Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
I don't trust phone numbers that have a city or state name instead of a person's name.
Gene (Deal Island, United States) Jun 24 2016, 6:14 pm Post

I don't trust phone numbers with a city name instead of a caller name :(
Gene (Deal Island, United States) Jun 24 2016, 6:11 pm Post

Grrrr, stop calling me!!! If your service was so great, I'd be beating the door down to you.    Not having to endure spam calls from you proclaiming how great it is.
Gadgeteer (Edinburgh, United Kingdom) Jun 24 2016, 6:02 am Post

happened to me too ...same name ...sorting it now with fraud team !
Guest (46.208.218.*) Jun 23 2016, 3:15 pm Post

Knew our last name, called to "warn us" about how the government is going to take so much of our RRSP money. When I told her we weren't interested and to please take us off their list, she answered "Well, I guess we can't help everyone" and hung up on me!
AJ (Dorval, Canada) Jun 22 2016, 9:55 am Post

Same here! I think it is a fraud!
Guest (Villejuif, France) Jun 21 2016, 10:43 am Post

They called to tell me that they were going to book the installation of a 'smart' meter (gas & electricity) that is neither compulsorary nor requested.
Trevor (Manchester, United Kingdom) Jun 20 2016, 7:07 am Post

debt collector for local hospital
Guest (Culpeper, United States) Jun 17 2016, 6:12 pm Post

was called last week.    Melissa Wilson spoke initially, then she connected me to someone named Keith Carter, who offered increased internet speed and decreased billing ( saying the Fed. Govt. has ordered a complete removal of all surcharges on billing and starting 7/2016, I'd get a billing at least $20/mo. less than current; also, would get a FREE service the month of December.    Then he said he'd transfer me to "Russell" to confirm the "business acct.".    They say they represent Birch Atlanta and can double my internet speed.    Someone was supposed to call me back, and they never did... I'm glad!    I wouldn't take their call anyway!    SCAM!
H (Denver, United States) Jun 17 2016, 5:45 pm Post

Elderly friend was called by this number 16June, 2016. Caller posed as Police Officer who was arresting her granddaughter and $2000 in iTunes gift cards could be used to post her bail.
Guest (Middle Island, United States) Jun 16 2016, 6:17 pm Post

Got numerous calls from 402 area code on a number of items on Craig List -

ridiculous!!
Manly (Fort Lee, United States) Jun 16 2016, 2:51 pm Post

Yes, we are UK Bride, and will only call you if you have registered with us as a bride - wanting to hear from us or if you have recently shown an interest in our supplier packages.    All of the numbers we call have been submitted by a person via our website www.ukbride.co.uk
UK Bride (151.228.155.*) Nov 30 2015, 1:08 pm Post

Its some retarded scam bot posing as RCMP or CRA. I didn't even get the full message, it just got cut off.
I called them on G-Hangout, the number shows up as T-Time Restoration.

They also have a random buzy signal for numbers not on their system, the number they called me at home got through like a moment later. They have a smart blocking system, but it just shows how fishy it is.
Joseph (Canada) Jun 15 2016, 11:12 pm Post

Reportar tel perdido
benigno (United States) Jun 15 2016, 10:16 am Post

This number is linked to a phishing scam
SM (Huntingdon Valley, United States) Jun 15 2016, 6:34 am Post

Got text from #129 saying please call 8004325579. What the heck is this?
honesty (172.56.9.*) Jun 12 2016, 10:11 pm Post

Claim to be IRS and they are filing a lawsuit against me. Another scam
Bill (Rosemount, United States) Jun 9 2016, 5:16 pm Post

I receive at least three calls from this company every day, so annoying, even though they are blocked now on my mobile, I still get an alert to say they have called........aaaaaaargh
Alison (Dundee, United Kingdom) Jun 9 2016, 3:17 pm Post

this number called three times 1:16pm 1:18 pm
and again at 1:21 pm no one left message and I answered the last time they hung up this is really aggravating especially when someone is ill and trying to rest
Guest (104.136.230.*) Jun 8 2016, 1:37 pm Post

I have been getting 2-3 calls per day for over a week. No message, either.
Dale B (108.198.136.*) Jun 8 2016, 12:49 pm Post

I called the number back it turns out to be virgin media telling me I not paid my bill when I had they said sorry and it hadn't updated
Emma (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Jun 7 2016, 11:47 am Post

They call me in the morning hours 2 to 3 times a week.    They never leave a message.    Caller ID says California.
Guest (Elk Grove, United States) Jun 6 2016, 12:07 pm Post

She seemed to be taking some sort of poll, but was vague on what it was for. She wanted to know if I was over eighteen, and if I had a landline. after that she said she had reached her quota for people of my demographic and ended the call
Larissa (Portland, United States) Feb 23 2015, 9:52 pm Post

They call everyday same time, never leave a message.    When you do answer and ask what company they refuse to answer the question, and hang up; same guy called back and when asked the same questions he said I've left enough messages she knows who I am and hung up.    Go figure they don't leave a message ever, refuse to tell you who they are - once they are identified they will be turned over to the FDCPA as there are specific guidelines and rules they must abide by.....
Guest (United States) Jun 5 2012, 6:19 pm Post

Called 6 times in 10 minutes. Hung up as soon as I tried to answer it. Then in the middle of the night, 4 am to be exact, called 6 more times. Left 2 messages to call another number for information about a recall.
Rene (Springfield, United States) Jun 2 2016, 4:30 am Post

This guy lives in raggly apartments on Harding Place, Nashville tn. Calls for an outcall. Once you get there he will turn off phone and not answer the door. This has happened to a couple of girls including myself. Don't bother. He is a time waster!
Guest (Kingsport, United States) Aug 27 2013, 2:37 pm Post

WARNING!! Dale Cookingham, He Scams Escorts on Backpage. He works as a principal.
Guest (Moscow, Russian Federation) May 27 2016, 10:10 pm Post

I am very happy.    Because I have mobile number is belong to Pakistan UFONE Company of PAKISTAN 00923319091999    now this number is use in Dubai
umer (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 26 2016, 6:08 pm Post

umer (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) May 26 2016, 6:07 pm Post

books fake appts as a prank. he said he was hispanic, he used the name lorenzo
Guest (Ryazan, Russian Federation) May 26 2016, 4:34 pm Post

Missed call from out of state, they didn't leave a voicemail
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) May 26 2016, 2:20 am Post

Optum RX - recording about prescription processing for a personal prescription.    Not a sales call.
SG (Phoenix, United States) May 25 2016, 4:34 pm Post

A Maureen Whitmarsh from Bournemouth posing as paypal took £79.99 from my account .I had ordered goods via eBay & became suspicious when a monthly direct debit had been set up by this despicable female. I cancelled payment immediately and the matter is still under investigation. People please be vigilant
Guest (Port Talbot, United Kingdom) May 25 2016, 4:32 pm Post

737-874-2833 = RES-TRI-CTED

Pretends to be Adam Chandler.

Don't answer, it's a spammer/thief.
I hate spammers (Hilmar, United States) May 24 2016, 9:04 pm Post

Very late evening call 24/5/2016 -purported to be a survey on DTMR (QLD Government department) - I am on the DO NOT CALL register, and have only been on it for around 3 months. There is no way they would have my number on any list. They told me they were from GARTNER research, which is a US company?? I have found that this number may actually be linked to "Enhanced Research" based in Brisbane, Australia. This is NOT the company the male who phoned me identified. I would say this is a SCAM. I asked him how I could identify where he was from - how could I trust him. He ended the call.
CAROL (Perth, Australia) May 24 2016, 8:18 pm Post

D'BAG ALERT
SCAM ARTIST
Wanted to use bogus Paypal to send money....
DIRTBAG    DIRTBAG    DIRTBAG
SEEKING YOUR INFORMATION
JJ (Rochester, United States) May 21 2016, 1:36 pm Post

Also using 602-734-1002 .
No name (172.56.27.*) May 21 2016, 12:58 pm Post

if I want to buy , I sure would not have to get it from a dumb idiot off line .... I like to shop my home town
wudoktr (Rochester, United States) May 20 2016, 12:03 pm Post

I was not able to answer the call, when I rang back I was answered by a recorded message saying that a member of staff had tried to contact me and that they will keep trying until they do
Steve (London, United Kingdom) May 19 2016, 9:52 am Post

This is a legitimate fraud investigative service. They were able to prevent several hundred dollars of fraudulent charges from being made to my account using a stolen debit card number. I returned their call when they left a message and gave them only my name and bank name. They listed the false charges and verified legitimate ones without any assistance from me once I gave them the last 4 of my social and DOB. I didn't give this information until I logged onto my account and saw for myself that one fraudulent charge had been approved. I'm happy that they were legit and doing their job!
Catherine (Hood River, United States) May 18 2016, 9:49 pm Post

Knock it off. Loosers get a real job and a life. Foreign rif raf
Guest (172.58.56.*) May 18 2016, 4:54 pm Post

The comment from UK Bride themselves is a lie. I'm actually a wedding supplier who has never shown interest or registered with them. Infact I specifically asked not to be called, yet I have calls from them at least once a quarter if not more. The number is now blocked on my Skype and Mobile, so they could be calling more.
Paul Cryer (Hornchurch, United Kingdom) May 18 2016, 9:01 am Post

caller said from microsoft certified cyber security, --threatened to shutoff my email account if I did not give them access to my computer, (same old line)
the guy I talked to had me go to wikipedia and lookup "koobface virus" he said if I can see that it says info about the virus, I have it on my computer and only he can remove it now, (I can see how common people could fall for this scam)
Please be aware -    no one Honest will ever call you by phone about a virus on your computer - only criminals will
M Green (Colo, United States) May 17 2016, 6:12 pm Post

This is a burner phone hooked up to magic Jack.    He has stolen 6 figures of my husband's life insurance.    He and his peeps are big time scanners and can not be trusted!    I have received calls from him from other countries!!    Someone needs to hurt this son of a b:-tch!!!    I hope I never meet him face to face ..... But will continue seeking him out.    He will also drop a virus on your phone and or computer.    Never chat on line with him.
Guest (United States) May 17 2016, 8:47 am Post

Wire trapped. Landline based
Guest (Minneapolis, United States) May 17 2016, 3:19 am Post

It might be about a credit card you have through
Bank of America.    Check it and be careful.

Joe Tag
Joe Tag (Wakefield, United States) May 16 2016, 3:17 pm Post

I haven't submitted any details through their website. Phone number was taken from the web.

Not interested.
Lisa (United Kingdom) May 16 2016, 11:42 am Post

11:49am 14 May 2016 RoboCall from spoofed 210-280-8488 San Antonio TX. "World PC tech" and insisting we had "things inside our computer" that shouldn't be there, but he would show us how to get rid of them...for free!    He wouldn't tell me the website of his company. or any other contact info. Its a SCAM anyway so rules and addresses don't apply. Nothing they say is reality and they aren't afraid of being charged with anything because they aren't in the USA anyway.
BEWARE ~ It's an international scam.
Carrier: The listed carrier may be from the spoofed number in TX.
Landline MCIMETRO ACCESS TRANSMISSION SERVICES LLC
Annoyed (United States) May 14 2016, 12:10 pm Post

Wael how long did it take you to copy all the American Greeting cards about yourself?    You are the only one who can say anything nice about you.    You are a liar and a theif!    What a pathetic sicko you are.
Guest (United States) May 25 2014, 1:39 am Post