Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
It's a call from someone in the armed forces on tour.
Jo (Bradford, United Kingdom) Feb 24 2018, 5:42 pm Post

silent call to my 90yr old mother who is xd - not impressed :(
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Feb 24 2018, 1:19 pm Post

silent call to my 90yr oldmother who is xd - not impressed :(
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Feb 24 2018, 1:18 pm Post

silent call to my 90yr old mother who is xd - not impressed :(
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Feb 24 2018, 1:16 pm Post

I have received many phone calls from this number.    I got 3 in 1 day 2/21/18.    11:13 am...11:14 am...11:40 am...they leave no msg...I want to know why they are calling.    I live on Oahu, Hi.    What is their scam?
Guest (Makawao, United States) Feb 23 2018, 10:36 pm Post

Not a scam 100% legit drug screening company
Kim (172.97.116.*) Feb 23 2018, 8:25 pm Post

I blocked it. I know when my appointment is. If I wanted some kind of persistent stalker I'd have joined Grindr or Craig's list. >:-(
Disgruntled Blocker (United Kingdom) Feb 23 2018, 6:49 pm Post

When I phoned this number it came up with a buzzing noise so I think whoever it is a scam,apparently the number is from somewhere in Redhill
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 23 2018, 11:16 am Post

THE MOBILE# +639192616111
UNDER PROPERTY OF SUMMER SMITH
SINCE 2001 UP NOW
summerboy17 (120.29.76.*) Feb 23 2018, 4:38 am Post

I, too, believe this is a scam... I get calls and voicemails from a Johnathan Wilford who says he is with the IRS. His voicemail is always full.
A (Littleton, United States) Feb 22 2018, 10:47 pm Post

I was called by Allclaim Solutions who said the insurance for my washing machine was due for renewal. Never had washing machine insurance and having checked other forums relating to this number I realised it was a scam.
Sarah (London, United Kingdom) Feb 22 2018, 2:29 pm Post

Keeps ringing then if you pick receiver up they put their receiver down.it rings different times of the day.and has done it for a number of days now
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Feb 22 2018, 2:20 pm Post

This is most definitely fraudulent! My caller ID listed US Bank and 1-612-492-8369. I do not have any accounts with US Bank so I let it go to voice mail. The caller said he was with Fraud Merchants (not US Bank). He listed the last 4 of my debit card and said he was calling on behalf of my bank and that I needed to call him back immediately at 866-842-5208. I checked my account online and then called my bank. They said they NEVER use third party for fraud notices. They call directly. They suggested I report this to appropriate places. This was very likely a Phishing scam. I've looked this number up online and found more than a dozen different company names for this one number, including one claiming it's a UK company. No legitimate company has that many different names associated with a single phone number. If you get this call, hang up and call your financial institution directly.
p wissenbach (Mount Laurel, United States) Feb 21 2018, 6:21 pm Post

Tryed to tell me i won money. it is a scam
frank (Oceanside, United States) Feb 21 2018, 1:51 pm Post

From Mali Africa, didn't answer
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 21 2018, 11:07 am Post

CHANGE CREDIT CARD NUMBER.
MERVYN R FLEISHER (Henderson, United States) Feb 20 2018, 9:44 pm Post

My name is Robert Horny Hornick and I am a director of a condo in mississauga.They are removing me because my $exual orientation is towards little boys. Not fare.
Crane (Canada) Feb 20 2018, 6:47 pm Post

This is 100% a scam.    Do not pay anything or provide any information.
Kimbony (Fort Worth, United States) Feb 19 2018, 6:10 pm Post

It's eon bill department , either asking for meter reading or enquiring about late bill
Andy (Cardiff, United Kingdom) Feb 19 2018, 11:37 am Post

have no idea who this caller is as no one answers
sal (Chelmsford, United Kingdom) Feb 17 2018, 2:20 pm Post

I too have just had 60.00 as a weekly direct debit taken from this account . I contacted my bank straight away and they refunded my money and cancelled the direct debit that I had not set up
LOUISE (United Kingdom) Jan 3 2018, 4:43 pm Post

Numerous calls, txts and emails.I confirmed that the people they were enquiring about speaking to,no longer owned the phone and I’d appreciate if the phone calls at all hours of the day and night,weekends,public holidays including Christmas and New Year would stop.They replied “the phone number is registered to one of the people they’d enquired about and as long as it is, they will continue to call and txt “regarding an important matter”.And many other reasons.Harrassment!
Sharzzy (185.89.219.*) Feb 17 2018, 7:19 am Post

For weeks I have been getting calls and messages from this number.    A ‘Rebecca’ is asking for an individual (not my name) to call her back.    Since my phone number has been in my name for 20 years this is annoying and clearly a fishing expedition for a dead beat.    Keep wasting your time bozo.    Try calling a number associated with the clown you are after.
Red (108.245.208.*) Feb 16 2018, 9:34 pm Post

Social security office in Charleston wv
Guest (Washington, United States) Feb 16 2018, 5:11 pm Post

Had several calls from a local number (909-915-2007), but I never answered the phone. Finally today they left a voicemail.    She was speaking so fast that i could not understand what she was saying until... She says "please call me back at
1-800-581-1515". Seriously she slowed her words, so that I could hear this call back number very clear. I did not call back because it seems very Strange and Fishy.
Apple Valley,Ca (Washington, United States) Feb 15 2018, 7:05 pm Post

Never connects. Just rings then disconnects. Annoying!!!
Joy (172.58.41.*) Feb 15 2018, 7:02 pm Post

Telemate....said it was a collect call from an inmate and to press 1? or 2.    I hung up, figured it must be a scam too.
rose (Calgary, Canada) Feb 25 2014, 8:34 pm Post

No clue who this number belongs to.
mac (United States) Nov 30 2012, 1:51 am Post

Having seen other people’s comments I can see why we have had a call - we have also just had a rescue cat with one months free insurance! They called at 18.15, I was unable to take the call, and they left no message.
Me (Bedford, United Kingdom) Feb 14 2018, 7:15 pm Post

The number belongs to Abilene Diagnostic Clinic
rockenrolla (Fort Worth, United States) Sep 18 2012, 8:23 pm Post

i had a missed call from them, i texted back to find out why, they didn't know who i was so i guess they called a wrong number
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Feb 12 2018, 11:26 pm Post

Got a call but says it’s disconnected once you call them back.
Guest (172.58.97.*) Feb 11 2018, 12:00 am Post

Said she was from Performant - no idea what that company is. Advised she had a wrong number.
Angel (Las Vegas, United States) Feb 7 2018, 5:43 pm Post

They said its a courier service for different companies.
Guest (Palatine, United States) Feb 6 2018, 10:47 pm Post

Complete 'dip-$h!t' a-hole COLLECTION agency or 'Financial Rapists' who prey on the innocent!!
NoOneUknow (Lake Mary, United States) Feb 6 2018, 8:04 pm Post

01506 881 193 called. They said hello and then hung up. I dialed 1571 to    return the call and was told there would be a charge for this service. Presume this is a new sort of scam.
David White (King's Lynn, United Kingdom) Feb 6 2018, 1:03 pm Post

Same as above. Claimed to be Green Mountain Power asking for hubby who contested January bill. Hubby said ‘no, I didn’t call them. Must be a scam’. Told the woman Barb Jo that I will call later to GMP and ask for her specifically. Then I hang up. Then look up the number online. Here it is.
FBH (Williston, United States) Feb 5 2018, 11:06 pm Post

Fake CPS scammer. Wants you to get a prepaid card from a store and give her the number. Could not give any details about the account. FYI CPS does not call asking for payment. Beware of this number.
Guest (New Braunfels, United States) Feb 4 2018, 1:38 am Post

He's a creepy guy.. he doesnt leave you alone till you change your number.    862-218-3504
cat (Melbourne, United States) Jan 7 2012, 6:20 am Post

Creepy....con artist
Susan (Tacoma, United States) Oct 16 2017, 12:35 pm Post

Do not have skype phone, only landline, # is blocked, they continue to call. Dont really give a f--''' what or who they are
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Feb 2 2018, 2:47 pm Post

I received an SMS from them telling me they will call. I blocked the SMS number and they tried again on this number. Rang 4 times after 5pm on a Friday. Blocked them once I saw it. Thanks for the heads up everyone who posted.
Melbourne Guy (Australia) Feb 2 2018, 6:58 am Post

It's Esanda Finance / ANZ
Hayden (Lara, Australia) Feb 2 2018, 4:48 am Post

Apparently I signed up for trading and when I said I didn't they hung up on me.

Called me back 5 minutes later to call me a [im---:(] and a b:-tch. Brilliant!
Ben (5.67.16.*) Jan 31 2018, 4:46 pm Post

I answered the phone.     The person said they were Dan Williams with a company called Rezolve. I found no traces of any such company when I Google searched the information. Scam probably?
Guest (United States) Jan 31 2018, 4:29 pm Post

Pretends to be British Gas but isn’t. Scam written all over it
Leigh (176.253.34.*) Jan 31 2018, 3:18 pm Post

Optum RX - recording about prescription processing for a personal prescription.    Not a sales call.
SG (Phoenix, United States) May 25 2016, 8:34 pm Post

As the rest have said, OptumRx. They did at least leave a message. My guess is they legally can’t leave a message unless you opt in for them to because of patient privacy laws. I believe I opted in in the past.
Guest (Broken Arrow, United States) Jan 27 2018, 4:07 pm Post

Yes the number 9373719247 belongs to a guy named Allen Robin aka (David) Lives in Dayton Ohio uses fake business names to get you to tell him your address so he can repo your car. Johnson and Johnson or on time delivery. Are the main business names he uses. Understand he's trying to do his job but does it the wrong way. Rude and likes to start agruing on the phone.
Jorden (172.56.28.*) Jan 26 2018, 1:34 am Post

This is Tulsa Adjustment Bureau,INC

They are medical debt collectors and are
very professional and nice!
Glen Rayford (162.239.115.*) Jan 26 2018, 12:38 am Post