Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Read THE TRUTH! http://goo.gl/5erVX http://phonewiki.angelfire.com/reversereport.html about
562-933-7255 *Unlisted or Unregistered number* RoboCall Scammers.
Caller ID reported ''Long Beach MEM'' Location: Long Beach, California
Landline Provider: Verizon
Switch Office: LNBHCAXGDS0.

Gypsy SCAM artists posing as contractors spoofed CallID as a genuine Long Beach Memorial Hospital unused number.
FRAUD DataMine Phishing for ANY personal information!
They know all about you and that you're on the
National Do-Not-Call List because it was the SOURCE of their call list! Protect yourself! SAY NOTHING! 2 second silence is recorded to gather intel on you, then all data is saved in their database and used to pry more from you the next time they call. And they WILL call again.

Callers claim to offer discount solar electric panels and installation or other lies. Returning the call responds this outgoing message: ''You have reached a non-working number at Long Beach Memorial Hospital. Please dial 562-933-2000 for operator assttance. Thank You.''
Call type: Scammers/Fraudsters
Buster PhishingScam (Bellflower, United States) Sep 2 2015, 6:11 pm Post

562-933-7255 *Unlisted or Unregistered number* RoboCall Scammers.
Caller ID reported ''Long Beach MEM'' Location: Long Beach, California
Landline Provider: Verizon
Switch Office: LNBHCAXGDS0.

FRAUD DataMine Phishing for ANY personal information!
They know all about you and that you're on the

Call type: Scammers/Fraudsters
Buster PhishingScam (Bellflower, United States) Sep 2 2015, 6:10 pm Post

This is the number for Preventiice Solutions.    Many Cardiologists use their monitors for patients.    Another number is 888-500-3522.    They are legitimate.
Kurt (United States) Sep 2 2015, 12:50 pm Post

WARNING, threatens girls from the internet. Harassing texts and calls.
Guest (Moscow, Russian Federation) Sep 2 2015, 12:32 pm Post

This is a good number.    Not a spammer. This number provides enlightenment and awareness!!
Billy Dunn (Auburn Hills, United States) Sep 1 2015, 2:14 pm Post

Its IKEA, to know if you got the catalogue ...at least, that's what they say...(in dutch)
Carlos (Antwerp, Belgium) Sep 1 2015, 10:59 am Post

Caller explained that my car warranty had expired and tried to get me to buy a new policy. I had already extended the policy with the maker and did not want or need this sort of intrusive phone call. Caller was both persistent and badly informed.
Jim (Manchester, United Kingdom) Sep 1 2015, 9:08 am Post

I missed the first few. No message left (since I have the shut off, for now). I did try to answer. No sound on the other end. I warned I would have the number traced. There were 2 more attempts to call me from this number, but I couldn't answer.

Put number on the block list.
Joe (Los Angeles, United States) Sep 1 2015, 5:43 am Post

Just received a call from this number and the man said he was calling from the Kapiolani Emergency Room.
Guest (Santa Monica, United States) Aug 31 2015, 8:53 pm Post

maybe it's from the goggle chrome when I try to fill-up the form to win an I phone 5 last night but I couldn't finish then this morning i recieved a miss call from this no.,. first call, I didn't answered the phone. I answered it on the 2nd call but no one answer me when I said Hello then it turned the phone off... I don't know who's calling and for what about...
john (Quezon City, Philippines) Jan 2 2013, 10:29 am Post

Hang-up call, no answer.
Dale B (108.198.139.*) Aug 20 2015, 3:32 pm Post

spam number and its scammer
unknown (United States) Aug 27 2015, 9:50 pm Post

That would conform to my experience.    I didn't answer this particular call but, yes, I had just been on the line with a couple of Verizon staffers.
KCW (Westport, United States) Aug 26 2015, 3:35 pm Post

ATTENTION -- I SPENT 45 MINUTES ON THE PHONE CONFIRMING THAT THIS IS NOT A BANK OF AMERICA PHONE NUMBER!!!!
I called Wells Fargo, too; it's not them, either.
This scam artist has called 2 and 3 times a day for the last 3 days -- it's blocked now!
Jurisdoc (Ashtabula, United States) Aug 26 2015, 11:30 am Post

Stated he was calling me back from HP about an email I had sent them.    I did just report    bad service support.    I called the number back and got a survey for a free Caribbean Cruise and a Med Alert.    No HP support.    Beware of this number.
F. Steele (Beaumont, United States) Aug 25 2015, 4:10 pm Post

These are the rudest people I have ever had to deal with.
even though I told them I have proof that a past bill was satisfied along with exact dates and amount paid they still continue to call and demand that I owe them.    They and anyone else they send my way wont get a dime.
lamar (Mount Laurel, United States) Aug 24 2015, 5:06 pm Post

if someone can get me a live person that is associated with this # i would love to call and give them an ear full
Guest (Tallahassee, United States) Feb 27 2012, 2:09 pm Post

Weird foreign accent. I hung up. Couldn't understand what the lady was saying.
Dale B (108.198.139.*) Aug 23 2015, 5:40 pm Post

This number is spam 704-322-4925
Lisa (United States) Aug 22 2015, 10:04 pm Post

It's a Knoxville, TN number; unpublished.  They called my cell-phone twice, but left no message.
Guest (United States) May 18 2011, 6:50 am Post

A WOMAN CALLED AND KEPT SAYING HELLO-HELLO,BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WASAND CALLED BACK *67 AND IT WAS A RECORDED MESSAGE THAT SAID THIS IS A NON WORKING PHONE BY COVENANT HEALTH,NOW THE WORRYING BEGINS
RT (United States) Jan 3 2012, 4:34 am Post

Called while I was outside. I'm on do not call list which telemarketers and politicians pay no attention to. Another list says these people claim affilitation to Plano Texas Lions Club and other charities.
Jim (Garland, United States) Jul 13 2011, 11:10 am Post

I get calls lately lady can not pronounce my last name which is sooooooo easy leaving me a call back number on voice mail    To my knowledge I have nothing to do with americredit Im not calling back
PFW (Buffalo, United States) Aug 20 2015, 5:46 pm Post

Hello. Im LaNetta Renie Moessner Teitge and i am Here to Confess my mistakes and own up to my Convictions in which Personally whether asked    or Voluntarily imformation about myself ive never Denied the facts nor minimized my past Human Errors in Which ive accepted the conseques and sinced have moved past them. Dwis convictions 15 yrs ago.I am Proud to Announce that on my Birthday this Year on June 2    2015, i Celabrated in my Recovery 14 years of Sobriety. My unfortunate mishap of an illegal substance in which was
caught in my possession, 6yrs ago after an emotional
Breakup, i rebounded with the wrong for me brief relationship
.During the course of my first & only marriage my Husband & i started a business in which my Father co-signed Vehicles and
Equipment. Several tragedies overwhelmed my marriage and
our Bussiness. My Husband folded leaving me all the Debt
and waitressing wasnt going to realistically cure the debts . I
Escorted for an    Upscale service long enough to    Ensure my
Fathers hard earned credit he struggled after his own
bankruptsy some yrs prior would not be left to take a hit. In a
nutshell. I believe it is my Responsability to offer the facts.
help. If anyone has comments, questions or concerns you can e-mail me at Butterfliesforever@gmail.com
lanetta (United States) Aug 20 2015, 2:15 pm Post

Got an automated recording call from this mobile number claiming "your credit is eligible for a lower interest rate.." blah, blah, blah.    Obviously a scam
B. Alex (Mount Laurel, United States) Aug 20 2015, 1:21 pm Post

this is just a call from Verizon Wireless after I called them wanting to know if I was satisfied with their service and did the person I talked to fix my problem, which he did.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 1 2015, 5:38 pm Post

Somehow they got my cell phone number and are calling about a deceased relative and need to speak with someone who has authority over his bills. Asked them to send a letter defining what bills they are talking about, because since the date of his death 5 months ago there has been no mail concerning any debts which have not already been taken care of and certainly no contact from them other than the phone calls.    She said she will send a letter.    We'll see what they come up with.    Think they are trawlers...
Guest (Fremont, United States) Aug 19 2015, 2:16 pm Post

It says tax lien filed
Form 1148-st (U.S.C.)
It doesnt seem like its from the IRS
Mailed from oceanside, ca
katarina (172.56.31.*) Aug 18 2015, 5:01 pm Post

They used an automated calling system, The person they
wanted to talk with does not have this phone no., nor do I know them!
Willey (Inman, United States) Aug 18 2015, 12:34 pm Post

Credit Collection Services, aka CCS USA, aka ACA International, aka WarningNotice.com, aka PrivateNotice.com
800-708-5984, 617-581-1083, 617-658-5714
Never got any kind of notice from the "injured party" ie "LabCorp," but I also got a snail mail demand for payment from these scum. It was a very official-looking DEMAND for a fairly small amount, obviously in hopes they'd scare me so badly I'd just pay it. But I'm a Vet... I don't scare.
Also, it related to "lab work ordered by your physician," which is utter B-S. ALL my lab work is done at my local VA hospital. They never send me to an outside lab, my VA docs would never order any such thing... and I never left the house on the specified date.
AppleJohn (Beverly Hills, United States) Aug 18 2015, 1:01 am Post

800-708-5984, 617-581-1083, 617-658-5714
AppleJohn (Beverly Hills, United States) Aug 18 2015, 1:00 am Post

800-708-5984, 617-581-1083, 617-658-5714
AppleJohn (Beverly Hills, United States) Aug 18 2015, 12:58 am Post

Telemarketing - Soliciting
Guest (Crown Point, United States) Aug 15 2015, 6:11 pm Post

Left an automated message on my answering machine about how this was an attempt to collect a debt. Credit reports don't show any suspicious activity, and I don't have any debt that is in need of being collected. This is either a scam, or they are trying to track down someone with the same name as me.    Either way, they've got the wrong person.
Not Telling (United States) Aug 14 2015, 5:52 pm Post

scam call. just say automate goodbye and hangs up.
betsy (Fort Smith, United States) Aug 12 2015, 7:17 pm Post

unknown number to me.....blocked......needs to be shot
bill (United States) Aug 12 2015, 5:35 pm Post

Caller ID is Charlotte NC. A Landline.    NSPIRE , 6649 Blythedale Drive, Charlotte, NC    800-775-9020 Email: assist@nspireoutreach.org    This supposed charity does not appear to be licensed to do business in North Carolina for 2015.    Therefore the calls are in violation of North Carolina Law.    They should be reported to the North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State,    P.O. Box 29622, Raleigh, NC 27626-0622 (919) 807-2000 At the very least NC can collect the licensing fees these crooks are not paying.    PROBABLE ID THEFT / MEDICARE FRAUD
333 (Winston Salem, United States) Aug 12 2015, 12:18 pm Post

WASTED MY TIME ANSWREING THIS
js_ass (Mckinney, United States) Aug 12 2015, 10:23 am Post

Based on the strange sound I have heard on previous calls from scammers, I am assuming this is either the your windows is about to crash scam or something similar.
Jeff (Waukesha, United States) Aug 11 2015, 6:45 pm Post

My screen only showed the phone number and Berea Ohio but not a caller's name. I usually answer calls because I deal constantly with various businesses and people who use misc numbers. The salesman mumbled that they wanted to know if I carry health insurance. I paused a few seconds and said
"I'm 70, of course I have it." He courteously thanked me and promised my number would be deleted. It took 30 seconds max, and this verbose dissertation took 4 hours (10 minutes).
John in Dayton (Cincinnati, United States) Aug 11 2015, 6:08 pm Post

I would say 315-724-4022 is a scam number because when a Bank of America representative calls about something important concerning my account, he or she leaves a voice message asking me to call back. Whoever is calling from 315-724-4022 left no message.
Deanie Loomis (United States) Aug 11 2015, 1:54 pm Post

Exactly same circumstances as 'Andrew' above.
Obviously a scammer.
Concur Grrrr!
GreyBeard (United Kingdom) Aug 11 2015, 11:19 am Post

This number keeps calling me. They don't leave a message and when I phone back I get a busy signal each time. Solicitors? Don't answer and complain.
Guest (United States) Aug 10 2015, 11:29 pm Post

I received a call from this number. I did not respond. I tried phoning the number back and no one picked up. Scam? Solicitor? don't know, but they won't answer on a call back.
Guest (United States) Aug 10 2015, 11:27 pm Post

Received 2 calls from this number.    Didn't answer and they didn't leave a message
Sandy (New York, United States) Aug 10 2015, 6:20 pm Post

They told me about my paypal    account ,said somebody used my account, if yes touch    what button, if not me,touch what    button, ..........I think if I listen them, I think after few minute , I will lost every from my phone.(any information about me)
Guest (Staten Island, United States) Aug 10 2015, 3:30 pm Post

A woman with a heavy East Indian accent read to me from a script, "The US government has named you as eligible for a $9000 grant."

I stopped her and told her she will probably end up in jail. And I hung up. Sad....
Unscammed (Rio Rancho, United States) Aug 10 2015, 2:24 pm Post

Called 17 times trying to fax a no fax phone.calling cops
Molzahn (173.239.94.*) Aug 8 2015, 1:53 pm Post

Unknown party.     No Message.    Blocked
Jim (Morristown, United States) Aug 6 2015, 8:48 pm Post

Unknown number - left no message
Natalia (Millersville, United States) Aug 6 2015, 9:19 am Post