Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
737-874-2833 = RES-TRI-CTED

Pretends to be Adam Chandler.

Don't answer, it's a spammer/thief.
I hate spammers (Hilmar, United States) May 24 2016, 9:04 pm Post

Very late evening call 24/5/2016 -purported to be a survey on DTMR (QLD Government department) - I am on the DO NOT CALL register, and have only been on it for around 3 months. There is no way they would have my number on any list. They told me they were from GARTNER research, which is a US company?? I have found that this number may actually be linked to "Enhanced Research" based in Brisbane, Australia. This is NOT the company the male who phoned me identified. I would say this is a SCAM. I asked him how I could identify where he was from - how could I trust him. He ended the call.
CAROL (Perth, Australia) May 24 2016, 8:18 pm Post

D'BAG ALERT
SCAM ARTIST
Wanted to use bogus Paypal to send money....
DIRTBAG    DIRTBAG    DIRTBAG
SEEKING YOUR INFORMATION
JJ (Rochester, United States) May 21 2016, 1:36 pm Post

Also using 602-734-1002 .
No name (172.56.27.*) May 21 2016, 12:58 pm Post

if I want to buy , I sure would not have to get it from a dumb idiot off line .... I like to shop my home town
wudoktr (Rochester, United States) May 20 2016, 12:03 pm Post

I was not able to answer the call, when I rang back I was answered by a recorded message saying that a member of staff had tried to contact me and that they will keep trying until they do
Steve (London, United Kingdom) May 19 2016, 9:52 am Post

This is a legitimate fraud investigative service. They were able to prevent several hundred dollars of fraudulent charges from being made to my account using a stolen debit card number. I returned their call when they left a message and gave them only my name and bank name. They listed the false charges and verified legitimate ones without any assistance from me once I gave them the last 4 of my social and DOB. I didn't give this information until I logged onto my account and saw for myself that one fraudulent charge had been approved. I'm happy that they were legit and doing their job!
Catherine (Hood River, United States) May 18 2016, 9:49 pm Post

Knock it off. Loosers get a real job and a life. Foreign rif raf
Guest (172.58.56.*) May 18 2016, 4:54 pm Post

The comment from UK Bride themselves is a lie. I'm actually a wedding supplier who has never shown interest or registered with them. Infact I specifically asked not to be called, yet I have calls from them at least once a quarter if not more. The number is now blocked on my Skype and Mobile, so they could be calling more.
Paul Cryer (Hornchurch, United Kingdom) May 18 2016, 9:01 am Post

caller said from microsoft certified cyber security, --threatened to shutoff my email account if I did not give them access to my computer, (same old line)
the guy I talked to had me go to wikipedia and lookup "koobface virus" he said if I can see that it says info about the virus, I have it on my computer and only he can remove it now, (I can see how common people could fall for this scam)
Please be aware -    no one Honest will ever call you by phone about a virus on your computer - only criminals will
M Green (Colo, United States) May 17 2016, 6:12 pm Post

This is a burner phone hooked up to magic Jack.    He has stolen 6 figures of my husband's life insurance.    He and his peeps are big time scanners and can not be trusted!    I have received calls from him from other countries!!    Someone needs to hurt this son of a b:-tch!!!    I hope I never meet him face to face ..... But will continue seeking him out.    He will also drop a virus on your phone and or computer.    Never chat on line with him.
Guest (United States) May 17 2016, 8:47 am Post

Wire trapped. Landline based
Guest (Minneapolis, United States) May 17 2016, 3:19 am Post

It might be about a credit card you have through
Bank of America.    Check it and be careful.

Joe Tag
Joe Tag (Wakefield, United States) May 16 2016, 3:17 pm Post

I haven't submitted any details through their website. Phone number was taken from the web.

Not interested.
Lisa (United Kingdom) May 16 2016, 11:42 am Post

11:49am 14 May 2016 RoboCall from spoofed 210-280-8488 San Antonio TX. "World PC tech" and insisting we had "things inside our computer" that shouldn't be there, but he would show us how to get rid of them...for free!    He wouldn't tell me the website of his company. or any other contact info. Its a SCAM anyway so rules and addresses don't apply. Nothing they say is reality and they aren't afraid of being charged with anything because they aren't in the USA anyway.
BEWARE ~ It's an international scam.
Carrier: The listed carrier may be from the spoofed number in TX.
Landline MCIMETRO ACCESS TRANSMISSION SERVICES LLC
Annoyed (United States) May 14 2016, 12:10 pm Post

Wael how long did it take you to copy all the American Greeting cards about yourself?    You are the only one who can say anything nice about you.    You are a liar and a theif!    What a pathetic sicko you are.
Guest (United States) May 25 2014, 1:39 am Post

He has a new phone # +1 (949) 413-3612
Guest (Anaheim, United States) Dec 26 2013, 11:17 pm Post

Wael Azim
Wael Moursy
Wael Abed Mouhmmed Azim
These are the names this con man uses .............
He is NOT a sports lawyer from California .
He lives in Las Vegas,Nevada and steals from anyone !!!
Guest (Las Vegas, United States) Mar 15 2013, 1:11 am Post

Do any of you writing know where he works or lives in Las Vegas.
He stole my girlfriend 's ring and the police can't find him.
Please help !
This ring was her great grandmothers.
His name is Wael Azim Moursy.
Please write if you have any info.
Thanks
Marilyn (United States) Feb 11 2013, 12:11 pm Post

Offering to help find a Primary Care doctor.
Its Okay (Englewood, United States) May 13 2016, 4:26 pm Post

This company has been calling me for years and I have repeatedly asked them to refrain from their continued telephone calls as I was not interested nor amused.    They are a self-published book company which is located in Bloomington, Indiana; it used to be Trafford Self Publishing located in Canada, then sold to Author Solutions.    And Author Solutions has probably contracted these foreign speaking people to do their solicitation because they pay them so cheaply, which is horrid on their end; I think they are out of the country, as they do not know the time in the USA in which they have been calling:    3:15am and 9:51pm; not acceptable!
Eden (Marianna, United States) May 13 2016, 10:02 am Post

Not sure they are BT. The script is that they have an open BT account for my business name. When I said I haven't been with them they ask if I would be interested in setting up an account. I get so many companies claiming to be BT it's unreal.
Guest (Sandy, United Kingdom) May 13 2016, 9:32 am Post

469 640-9067 Multiple calls from these jerks. Out jerked them this morning. Someone finally spoke when I answered and asked if I was me. I asked who they were and he said Jake Rowe. I asked if I knew him, and he replied that he wanted to know if I was me. I told him that I wasn't telling him SH*# and to never call me back again.
Fort Worth (104.10.54.*) May 13 2016, 9:23 am Post

"This is an urgent call from Verizon for Michael Johnson. If you are Michael Johnson, press 1. If not, press 2. I hung up.
Don (Little Rock, United States) May 13 2016, 9:12 am Post

Recording or whatever it was some of the words you couldn't understand???
joe (Tyngsboro, United States) May 12 2016, 2:44 pm Post

It was voice activated message that you couldn't understand
joseph (Tyngsboro, United States) May 12 2016, 2:35 pm Post

Been calling for awhile finally said credit debtor sounds off to me
Guest (Madison, United States) May 12 2016, 2:02 pm Post

Danielle called me today claiming to be from a local dr's surgery. I rang the surgery and this is untrue, the receptionist had never heard of her. The practice manager    said it might be an advertising agency as they do outsource to    a company who provides the surgery with appointment cards for patients (with advertising on the back)
Guest (United Kingdom) May 12 2016, 8:41 am Post

I'm actually in this area and my dialling code is 01526. We're 10 miles south of Lincoln in the middle of nowhere. There is certainly no (legitimate) call centres of any type round here.

They called claiming to be from British Gas and asking for the guy I bought my house from 6 years ago. When I told them he was no longer here, they apologised and hung up.
Guest (United Kingdom) May 12 2016, 7:02 am Post

Mini buyer offering below market value!
ben (United Kingdom) May 12 2016, 5:15 am Post

720-924-2253 calla my cell phone 10 times per day in 15 minute increments and never leaves any message and when I try to return the call no one ever answers the phone.    I want the calls to stop and if I answer the phone call I get hung up on so I am at a loss as to how to stop these calls.    My number is registerred with the do not call list but that doesn'r seem tobe helping - this numbers calls my cell phone multiple times per day, every single day and it is quite annoying.
angela (Elmont, United States) Feb 23 2012, 6:31 pm Post

Bad guy to make business with
Guest (Poughkeepsie, United States) May 9 2016, 6:43 pm Post

attempt to contact us to avoid enforcement of Federal Criminal offense otherwise we will have to appear in front of a Grand Jury or Federal Magistrate.    He is from US Treasury called Mon. Oct 20th at 3:47 pm    This phone number is from a landline in Napa
Concord, CA (Concord, United States) Oct 20 2014, 9:01 pm Post

Just a call from Tom from Cream, addressed me by my name, as if he was a mate, which I was concerned about. demanding to know about    my Life Insurance & who I was with, . Asked him to remove my number as I considered this a cold call but he just persisted going on about my life insurance.. put the phone down on him in the end..
Dj (Waterlooville, United Kingdom) May 9 2016, 1:12 pm Post

I have had £76 taken from my account today.    I went to my bank and they are investigating MAUREEN WHITTMARSH. WHO EVER SHE IS. I certainly don't know her!
Guest (London, United Kingdom) May 6 2016, 9:57 am Post

It's a telemarketer you'll run into at those Home and Garden shows. Will make you nuts if you're unfortunate enough to be "tricked, conned, sold, entered to win, threatened" into giving your phone number. Endless calls to sell you flooring and replacement windows. They've been on my "block" caller list for a couple years and I still see blocked call records from that number now. DON"T GIVE YOUR NUMBER AT THOSE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest (Greeley, United States) May 5 2016, 4:29 pm Post

Did not identify themselves. Wanted me to call them back at a different no. to retrieve message,:(
Guest (Abingdon, United States) May 5 2016, 1:29 pm Post

This number uses v text which apparently is some sort of spam gateway that Verizon has , stupid Verizon huh ! People get ur email and they can send anon texts to your phone thru your email address
Nick (Rochester, United States) May 3 2016, 12:20 am Post

This actually come to your phone as a text message , how they get your number is beyond me , since she what's to chat , um huh whatever , probably what's some dough since it come from Arizona is fully expect this , so just block this one
Nick (Rochester, United States) May 3 2016, 12:15 am Post

I am at work it is not even 10 am and this number has called my phone 11 times. I can not answer but they never leave a message ugh
wendy (United States) May 2 2016, 9:45 am Post

This number called me three times within a fifteen minute period.    But, when I called back it rang once and went dead.    Must be spam!!!!    If in truth it comes from Rockledge FL, it makes me ashamed to be in Brevard County and have people like this almost next door.
Guest (Brandon, United States) May 1 2016, 1:22 pm Post

Way to write your own review Tim hahahaaaaaaa
HAHA (Windsor, Canada) Apr 29 2016, 4:36 pm Post

This is from Express Scripts, the military contractor that runs the pharmacy program. It is a disaster of a program. They robo-call all the time and call from multiple phone numbers.
Military Officer (Fort Huachuca, United States) Apr 28 2016, 2:14 pm Post

I don't care who they are. They need to Lose
My F--King Number!!!!!!
"G" (Asheville, United States) Apr 27 2016, 4:32 pm Post

Calls 4+ times a day, no message, and nobody on the line when it is answered.    Tired of them.
Guest (Rochester, United States) Apr 27 2016, 3:15 pm Post

got a call from +4061... who called me and which country ?
akanksha (Vadodara, India) May 12 2013, 9:24 am Post

Call if you answer not repeat the call. If you call back for answers behind a machine gives you the option 1 and hangs up.
Guest (Los Angeles, United States) Apr 26 2016, 4:23 pm Post

Automated recorded call from PPI company. I rang off before found out who it was from. I am on TPS. I have caller display so will not answer next time.
Maggie (El Segundo, United States) Apr 25 2016, 5:52 am Post

Not sure what all these calls are about.    I am getting a whole lot of spam calls from the 818 area code.    I believe they are all connected.    I don't know anyone in this area code.    Constant call and hangups from these numbers:
818-428-1768
818-920-8894
818-527-4140
818-477-4380
Keep it up!    I block each one of these pesters.    In the case of 818-920-8894, they have a website that promotes orders of Dish Network (although there is a message on the website that reads:"If you have noticed an expiration message on your site, that means your Premium subscription was not able to be renewed. This may be due to a number of reasons, including an expired payment method"
rusty (United States) Apr 24 2016, 10:46 pm Post

Received two calls about twenty minutes apart.    No message.
Jim (Morristown, United States) Apr 23 2016, 2:00 pm Post