Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
supposedly calling about some medical alert setup.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:32 pm Post

they are calling about loans.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:28 pm Post

claim to be doing some survey about funding the Ca. School system.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:24 pm Post

just another scam call about a computer or they claim money you owe.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:13 pm Post

This is from Sutter Medical.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:09 pm Post

This is not for Ca. Service Bureau.    It is a marketing call to sell term life insurance.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:06 pm Post

This is for Ca. Service Bureau.
GREG (Fremont, United States) Jun 30 2015, 2:01 pm Post

Caller ID Amer Helping HA. A Landline. American Helping Hands Inc., 2717 Seventh Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35233-3421 Also Known as U'S Disadvantaged Industries, Inc., 2717 7th Ave. Ste 302, Birmingham, AL 35233-3421 Calls from 205-328-2060, 205-328-3288, 877-275-7317 Fax-205-328-0160 Address-www.usdisadvantaged.com Principal Todd Lehman, Manager, Mayo Holloway Jr. President     A for profit telemarketer with no charity aspect. High prices /cheap goods. He lives well off your hard earned pay. PROBABLE ID THEFT
stef (Winston Salem, United States) Jun 5 2013, 8:00 pm Post

Got a call today.

It's a scam folks....here's why:

(1) ROBO-CALL:    Call was robotic in the "greeting" (i.e,, answered by an answering machine). This is against the law.

(2) CRAP-OLA MUSIC:    Worst canned music I've ever heard.

(3) I DIDN'T WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO PICK UP:    It rang too many times which tells me...they're scammers.

(4) LOOKED UP THEIR NUMBER:    Yup, I checked their number out....and noticed the reviews (here).

When you get calls such as this gang, just ignore them.    If it's for a loan or a debt...and it's past the Statue Of Limitations, guess what....You're scot free.    You don't owe them a damn dime HOWEVER, if YOU pay them even 1 cent, you fuk'd, you're on the hook.

My advice?    Ignore them, laugh in their faces.
Chris Gulyas (San Diego, United States) Jun 29 2015, 4:05 pm Post

Nobody there when I picked up
Andrew (Harrogate, United Kingdom) Jun 29 2015, 10:14 am Post

something about renewal energy and solar.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 26 2015, 8:29 pm Post

This is for Bay Area Credit Services.    Their calls will also show up as 800 443-1297.    They won't tell you anything except who they are calling for, and only say it is a personal manner.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 26 2015, 8:14 pm Post

Bay Area Credit Services - debt collection.    They won't tell you who they are or why they are calling, just the person they want to talk with.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 26 2015, 8:06 pm Post

Asked to speak to the business owner in an almost incomprehensible Indian accent about telephones at which point I hung up. These people make me so angry because I have been on TPS for years and yet they ignore the fact and still keep calling. Grrrr!
Andrew (Glasgow, United Kingdom) Jun 26 2015, 8:12 am Post

Made out they were from Chelmsford Police pretty sure they were not
Anon (Atherstone, United Kingdom) Jun 26 2015, 6:15 am Post

I got a call from this number from someone trying to find my ex-wife.  I think the company was G.C.C.
cancun (United States) May 14 2011, 6:00 pm Post

The company is called WsLive, It is a call center I work for. We are legit and do not scam people. Other companies hire us to cunduct surveys, Sell products for OSHA and other Major business or small companies. If you get a call from this number just listen to what the Rep has to say and ask any questions you would like and you can also call and ask the company who hires us to make that call and find out that that call is not a scam and is real.

And if you call your city bank they might not have any information about the survey but if you call the Corp bank than they will have information. If you dont have Corps number Just sdk the WsLive rep for the bank or company's corp number.

Thanks

-Chris Benning WsLive Agent
Chris B (Dubuque, United States) Jun 25 2015, 6:43 pm Post

I goggled the above number after I tried to dial it back and got a fax machine.    I had no ideal who they were until coming here and see they are BOA.    I have not had a BOA account and they did not leave a message.
gabby (Louisville, United States) Jun 24 2015, 3:03 pm Post

Trying to determine if this number is a scam/virus. I am getting email from it that I am not opening because I do not recognize the number.
Mo (Lavonia, United States) Jun 24 2015, 7:26 am Post

Area code shows its a community nearby, so I'm concerned.    But it calls and calls, leaves no message.    Noted its phone number.    Checked it out.    Now ignore the ringing when I see that number on the display.
dianna cm (184.23.11.*) Jun 22 2015, 8:10 pm Post

Right now no comment.
Guest (Saint Louis, United States) Jun 20 2015, 2:29 pm Post

I tried to ring to sort out a repair to a vacume cleaner,I had paid extra insurance. They couldn't find a record of purchase.i have obtained proof of credit card payment but they did not speak English or understand. Cost me over £7 for this call and still not resolved
Stave (United Kingdom) Jun 20 2015, 2:28 pm Post

unknown caller, no message
Guest (Killeen, United States) Jun 20 2015, 1:15 pm Post

Read THE TRUTH! http://goo.gl/5erVX http://phonewiki.angelfire.com/reversereport.html about _SEO_Services_
*Unlisted or Unregistered number* RoboCall Scammers.
Caller ID reported ''Unknown'' Location: Malibu, CA
Mobile Provider: SPRINT PCS or BROADWING COMMUNICATIONS, LLC.
Switch Office: LSANCAVADS2
www.seoserviceslosangeles.com offering Search Engine Optimization Services. They are NOT Google or Google+, although first glance of their carefully worded spiel would mislead you to believe!

SEO services are FRAUDULENTLY DataMining, Phishing for ANY personal information! Callers claim to be SEO Services or other lies such as Yahoo or Google. For a low fee they will maneuver your website listing to the top of search engine lists. ANY Monthly search engine optimization is similar to a protection racket - there is nothing they do that you can send an employee to read a book and rewrite your website headers once a year to do.
''Calling a Business Listing'' is their excuse to circumvent the National Do Not Call regulations. Robo-call says: MESSAGE NOT LEFT
Returning their call: ''Thank you for calling. All of our operators are busy. If you wish to be added to our do not call list, press 1. If you wish to add a different number please press 2. We have added your number to our do not call list. Thank You.''

Call type: Scammers/Fraudsters
Buster PhishingScam (Bellflower, United States) Jun 19 2015, 2:50 am Post

WARNING. "john" "antonio" a bunch of different names.. he books fake appointments as a prank and collects addresses etc
Guest (United Kingdom) Jun 18 2015, 3:15 pm Post

I am on the national do not call list and will be reporting this call soon, its a real bother to me a caregiver who only recieves important calls from old relative
dave (Northville, United States) Jun 18 2015, 12:55 pm Post

Get this idiot to quit calling me!
BE (Florissant, United States) Jun 16 2015, 6:24 pm Post

Keep phoning me for my ex?
Guest (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Jun 16 2015, 7:05 am Post

I called the number back, and got someone's VM who gave their name, but I could not make it out.    Appears to be a legitimate number, just not sure who it is for.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 16 2015, 1:43 am Post

called it back and got a recording I have reached a disconnected number.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 16 2015, 1:39 am Post

called it back and got a recording saying Thank you for calling our corporate travel offices.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 16 2015, 1:34 am Post

called it back and got the recording it is not a working number.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 16 2015, 1:29 am Post

This call is out of Point Reyes, CA.    Other sites say it has something to do with renewable energy or some new bill just passed in Congress.    I called it back and only got a recording saying, If you are not interested in getting any further calls from them for their special promotions, please press 1.
I never do as this only verifies to them that they reach a real person and it is a working number.     They won't stop calling you anyway.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 16 2015, 1:25 am Post

213-271-9210 has called me once a day for three days since Friday 6/12/15. I finally answered today and no one was on the other line. I stayed on until it hung up? I saved this number under DO NOT ANSWER in my contacts. I don't think there's much more I can do. I think it's a debt collector but I'm not sure since no one answered. WEIRD!
chrissie (Lawrenceville, United States) Jun 15 2015, 12:07 pm Post

getting these phone calls on my land home phone every week for too long of the time. caller leaves no message. caller might be using auto machine system which may favor them. can't find out who or what they want. should be some control on these calls.
rags (Aiken, United States) Jun 15 2015, 10:55 am Post

unknown missed call, no message left, tried calling them back but they didn't answer and an automated message said the voicemail had not been configured for that number so couldn't leave a message
Guest (Killeen, United States) Jun 13 2015, 7:09 pm Post

Call saying he was the IRS. Called at 2:48pm Cali time, I guess the IRS is paying over time, I started laughing because I know about this SCAM. People please tell your elders the IRS sends    letters, they do not call over the phone. Please tell these people that they will go to jail if their caught and they should find a better employer. The guy told me he loved me and asked if I would marry him. LMAO!!!!!!!
Cali Girl (Los Angeles, United States) Jun 12 2015, 5:55 pm Post

Cali Girl (Los Angeles, United States) Jun 12 2015, 5:55 pm Post

Revived an unsolicited call during the day. As soon as I spoke the line went dead. On trying to find who it was from.
Guest (Watford, United Kingdom) Jun 12 2015, 4:17 pm Post

RADIO SURVEY CALL SO MY CALLER ID SAYS ,I STILL DON'T ANSWER UN KNOWN CALLERS OR NUMBERS
MONTY ROB (Kunkletown, United States) Jun 11 2015, 9:55 pm Post

I am now getting this call 1x per day around 11:05am or 11:07am everday of the week exactly at them times.    When I answer, nothing, when I return the call it goes to a busy signal.    Does anyone know if AT&T has the ability to block calls.    Makes no sense to why!    Looking it up, it is a landline, thinking its a dial-up computer making calls and routing them through to avoid phone charges.
Guest (Pottstown, United States) Mar 27 2013, 11:56 am Post

Asked to call another number but did not. If IL Dept of Rev needs to contact anyone, it will do so with a letter. Avoid call...
Sue (Bensenville, United States) Jun 10 2015, 11:29 am Post

I got a text on my cell phone from this number just saying to contact Wells Fargo Bank at this number.    I knew right away it was a scam, but called it anyway to see what they were trying to pull.    But when you call the number, you just get a recording saying you reached Wells Fargo and for faster service, please enter your social security number.    There is no way I was going to fall for that as Wells Fargo already has my number and I am not just giving it to some random recording.
Hung up and now I am on hold to tell the real Wells Fargo Bank what scam is going on in case they have not heard about it, which they probably have.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jun 9 2015, 5:47 pm Post

How did they get my number
E Salmon (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Jun 9 2015, 2:47 pm Post

Called at 6:00 a.m. Recording saying to press # if I was expecting their call. I wasn't so I hung up.
Denise (United States) Jun 9 2015, 9:19 am Post

WARNING!! black guy that robs women from the internet! claimed to work at a rec center, drives dark car, said his name was Terry
Guest (Russian Federation) Jun 8 2015, 3:55 pm Post

Item sent    still to small just trying to get correct size    very very unhappy
Theodora (United States) Jun 8 2015, 2:51 pm Post

Theodora (United States) Jun 8 2015, 2:51 pm Post

Item sent    still to small just trying to get correct size
Theodora (United States) Jun 8 2015, 2:50 pm Post

Use to answer    now just rings

Slim leggings