Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
I received a call from 1-800-847-2911from a man who called himself Moses.    He informs me, he is with Card Member Services and sees that I pay my credit cards on or before the due date, that I have a great credit standing that I have been approved to have my credit cards interest lowered to 6%.    Sounding to good to be true, I told him I do not give my credit card numbers out to no one.    I then told him I have been burnt in the past several times (not by my own accord) with someone using my credit card number.    I asked him for his number, so I could investigate this more thoroughly before going any further.    I did and it was a scam...First of all the credit card companies WILL NOT call the individuals.    They will do it by mail to contact you for any reason.    I called ALL of my credit card companies to inform them of this and they will be keeping an eye on my charges .    So please also call your credit card companies, so they too will be on lookout for suspicious activities on your card(s).
Christine (Dunn, United States) Jul 30 2015, 6:12 pm Post

Recruiter from tech company.
NT (United States) Jul 30 2015, 4:00 pm Post

Pushy little $h!t. Called me and wouldn't give up. When I told him that I have an associated business that is owned by a family member for business utility he still wouldn't stop and kept going on when I was trying to talk. I did tell him not to call me again and he kept on and on and in the end I had to put the phone down because he wouldn't let me finish what I was saying and kept trying to make point of keeping me on the phone. Why would I take a deal out with and obnoxious little brat on the phone if I have a family member that does this without the annoying cold calling.
Charlie (Northampton, United Kingdom) Jul 30 2015, 6:02 am Post

My mom got a call tonight asking her for confirmation on what they had as a email account. After saying yes, they ask her to log into her computer and type in fastsupport.com. Her screen then went red and said that her browser didn't support it and not to log in. After that they ask twice if she had a anti-virus. After answering yes twice they hung up.
Guest (Lawrenceburg, United States) Jul 29 2015, 8:55 pm Post

I think this is one of the many numbers being used by callers for National Renewalble Energy.    Also, 489-1092 and 1032.
greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 28 2015, 2:52 pm Post

Bill Dixon with RJO Brokers; a futures broker.
greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 28 2015, 2:47 pm Post

not sure who this is.    They sent me a txt on my cell saying they couldn't open some file & I replied back asking who it was and they never responded.    Probably just a wrong number as I never heard from them again.
greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 28 2015, 2:41 pm Post

some robo call about a security system for your home.
greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 28 2015, 2:37 pm Post

They said it was for people on Social Security Disability to work at home using your phone. I did not answer but they left a voice mail.
viola Perrin (Midway, United States) Jul 27 2015, 6:49 pm Post

started with robocall from 6173564651 asking me if I had private health insurance and needed pain patches.
then second call came from above # with Irene telling me I won 2 tickets for a trip to Bahamas.
Kat (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 26 2015, 7:55 pm Post

Phoned 4.18 am not happy
jayne (Leicester, United Kingdom) Jul 26 2015, 1:24 am Post

this is an automatic call and you get a recording about lowering your interest rate on credit cards and if you are interested, press 1 to talk to someone about it.
greg (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 23 2015, 2:36 am Post

Calls daily, no one there when I answer and no recording
Trent (Phoenix, United States) Jul 22 2015, 5:57 pm Post

Debt collector who keep on calling everyday.
Guest (Mississauga, Canada) Jul 22 2015, 4:10 pm Post

called did not talk I said hello twice and then hung up.
Guest (Scottsdale, United States) Jul 22 2015, 3:19 pm Post

Brittany Davis, sure it is not her real name, left message regarding Metairie Country Club. No details, just a come on to try to get you to call back.    Not happening here!
Rat Remover (Homestead, United States) Jul 21 2015, 5:50 pm Post

Told me I won $950,000 and the awards team was on the way to my house. Told me to call agent Malone at 876-840-0270. Beware this number is in Jamaica and will bill your phone $8.00 for the call!!!!! I googled it and did not get screwed. Beware!!!!!!
Me (Sanford, United States) May 14 2013, 11:42 am Post

This code is shown as Meriden in W Midlands so why it says above ,not sure.
But I get many of these calls with sometimes only 2 or 3 figures showing.
Obviously these clowns can display whatever number they wish.
I answered this to be given details of PPI message ,to continue to press 5 or to be deleted from database press 9.
I pressed 9 but did not speak to anyone,so don't know who rang.
Very annoying as this code 01676    seemed to be genuine, & one I    could take Ofgem action against.
Alas no !
Had several recently with caller display showing out of area
tony (Prescot, United Kingdom) Jul 20 2015, 1:30 pm Post

I keep getting calls saying that I won and I have to send them money if I won I shouldn't have to pay for my prize I reported it to the better business bureau and they told me that it was a scame. So if I won send me my money.
Crystal golden (Chicago, United States) Jul 20 2015, 12:56 pm Post

Guest (Chicago, United States) Jul 20 2015, 12:55 pm Post

502-912-8398     scam all day long
harold jones (Atlanta, United States) Jul 17 2015, 7:47 pm Post

I too received a call from this number and researched it as they were asking information about my banking account etc.

This is a hoax.    Be careful.
Guest (Fairport, United States) Jul 17 2015, 5:00 pm Post

I received this call listed as Unknown on my caller ID.    I answered and told them I could not talk now after they asked for information.    I called my insurance company, United Healthcare, and they verified that it is one of their numbers.    I expressed concern that they need to identify their company on outgoing calls.
Richard (108.222.52.*) Jul 17 2015, 11:19 am Post

hang up calls on my cell
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 16 2015, 2:01 pm Post

Yep, Mr. White called me too. If i thonk who he is collection guy for a cardiologist office, silver spring, md.

If so i authorized him take the full bal of $83 on july 3rd. They have not attempted and still hatassing me after i authorized them to pu the balance due.

Too late will send the cardiologist directly tomorrow and explain to them that mr white did not follow through.
Guest (United States) Jul 15 2015, 7:19 pm Post

Credit card processing scam.
Jim (Morristown, United States) Jul 15 2015, 4:46 pm Post

This telemarketer call my cell.
Wallace (Arcadia, United States) Jul 15 2015, 2:11 pm Post

scam, beware. the man called and asked if I am using xyz email account? and if I am travelling ? scary.
Guest (Rancho Palos Verdes, United States) Jul 15 2015, 1:17 pm Post

Supposedly the phone number for Christine Lafarge of the IMF in Washington, D.C. Shows up in an email attempting to contact me.
Guest (Alexandria, United States) Jul 15 2015, 11:59 am Post

I have never called this number and have been ch aged more than    £ 30    via sky, They are looking at this    but a lot if people have been scammed    by this company
Guest (Daventry, United Kingdom) Jul 15 2015, 11:44 am Post

Guest (Daventry, United Kingdom) Jul 15 2015, 11:44 am Post

Southwest Trains customer relations/ customer service centre number based in Southampton, SO15 1GW. Also has phone number 0345-6000650.
Chris E (United Kingdom) Jul 14 2015, 6:06 pm Post

Customer service/feedback/complaints.
Chris E (United Kingdom) Jul 14 2015, 5:57 pm Post

calls both my cell phones- asking for someone that never had these phone number or lived at my address
(i have lived there since 1980)     claiming to be a local credit union that i never have done business with-
to please call back urgent -
sounds like phishing scam - no thanks
what is wrong with people ?
Guest (Oak Ridge, United States) Jul 13 2015, 3:40 pm Post

I was at the Puyallup transit center waiting for the bus 402 to federal way when a phony security officer from pierce transit asked me to show my ID I did not her name was Ann witmore I noticed the car she was using the plate is not county it said go honey when a real pierce county police showed up she took off they left but could not find her. Pierce transit told me that four other complaints have been called in about this.
farm hand (Bainbridge Island, United States) Jul 11 2015, 11:21 pm Post

Why took my money? £7.77
return my money!!!
anyone can help?
Yichen (China) Jul 10 2015, 8:39 pm Post

DNA DNS TWOT This idiot called me wanting OC will give a FAKE apt # and play games wasting your time... Calls again a week later thinking i don't remember what had happened. Confronted him about it and he wants to get an attitude. He just wants you to show up so he can look at you from a distance.*
Guest (Brooklyn, United States) Jul 10 2015, 1:49 pm Post

I or had a tag on my call and was told that this number had been "spoofed" by a telemarketer and should be reported to 888-225-5322 or consumercomplaints.gov. Then I got a message that the poor guy's mailbox was full. It is a legit phone number that was displayed by the scam caller so you wouldn't get his real number. The poor guy who owns this number probably has a mailbox full of unhappy people. I wonder if there is a way to prevent my phone number from being used? So don't be angry at this number...he's been used and abused.
Janet (Miami, United States) Jul 9 2015, 4:24 pm Post

called here twice with this number and when you try to call them back?They claim that number does not work according to the recorded message
rubin (Billings, United States) Jul 9 2015, 1:30 pm Post

public service call about trash pickup over the holidays.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 7 2015, 6:22 pm Post

want money to prevent online dating scams, but they are probably a scam themselves.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 7 2015, 6:19 pm Post

calling about senior alert system.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 7 2015, 6:17 pm Post

calling about some medical alert system for seniors.
GREG (Fremont, United States) Jul 7 2015, 6:13 pm Post

something about renewable energy, probably solar panels.
greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 7 2015, 6:11 pm Post

This guy called me yesterday, said he was from Microsoft. He said y compur was full of spyware and other things. Asked me to pay for these things to be removed. I told I didn't have any money, he said well, he would take care of it for FREE!. I was to slow and dam if he didn't do it himself on my computer. Tonight he called and said Microsoft had gotten hacked and he wanted to give me my money back. I said I didn't give you any money , he said we took it out of your bank. To late to call the bank, of course, so I hung up on him. So now I have to go to the bank in the morning and see what the hell they have done!!!!!
Connie (Cincinnati, United States) Apr 28 2015, 2:28 am Post

This number just called about 20 minutes ago and left a blank voice mail.
Mary (League City, United States) Jul 6 2015, 4:34 pm Post

It's when someone tries to send you a text through the BT text gateway.
Geoff (Newton Stewart, United Kingdom) Jul 2 2015, 9:21 am Post

They call tell me hold for their rep about an important manner. I eventually hung up
Guest (Ocala, United States) Jul 1 2015, 7:49 pm Post

SCAM ALERT -    if you get a call from anyone at this number, it is just a stupid scam.     They will try to tell you they are with the US Treasury and you filed your taxes wrong and you owe money and it needs to be paid right now.    If you don't, he told me the police will be here in 45 minutes to arrest me and all my bank accounts will be frozen, my credit cards closed and my drivers license cancelled.    He hung up on me when I started laughing :)
But don't fall for any of their line of BS.    They are only trying to scare you to get money out of you.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 1 2015, 7:28 pm Post

this is just a call from Verizon Wireless after I called them wanting to know if I was satisfied with their service and did the person I talked to fix my problem, which he did.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jul 1 2015, 5:38 pm Post