug 29 2016, 5:55 pm Post
I had an accident in hospital, they had charged on the DD of £7 I was unaware it wasn't allowed by my bank,again they added interest a month later, and attempted to take £66 ,my bank because of unauthorised withdrawals from 3rd parties keep a close eye,and this is why they stopped this,ive contacted this company said I refuse to pay the interest as they made the dd mess up in the first place,ive agreed to set up another DD and since I have had 8 calls a day even today bank holiday,i feel this is sorted and this is no more than harassment
anon (United Kingdom) Aug 29 2016, 9:05 am Post