Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
This is a bill collector. They will continue to call. Just don't answer it. if you don't owe anything..Ignore !!
A... (108.171.131.*) May 27 2015, 4:39 pm Post

Received a text message from ProbeGroup asking 'Tracy' to call 1300660522 and give them this reference number. I called up the number and explained to them this is not Tracy. They asked for my first name, the reference number, and the number I was calling on. After this, he reassured me I would be taken off this 'list'. Whether it will happen or not, I do not know. This isn't the first time I've been contacted by a scam/organisation/whatever looking for this 'Tracy'. I hope it's resolved now and is not a scam, I don't wish to take this further. Will post details of outcome.
Guest (Australia) Jan 16 2014, 1:18 am Post

Some kind of courier company called & left a message, saying that my package has arrived and asked me to call back.    But I haven't ordered anything online yet.    That's so weird, will wait for it to call again.
Cindy (Canada) May 25 2015, 8:50 am Post

Multiple unwanted phone calls.    might be a fax machine.    unable to call back.
Guest (Rocklin, United States) May 22 2015, 4:56 pm Post

It says arl: they try to call me and when you ring back they first thing the ask for is your credit card number. They nothing but scammers.
Guest (49.183.253.*) Nov 24 2013, 8:52 pm Post

they are calling about cleaning your carpets.
Greg (Fremont, United States) May 22 2015, 2:18 pm Post

This is one of those pay day loan companies that will give you a loan based on your pay check stub and charge a high interest rate.
Greg (Fremont, United States) May 22 2015, 2:13 pm Post

something about winning a trip to the Bahamas.
Greg (Fremont, United States) May 22 2015, 2:04 pm Post

I called them back and the guy answered the phone saying Degree Visor, thanked me for calling, and said I qualified for some classes, and if I did want to take some classes, what would I like to study.    Told him I was retired and did not want to take any classes.
greg (Fremont, United States) May 22 2015, 2:00 pm Post

Calls at all hours from FAX ... tried to call number and was prompted to request no more FAXes ... but they still keep coming!
Call @ 1:00 AM (Southampton, United States) May 22 2015, 6:21 am Post

he books fake appts as a prank.
Guest (United Kingdom) May 21 2015, 6:46 pm Post

Said my kindle had virus it went black and that number popped up
Guest (Portland, United States) May 21 2015, 5:38 pm Post

I've had several calls from this phone number but I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize.    They never leave a message.    I
JO in Seattle (Tacoma, United States) May 21 2015, 2:27 pm Post

Random calls from different numbers started after a collection agency named (Portfolio Recovery) called my number and I told them not to call my number again.    Numbers so far are from 580-798-2779, 405-416-5420, 405-778-3788, 405-416-5412, ( Portfolios number    is 620-860-0202).    I call them back and get messages like thank you for calling and then it will hang up.
JT (Appleton, United States) May 21 2015, 12:37 pm Post

Angry as I am waiting for a 01282 No from Burnley Hospital.
I also called this number back/ dead tone
Jean (Columbus, United States) May 21 2015, 7:47 am Post

I'm getting this too. Now my free months petplan insurance is running out this number keeps ringing! Glad I looked this up, it's definitely them then!
Guest (Birmingham, United Kingdom) May 19 2015, 1:42 pm Post

Prank caller and all they do is breath into the phone
dmitri (United States) May 18 2015, 7:35 pm Post

Prank caller and all they do is breath into the phone
dmitri (United States) May 18 2015, 7:35 pm Post

crazy- creep!! Lies about everything -- definite psycho path-- stay away from this guy!!!
guest (United States) May 18 2015, 4:25 pm Post

This number began calling my land line number today. This number called 3 times and left no messages. I have blocked that number. Other sites state when call is answered, they are asked for a credit card number.
Bea (Clayton, United States) May 16 2015, 2:05 pm Post

Called me three times and hung up each time
Guest (Monument, United States) May 15 2015, 8:10 pm Post

Credit card scam.    Offered to lower the interest rates on a credit card I don't have.    Call comes from Birmingham, MI
Jim (Morristown, United States) May 15 2015, 4:50 pm Post

DNA TWOT Calls over and over again acting like he's never called. Goes on and automatically removes comments on his number.*
I marked him on MrNumber and he automatically went and removed it and then called back again playing games. 3 Calls in less than an hour.*
Guest (Brooklyn, United States) May 15 2015, 4:08 pm Post

I'm getting the same thing mon-fri everyday between 8-9    it's aggravating
Guest (New Castle, United States) May 15 2015, 3:30 pm Post

DNA DNS BEWARE 50!!!!! Smells and tastes like bacon*
Guest (Brooklyn, United States) May 14 2015, 5:50 pm Post

WARNING. Psycho robert Castillo. Huge creep, just wants to talk dirty, collect free pictures and personal information like address so he can creep around. said he was a mechanic. Also got verbally abusive. Email is bortega77769@gmail.com
Guest (United Kingdom) May 13 2015, 3:40 pm Post

HUGE time waster, calls and calls and never books
Guest (United Kingdom) May 13 2015, 3:38 pm Post

DNA TWOT NCNS schedules with no intent on showing. Wants to play games and talk about being nervous. Just wants to talk, ask questions and waste your time while sitting at home.*
Guest (Brooklyn, United States) May 12 2015, 10:33 pm Post

who in the tarnation keep calling from this number the one that everyone 972-999-9999 its getting on my nerves
mike jones (United States) May 12 2015, 7:47 pm Post

This Little B. I. T. C. H    Called My Number 21 Times From 10.00am Till 6.pm,    I Was So Fed Up That I Lost A Job Over This, Because I Did Not Answer A Phone Thinking It Was This No Good b:-tch!!!!
steve (Hampton, United States) May 12 2015, 6:38 pm Post

I know this to be Moorfields Eye Hospital in London
Murf (Stockton-on-tees, United Kingdom) May 12 2015, 1:36 pm Post

Very Shady, books fake appts, collects home address...could be a set up
Guest (United Kingdom) May 11 2015, 3:51 pm Post

very shady, gives false info, verbally abusive
Guest (United Kingdom) May 11 2015, 1:12 pm Post

Have called me twice within the last week. I do not answer unknown numbers, so I did not answer. No voice mail left.
Marta (Dallas, United States) May 9 2015, 2:49 pm Post

I have just reported Vanquis to the financial ombudsman. I would suggest others do the same. Or if anyone knows a better route, please post. I am so annoyed. I have made a payment, and don't have another due until the end of the month. Had a long and upsetting conversation with them yesterday explaining how the continued 'courtesy' calls are affecting my stress levels and employment. I need to have my phone switched on for emergencies. I was told I wouldn't receive anymore calls unless I was overlimit/ late with a payment. Again, they have called repeatedly today. Please complain, and then report them:
complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Phil (Columbus, United States) Nov 9 2012, 8:50 am Post

prank caller, sends multiple naked /p0rn/ pictures
Guest (Russian Federation) May 8 2015, 12:21 pm Post

Call from "IRS" filing lawsuit against me and this is a final notice and to call a number that was not understandable.

IRS never calls you unless you have responded to a written notice sent you my mail providing contact info.    I have 37 years of dealing with the IRS as a tax professional This is 100% a scam
jeff (Morrisville, United States) May 8 2015, 12:20 pm Post

prank calls, harassment/racial slurs, crazy
Guest (Russian Federation) May 8 2015, 12:19 pm Post

I had a missed call from this number, when I called it back there was an automated message that claimed that because I had visited some unspecified website I could get a 100 dollar gift certificate. Sounded very scammy. Then it said press 1 to begin the redemption process, or press 2 to be put on their "do not call list". I pressed 2 but probably should have just hung up since I am already on the federal "do not call" list.
Guest (Killeen, United States) May 7 2015, 8:05 pm Post

SHADY.... Screen Well!
Guest (Russian Federation) May 7 2015, 6:08 pm Post

Called my partner yesterday saying he had errors on his computer and needed to make changes to his computer.
GS (Canton, United States) May 7 2015, 5:46 pm Post

This is a total scam. They said they got errors from my Microsoft Laptop. I don't even own one! Since I'm an Apple user he implied I was lying to him and tried to tell me they have proof that I own one and he needs to connect to it immediately...RIGHT!
Jonathan (172.248.131.*) Apr 10 2015, 3:39 pm Post

This recording states they are from the "Justice Dept" and I have 2 warrants out for my arrest.    They give a bogus case number and want me to call their legal dept.    They say if I don't I will be giving up all legal rights.    This is total bull.    I have already reported them to the DOJ and anybody else I can think of.    I've posted on FB and am doing everything I can to get the word out.    If you get these call report them.
Rai (Phoenix, United States) May 7 2015, 4:53 pm Post

i dont know this ppl number so does say is from outside uk so i pass on to you to investigate
newmanforceafricapea (Basingstoke, United Kingdom) May 6 2015, 1:21 pm Post

Made claim that the IRS was suing me and they could help me deal with the IRS.
Tim (Coeburn, United States) May 6 2015, 1:05 pm Post

Eventually answered Brighton based persistent caller 01273-974063. A young lady told me that my area has a high number of unwanted calls and their "government backed scheme" would put a stop to overseas call-centre based cold-calling for £0.67 per week. Thanked her and told her I was on TPS and she terminated the call.

Bit ironic getting    cold caller offering to stop cold calls!
Miller (185.26.182.*) May 6 2015, 8:16 am Post

Is the letter red white and blue?is it about a book
Guest (New Braunfels, United States) May 5 2015, 9:53 pm Post

DNA TWOT downs $, plays games, is a total jerk and very rude!!*
Guest (Brooklyn, United States) May 5 2015, 9:14 pm Post

Received call on 8 September 2014 at 5:12pm on mobile phone.    Previous calls 18th August 2014, 15th Jun 2014, June 6th call from this number    of Bayview Loan Servicing - looking for a Carlos Rosario- Sanchez. Bayview is also associated with 877-405-6424; may be reached at 800 771 0299. Continues to call even though we've told the company that we do not know or have ever known Mr. Rosario-Sanchez.    The company continues to call and does not remove our number from the call list.
Annoyed (United States) May 5 2015, 7:56 pm Post

WARNING!! Used the name Derrick, his number is associated with andie@soundmag.com . He runs scams to ROB escorts. DANGEROUS
Guest (United Kingdom) May 4 2015, 1:32 pm Post