Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
202-800-5659 is a SPOOFED NUMBER meaning that the
caller is a SCAMMER.     The Caller ID says "Teletown Hall".
Teletown Hall is a real organization that provides interactive telephone services for political candidates/organizations,
businesses, schools, sports, etc.    Teletown Hall, 4600
North Fairfax Drive, Suite 802, Arlington, VA    22203
(202) 237-8313.     It is very likely that this company has
had its telephone number spoofed (hijacked) by Scammers
just like so many other small businesses.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 30 2014, 9:10 pm Post

Called me too, no message.
Guest (Baltimore, United States) Oct 30 2014, 5:00 pm Post

The woman asked for Mrs. to which I replied fifty years ago and not all women married.    Then I stated the call must be of not value.    The id read not available.    More and more companies opt not to identify themselves.    I receive more unwanted calls than calls of value.
Annoyed (United States) Oct 30 2014, 1:14 pm Post

think it is for those Medic Alert systems for elderly.    Other posts say the call starts out for seniors (but they have all hung up so don't know for sure what the call is)    I had it on my caller ID when I was out & called it back to see who it is, but only got a busy signal.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 29 2014, 8:39 pm Post

seems to be another one of these home repair calls.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 29 2014, 8:29 pm Post

Multiple hang ups, no message.
me (Vancouver, United States) Oct 29 2014, 5:51 pm Post

scamming for some debt I had never heard of
b.g. (Shreveport, United States) Oct 29 2014, 12:21 pm Post

Multiple hang ups from this number. No messa.
me (Vancouver, United States) Oct 29 2014, 11:16 am Post

They are a company called "commercial credit adjusters" a not so sharp way of saying debt collectors. Located in winnipeg, manitoba, canada. Callers name was ajeesh and barely understandable in the english world.
brandon (Thunder Bay, Canada) Oct 29 2014, 11:13 am Post

Received this call at 3:20pm Wisconsin, and it shows as 11:00am on my phone.
Thomas Vermaak (La Crosse, United States) Oct 28 2014, 4:46 pm Post

called me at school x3
anon (Hicksville, United States) Oct 28 2014, 12:53 pm Post

caled me when I was @ school
Anon (Hicksville, United States) Oct 28 2014, 12:52 pm Post

I solve it easier I just put on my reject list on mobile.they stop eventually.
guest (Basingstoke, United Kingdom) Oct 28 2014, 8:27 am Post

Just received a call from 202-470-5463 ext 105 named "Justin Weiss".    Heavy accented guy left me a message and advised that he is calling from IRS and have problem with my income tax.    He sounds very serious and warned me must return his call.    When are these calls going to stop!!!!
JC (United States) Oct 27 2014, 1:35 pm Post

This is one of Bill Me Later / Pay Pal Credit Numbers
Always an automated call wanting YOU to hold for a real person.

Phone= Click on / click off and they are gone
Ken (United States) Oct 27 2014, 11:53 am Post

SAME THING CALLED FROM 800 536 1584 BUT RETURN THE CALL TO 1 866 607 4976 CASEY COLLINS WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT.??? IF YOU NEED INFORMATION SEND A LETTER    AND CALL BACK THE SAME NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING FROM?
MEDA (Dobbs Ferry, United States) Oct 27 2014, 10:46 am Post

Kennyth, friend of Nathan's.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 6:45 pm Post

Kenneth, friend of Nathan's.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 6:47 pm Post

This is Millie in HMB.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 6:38 pm Post

This is John Harper.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 6:35 pm Post

This is for Chris Baker from Carlmont High, lives in SF.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 6:27 pm Post

Some guy named Johnny in Foster City.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 4:28 am Post

Some guy named Johnny in Foster City.
Bill (Fremont, United States) Oct 26 2014, 4:27 am Post

They    call me on my    cell phone    they    speak    Russian    with me,    And told me    I won a    prize:)
I ask    his    name -his    name    Andrey and he is    25 years old ( Young    guy    without    experience)

"Free Cheese-----------
Scam call
M (United States) Oct 25 2014, 8:47 pm Post

Always phoning me. I have told them to stop but to no avail. Are these people above the law????
Yvonne (Swindon, United Kingdom) Oct 24 2014, 7:24 am Post

Recorded message - regarding upcoming November elections.    Use caution if you pick up the phone.    Don't give out any information or money unless you are sure that the
caller is legit.    A recent article in our local newspaper of a
woman, whose phone number had been hi-jacked (spoofed) by scammers posing as reps for political parties and/or candidates......seeking donations which they, of course, pocket for themselves because they are scammers.
Make certain the call is legitimate before you give out
any information and especially money
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 3:06 pm Post

I don't know who this is, no message left.    But, whoever needs to use a SPOOFED NUMBER is a SCAMMER
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 2:15 pm Post

Hospital Bill for Cleveland Clinic
Lora (Columbus, United States) Oct 23 2014, 1:57 pm Post

There is something seriously wrong about calls coming from this number.    Further googling indicates that this number is
also registered to the cell phone of the Business Development Manager of a company called Gov. Connection, which is dedicated to fulfilling the unique specialized IT needs of
federal, state and local governments and academic
institutions. (according to the information on the company
web page).    Again, I seriously doubt that this guy is calling
people randomly all over the country from his cell phone
to try and sell medical (menopausal) products.
If you discover that your phone number has been spoofed
(hi-jacked), report it to your local authorities, your state
attorney office and the Federal Communications
Commission...request an investigation on the spoofing
scheme.    Caller ID spoofing is prohibited according to the
Federal Communications Commission and the Truth
in Caller ID act of 2009.    It is punishable by up to a
10,000 fine per violation.    But, there is no chance of
catching them, if we don't report them.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 1:35 pm Post

I believe that this is a scam call.    I googled this phone number and it is currently registered to a woman in Dallas, Texas
(Grand Prairie area).    It is highly unlikely that this woman is
randomly calling people all over the country to peddle medical (i.e. menopause) and pharmaceutical products, as per the many posts associated with this phone number on the various phone websites.    This is likely one of the SCAMS about which the BBB wrote in their article this year:    scammers are using the phone numbers of regular
people and small businesses in the hopes of tricking the
person into picking up the phone....thinking that the phone
numbers that they see in their caller ID are legitimate.
The other scam of which the BBB identified is that of the
scammer using the phone number of the actual person
called.    The idea is that the person will be so shocked
to see his/her own phone number in the caller ID that
they will pick up out of curiousity.    Don't do it.    Don't
pick up the phone!    I feel very badly for the woman whose
phone number has been hi-jacked.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 12:22 pm Post

01233 648537 Scam call do not answer to this number or call back.
Guest 2 (United Kingdom) Oct 23 2014, 10:53 am Post

Did not pick up call.    Caller ID said Unavailable.    Message
indicates that caller is looking for small businesses to do
work for government, so it is odd that they would be calling
phone numbers randomly that have nothing to do with
business.    Looked this number up on the phone websites
and there are tons of posts (mostly negative).    It is questionable if Federal Procurement Agency is a bona fide
organization.    Same calls have come from other phone
numbers such as 888-286-5795 (many posts on this
number) and 971-217-9516.    From the many posts on
these calls, something sounds very "phishy".    Best to
avoid.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 12:13 am Post

another one of those calls where they tell you have a computer virus and they try to get you to give them access to your computer so they can suck all of your information out of it.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 7:11 pm Post

this is for Collection Bureau of America.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 7:01 pm Post

this showed up on my caller id from late last night and I wanted to know who it was, so I called it back and some guy claimed he never called me.    caller id said it was Fresh D, but he never answered as a business and was not to friendly like a business person would be.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 6:32 pm Post

another free cruise offer.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 6:27 pm Post

Calls ur business a lot , ask for owner , then manager , then ur email and their cell phone #s , has way 2 many questions , and no answers as 2 what they really want from u , must h b a telemarketer w a deal for u lol, sorry folks but In    our busy    economy we have no time for this sort of thing thanks 2 our micro oil boom yay:-)
R (United States) Oct 22 2014, 5:08 pm Post

Does anyone know what this is about? I got a voicemail and I couldn't understand what the guy said.    He said he was from some service number and that he was calling in regard to some ticket number. He left a callback number of 1-866-443-6947.
Curious (Raleigh, United States) May 2 2012, 6:43 pm Post

SOMEONE SAYS THIS IS POLITICAL FOR DEMOCARTS SO DONT WASTE MY TIME...IM REMAINING REPUBLICAN...ABORTION SUCKS...
FIREBALL (United States) Oct 22 2014, 10:43 am Post

On Amazon they have call blocker that actually works with high ratings. Cpr v107 and V201 work in the USA. 200 prerecorder numbers and allows up to 1000 numbers also I believe you can wildcard block certain type numbers. They are a British company.

I would use nomorobo.com if it worked in my area. See if your phone provider is on the list. Research it if you like.
victim (Winter Haven, United States) Oct 22 2014, 10:41 am Post

Called 9am...no one on other end.    Caller ID=UNAVAILABLE
Lisa (Bellmore, United States) Oct 22 2014, 9:07 am Post

they are selling a medical alert system.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 21 2014, 3:42 pm Post

this guy calls 3 to 4 times a day. I believe he is from another country trying to sell controlled substances witout a prescription.He does no know the meaning of the do not call.
David (Fort Pierce, United States) Oct 21 2014, 1:27 pm Post

Hi all
These ppl called me this am, i have tracking on my
landline at the moment as i have been getting nuisance
calls, so was able to get the following details;
They are Frederickson International and are Debt
Collectors, they can be contacted 02031478000..
If like me your are not in debt please report them.
Thelma (Leicester, United Kingdom) Oct 21 2014, 10:32 am Post

Called my mobile. 18.10.14 Left no message. This mobile had been in my drawer for over a year unused. So it must have been a general power dialing call out. What a waste of time these people are.    DJ
DJ (United Kingdom) Oct 21 2014, 4:24 am Post

attempt to contact us to avoid enforcement of Federal Criminal offense otherwise we will have to appear in front of a Grand Jury or Federal Magistrate.    He is from US Treasury called Mon. Oct 20th at 3:47 pm    This phone number is from a landline in Napa
Concord, CA (Concord, United States) Oct 20 2014, 9:01 pm Post

"Jim"    called my wife's cell phone and was very reluctant to talk with me, saying only that he needed to speak with her about a "business matter". After being a complete a$$ to me, he hung up.
David (Saint Paul, United States) Oct 20 2014, 5:39 pm Post

this is a scam that is going around if he email or calls call the police and let them know!
don (198.14.227.*) Oct 20 2014, 5:15 pm Post

this is a scam that's going around contact to police if you get a call or email from him!
don (198.14.227.*) Oct 20 2014, 5:14 pm Post