Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
*blocks DCS number*
Yeah, good luck with that, DCS.

Most of the brief call sounded like the employee was speaking Jibberish. Since I'm only fluent in Martian, I was forced to hang up on her when my tolerance level reached an alarming -8.
Hannah (White Sulphur Springs, United States) Sep 22 2017, 6:49 pm Post

Keeps calling and hanging up
GM (Ottawa, Canada) Sep 21 2017, 8:46 pm Post

Some very fast speaking Asian man who called himself Stuart.
Said the word "benefits" but I could not understand a single other word he said.
When I asked him to speak more slowly he abruptly cut the phone off.
I have no doubt that this was a nuiscance caller but what it was about I do not know or care.
Have blocked the number - for all the good that does....
Ignatius (United Kingdom) Sep 20 2017, 1:43 pm Post

original caller id was 215-200-0000 but then switched to 800-279-9179.        Someone calling about student loan consolidation. 3X a day for 2 weeks! I DO NOT have student loans!!! I called the 800# back and asked to be removed. We will see.        Grrrr
Cat (Allentown, United States) Sep 20 2017, 12:04 am Post

original caller id was 215-200-0000 but then switched to 800-279-9179.    Someone calling about student loan consolidation. 3X a day for 2 weeks! I DO NOT have student loans!!! I called the 800# back and asked to be removed. We will see.    Grrrr
Cat (Allentown, United States) Sep 20 2017, 12:02 am Post

i called back as the caller left no message.    My call was answered with ' hello BE'
i would suggest that this is not a caller worth calling back and is likely to be PPI or Accidents claim organisation.    i am blocking the call.
annoyedbyprankcalls (London, United Kingdom) Sep 19 2017, 11:30 am Post

Constant calling from lots of different numbers all times of the day including weekends. Such a nuisance.
Jo (United Kingdom) Sep 17 2017, 12:10 pm Post

He is texting me too!!!! i cannot get him to stop and i have definitely never given my number to him.... how is this person getting our phone numbers?
a (New York, United States) Nov 15 2011, 8:21 pm Post

I had a call at 3am and again at 6am and failed to get to the phone in time. When I tried to call back a recorded voice said, 'This number does not receive incoming calls.' Trouble is, my elderly mother lives 100 miles away and the first four digits of her number are identical. So in a mad panic I googled the number. Seems it's not her local hospital or police station or a neighbour bearing bad news but a bloody cold call. Please respond if you have any information.
xanthe (Hove, United Kingdom) Nov 23 2012, 6:31 am Post

He has ads on craigslist and other sites for a live-in assistant. The "Caller type" dropdown here doesn't have the right option - he's a sick, delusional man who wants you to think he's successful and rich, but when you do a reverse lookup on his address, the place is Section 8 housing. He's probably not dangerous, just lonely and hates his life.
he's sick (Las Vegas, United States) Sep 16 2017, 8:46 pm Post

I just received the same call I'm not sure if it is scam ornot from there voice they sure didn't even seem to be American..has anyone been paid this grant
Richard (Belcourt, United States) Sep 15 2017, 5:22 pm Post

Recording. Claims to be IRS. SCAM!
Guest (San Francisco, United States) Sep 15 2017, 4:18 pm Post

SCAM - CLAIMING TO BE THE IRS
Guest (Duluth, United States) Sep 15 2017, 3:32 pm Post

Daily calls from Asian voices re balance of bill even when agreed date of payment accepted.One woman caller very polite and supportive but then followed by callers unaware of any previous discussions -- eg demand 6 hours after balance paid!    Pathetic     performance---- considering new supplier.
Fed up (Northampton, United Kingdom) Sep 14 2017, 4:04 pm Post

This is not a spam call, this is a legitimate business and you should answer the call
Business owner (Hilliard, United States) Sep 14 2017, 1:09 pm Post

they are a debt collection service, specifically medical, hospital
RAK (Ashburn, United States) Sep 13 2017, 4:56 pm Post

This number woke me up at 6:30 AM. I was so groggy I didn't actually answer before it hung up. I am sure it's no one I know since they would all be sleeping
Guest (Woodbridge, United States) Sep 13 2017, 1:46 pm Post

getting tired of this # calling and no msg what else but scammer
Guest (Ashtabula, United States) Sep 12 2017, 9:46 pm Post

Robot voice said it was the IRS and they were freezing my bank account and taking all my property and assets. Call the number back, blah, blah, blah........
lokie65 (Queen Creek, United States) Aug 31 2017, 2:46 pm Post

Left me a voicemail "In the next 24 hours we will be making the lien on your assets and your bank account due to your unavailability to settle your past due amount with the IRS. A bill collection officer will visit you soon to complete the paperwork. If you have any questions please call our tax line at 269-358-8167." SCAM
Rodriguez (Houston, United States) Aug 31 2017, 10:10 pm Post

A robotic voice mail that wouldn't leave any personal information "Hi this is...." or "This message is for <Name>."    Just said "due to your inability to settle your IRS debt claim a collection agent will be out to your house soon. If you want to speak to a representative call us at "2693588167."     This is such a lazy scam.
Guest (Indianapolis, United States) Aug 31 2017, 7:33 pm Post

Robotic voice stating it's the IRS and an agent will be showing up at my door soon to complete the paperwork. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Guest (Orange, United States) Aug 31 2017, 6:26 pm Post

Claim to be from first financial bank, no other info. They call regularly leaving a message asking for someone whose name is the name of a person in my house, but also asking about that person's sister (I guess), who doesn't exist to us. So obviously doesn't apply to us. I won't call them. Let 'em waste their time and resources, which keeps them from trying to scam others.
Selena (Mission, United States) Aug 31 2017, 2:48 pm Post

thi number prank calle me
oliver (Wolverhampton, United Kingdom) Aug 31 2017, 12:28 pm Post

Martin Scott Called me and told me to call him back at the number 8459774646 and said I got a grant of 9200. Awesome glad to here it. Then why do I have to pay him 50$ first before I can get the grant? Is this guy for real or a scam!! I can't afford to be scammed right now thanks michelle.
michelle (United States) Aug 23 2017, 7:14 pm Post

Breathing heavy.........Breathing heavy
Guest (United States) Aug 30 2017, 8:44 pm Post

S C A M     Do NOT take call...
Guest (United States) Aug 30 2017, 6:08 am Post

Same thing happened to me, but told me I had to pay $159, before activating my confirmation number to western union. I'm worried that it's a scam bc that money would be great right now....
Guest (50.86.52.*) Aug 29 2017, 6:37 pm Post

The reason the Nhs use this reminder service is because soooo many people just don't turn up for their appointments for various reasons. To remind someone of their appointment costs pennies, to waste an appointment slot costs over £100!

So where is the waste of money?

Sue (Gravesend, United Kingdom) Aug 28 2017, 7:11 pm Post

Call received from Langley WA, 360 area code.    I was awarded a grant in the amount of 10K.    Given a code and another number to call in order to claim funds.    Total,scam.
SS (Rochester, United States) Aug 28 2017, 5:27 pm Post

This number connects people who are into the fetish of BDSM. Anything goes!! Must be 18 or older.. 213-425-0769.
Denise (United States) Aug 27 2017, 11:03 pm Post

Seattle has a new chat line. Call 206-707-8910. Talk, flirt and meet. 18+
Jessica (United States) Aug 27 2017, 11:00 pm Post

Phone chat line number for adults looking to talk, flirt and meet. Ladies always free. Lots of free time and special offers. Call. 617-861-0999. Fun people. 617-861-0999.
Jessica (United States) Aug 26 2017, 8:15 pm Post

called 6 times in 3 days
Guest (23.117.112.*) Aug 25 2017, 5:56 pm Post

Call said this is officially the final notice form the IRS and they are filing a lawsuit against me and will arrest me if I don't respond. Said to contact officer Jonathan Willford
Guest (United States) Aug 25 2017, 4:15 pm Post

IRS filed lawsuit against me and a warrant for my arrest will me made. Contact Officer Jonathan Wilford...

IRS DOES NOT CALL! They will mail you a letter.

-____-
M (Milton, United States) Aug 24 2017, 7:56 pm Post

Eres un Ladron pero te van a coger la Policia Federal por estar robando
Guest (Sudbury, United States) Aug 24 2017, 3:26 pm Post

they wont stop calling
Genise (108.213.180.*) Aug 23 2017, 11:08 pm Post

This # has many locations leads me to think it is a spoof #
Guest (162.228.38.*) Aug 23 2017, 4:10 pm Post

Someone left me a message on my cell phone that I had attempted IRS fraud and a warrant was issued for my arrest. They said I must call back right away. Message was left on 8/3/17. Today is 8/23/17. I'll get back to you on this.FRAUD!
Guest (Flushing, United States) Aug 23 2017, 3:59 pm Post

female said my name, I asked who she was, said model connections?
Guest (Lake Mary, United States) Aug 22 2017, 10:43 pm Post

Kept calling me from (202) 239-8720 Claims to be from the IRS and his name is OFFICER JONATHON WILFORD. If you reverse his phone number it comes up DON NAPOLEON.
WILL NOT STOP CALLING EVEN WHEN I TOLD HIM HE HAD THE WRONG LAST NAME
Guest (Providence, United States) Aug 22 2017, 8:43 pm Post

Someone ( with asian accent ) called me and after my question about origin of the call he said "[***] off" ! What's next ?
Andrew (Bradford, United Kingdom) Aug 22 2017, 3:15 pm Post

Received call from this number, woman voice sound tired and unhappy. She want to confirm my recent order but she is asking 'What is my name?", realllllty??? You calling me and asking what is my name!
Julia (Godley, United States) Aug 22 2017, 3:42 am Post

Got call from this number a couple of times offering travel discounts.
Julia (Godley, United States) Aug 22 2017, 3:40 am Post

I had a call from Officer Jonathan Luffer about a fraud case no Agency mentioned and that I would have an Arrest Warrant.
Based on the above and my POA this is a scam. Once my panic attack stops I'm going to block phone #.
LG-n-KY (United States) Aug 21 2017, 4:51 pm Post

received call threatening to take me to court for IRS fraud
Guest (North Little Rock, United States) Aug 21 2017, 4:40 pm Post

Claims to be Sharon from TalkTalk.    They seem to think that is my ISP.    As they ring several times a week, usually from 02088888888 I just blew my whistle down the phone.
Charmbrights (United Kingdom) Aug 21 2017, 1:38 pm Post

asking bout under age services
service (Las Vegas, United States) Aug 20 2017, 3:20 am Post

Suspected scam caller.    Left no message.
Guest (Ottawa, Canada) Aug 19 2017, 4:32 pm Post