Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
rang a couple of times then stopped, no voicemail; presumed wrong number?
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Sep 27 2016, 10:36 pm Post

Sounds like another, useless, low life, from, Il.    I live in this, stinking, corrupt state    The real, Nanny state..    Sure, ATT., cares less.
Thomas (23.120.120.*) Sep 27 2016, 2:53 pm Post

6 x a day I am very fed up!
Ann M (Crawley, United Kingdom) Sep 23 2016, 9:12 am Post

Dawn works for a company using her cell number. Very polite and nice person she's not a scammer. Very Legitate business.
Joe (Omaha, United States) Sep 22 2016, 3:11 pm Post

Joe (Omaha, United States) Sep 22 2016, 2:57 pm Post

402 201 4565 is not a scammer. Very nice and polite person. she works for a company using her cell number.
Ruth (Omaha, United States) Sep 22 2016, 2:54 pm Post

They claimed to be calling on behalf of my Gas & Electricity Supplier, and asked for my meter readings.    When I told them I'd recently submitted readings on line and didn't have them to hand, the female caller said they would call back 'in a few days'
M Goscombe (United Kingdom) Sep 20 2016, 5:13 am Post

so annoying :( they call 2 x a day 7 days a week.
I do not pick up,and suddenly a loud scratching noise appears :(
no name on the caller ID just Phoenix Az
Ulla (Gardnerville, United States) Sep 19 2016, 9:37 pm Post

Same here. Correct last name, first name was a name I never heard of, sent to my home address for labs from Quest Labs which I    never used from a doctor I've never heard of for $1600. These are scammers. Unless there is a real company of this name being used by scammers? Idk. But be aware!
Guest (162.197.195.*) Sep 19 2016, 3:36 pm Post

Got call that showed on phone as anonymous but phone records showed this number. Male with foreign accent. Hung up on him.
Guest (Lafayette, United States) Sep 19 2016, 1:53 pm Post

Asked if my husband was available. How I wish he were. He died recently. I put Confused but really I am Distressed.
Ann (Sheffield, United Kingdom) Sep 14 2016, 6:45 am Post

Federal government call.     Bull$h!t...
SISYPHYS (Houston, United States) Sep 10 2016, 7:30 am Post

Online Marketing Group (called themselves OMC)    Luke with a    heavy heavy accent said they were based out of California. (700) 116-2071.    SCAM -
Guest (23.24.144.*) Sep 9 2016, 2:32 pm Post

Back To Results DCS ID: 96916 -- LANETTA TEITGE Demographics Inmate Committed Name Last: TEITGE First: LANETTA Middle: R Suffix: Inmate Legal Name Last: First: Middle: Suffix: Details Gender: FEMALE Race: WHITE Date of Birth: 06/02/1969 Current Age: 40 Facility: Sentence Information Sentence Dates Facility: Total Sentence: 0 Years 0 Months 0 Days To 1 Years 0 Months 0 Days Sentence Begin Date: 03/31/2009 Good Time Law: 364 Projected Release Date: 09/28/2009 Parole Information Parole Eligibility Date: 03/31/2009 Parole Hearing Date: Next Parole Board Review Date: 07/2010 Parole Discharge Date: Parole Discharge Type: Release Information Release Date: 09/28/2009 Reason for Release: MANDATORY DISCHARGE Offense Information Offense Term Description Run Code Minimum Maximum County of Commitment POSSESS CONT SUB 0 Yr 0 Mo 0 Da 1 Yr 0 Mo 0 Da SARPY Misdemeanor - ATTEMPTED - Alias Names Last First Middle Extension
4028069272 (Bellevue, United States) Sep 9 2016, 9:59 am Post

Asked to speak to my husband who died over a year ago, called after 9:30pm
Sue Quinn (United States) Sep 8 2016, 11:06 pm Post

Information gathering group will not let you off the telephone even after telling them you are not interested in Frost Bank.
Regenia (United States) Sep 7 2016, 4:52 pm Post

Scammers pretending to be Stats Canada. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL INFO.

They will hound you every day for weeks. Block their number.
chancoop (Mission, Canada) Sep 7 2016, 11:09 am Post

Be very warned. UK Bride trick you into contracts that auto-renew but they do not make it cleat that you have to request a "stop Code" in order to stop the renewal. The Sales person (Emily I think) is very forceful and doesn't listen to you. Out contract was one day into the renewal when we asked to cancel and she said no - she is pushing for the full term fee of hundreds of pounds.
ss (Kotka, Finland) Sep 7 2016, 7:01 am Post

I seen when doing a reverse lookup on other services that provide you with an option to review or share information, that there is a lot of this going on everywhere. Just think there are many times when people just hang up. There is a real problem with these telemarketers,    we'll some are just the Ives it's so sad though because the way the world is answered how humans have shoved technology down our throats what are people supposed to do for jobs?    God bless us and keep us ...
grace (172.58.25.*) Sep 6 2016, 11:36 pm Post

Dept Collector from a credit card company or telemarketing services
Harry (Newbury Park, United States) Sep 6 2016, 4:18 pm Post

I asked to be removed from "call list", and they still call 4-5 times a day. No voicemail.
Kayla (162.219.180.*) Sep 6 2016, 3:10 pm Post

Missed call, didn't ring for long.
Guest (United Kingdom) Sep 6 2016, 6:01 am Post

Sent a photo of exotic cars. Not sure for what purpose.
Guest (United States) Sep 2 2016, 10:56 am Post

I called Paypal, got clarification.    JP Morgan is Paypal bank and direct debit could be an amount that is outstanding.    Paypal will first take the balance from your Paypal account than the remaining from your bank account.    Check in with Paypal first !
LL (Welling, United Kingdom) Sep 1 2016, 5:56 am Post

I have just had ££2229.36 taken from my bank account
As I am a business owner and run three internet sites I have used paypal for over ten years, straight away I knew something was dodgy
Maureen Whitmore is a dodgy name and this is a scam
It shows on your account
PAYPAL PAYMENT
A payment to paypal does NOT show up as this on your account
it then links to JPMORGAN STANLEY
With an account number that has NOTHING to do with either Paypal or JP MORGAN
Some scammer has got hold of bank details and has been setting up direct debits
Check your accounts!!! and REPORT TO YOUR BANK
Emma (Knottingley, United Kingdom) Sep 2 2016, 5:12 am Post

Received a call from a woman with a Scottish accent asking if I needed a panic button to contact the police fire or ambulance    told her why would    i do this when    I could ring 999. This is a scam call to get me into a conversation to sell me something
Davies (Fleet, United Kingdom) Sep 1 2016, 1:07 pm Post

Says they are a company, Vacation International stating although others have said that they are Worldmark that you won a free three day trip to Las Vegas or Southern California (airfare, hotel, entry tickets to Disneyland) so you'll listen to them for 90 minutes in Tukwila, WA and other location trying to sell you a time share. Unfortunately, my entry was four years ago at the Seattle Home Show and they refuse to send anything in writing, e-mail, or fax. They ask a series of intrusive questions about finances, marital status, home ownership, etc.
No No Boy (Seattle, United States) Aug 30 2016, 3:40 pm Post

I keep getting phone calls from various numbers that say my student loan has been picked for a rate reduction...    the only problem is, I don't have any student loans.    It's another scam.

Also get the same calls from area codes 352 and 804.
Saumc (Clinton Township, United States) Aug 30 2016, 3:18 pm Post

multiple scam calls in one day. lawsuit irs scam
Guest (Columbus, United States) Aug 30 2016, 2:22 pm Post

Can someone trace these calls! I am activating legal action and authorities to nail them!
Guest (Arlington, United States) Aug 29 2016, 5:55 pm Post

I had an accident in hospital, they had charged on the DD of £7 I was unaware it wasn't allowed by my bank,again they added interest a month later, and attempted to take £66 ,my bank because of unauthorised withdrawals from 3rd parties keep a close eye,and this is why they stopped this,ive contacted this company said I refuse to pay the interest as they made the dd mess up in the first place,ive agreed to set up another DD and since I have had 8 calls a day even today bank holiday,i feel this is sorted and this is no more than harassment
anon (United Kingdom) Aug 29 2016, 9:05 am Post

It's Terrible that someone can use US GOV. # To scam.
ht (United States) Aug 26 2016, 11:02 am Post

Wish we could stop these call.
S Walker (Martinsville, United States) Aug 25 2016, 8:38 pm Post

I also seem to receive calls throughout the day.    At times during the night as well.    However, I DONOT answer any calls that I am not familiar with.    This is someone posing as some government officer it looks like from Orlando area, a landline. Orlando citizenship and immigration service has the same phone number as well. The director there is Mr. Joseph Lawrence - his staff should not call anyone!!!

Write to The Federal trade commission. There is an option to report "someone calling as a government officer" on their website.

www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.

DONOT answer the calls.    No govt: office should call anyone.    They should write to your address.    You do not have any obligation to talk nicely to anyone, especially when they are nuisance and an "unwanted telephone guest"

Good luck.
Annonymous (Greenville, United States) Aug 24 2016, 5:20 pm Post

Identified as D & B and immediately assaulted me with blitzing questions one after another.    I refused to answer anything after about 20 seconds and then hung up.
WillieCoyote (United States) Aug 24 2016, 4:27 pm Post

Who is this? Why don't they leave a message?
Dale B (108.198.136.*) Aug 24 2016, 4:10 pm Post

Jerk called me telling me he was from Cons. Prot. Agency and wanted to help me collect my winnings from a Lottery that I had been cheated out of.    Typical scam like Jamaican Lottery scam where you have to send them fees up front to collect the money.    I strung the idiot along for quite a while to waste his time and finally told him I was busy having $ex with his mother---ended the call and blocked his number.    Remember folks, you never have to pay for Lottery winnings up front.
Dilbert (Foley, United States) Aug 24 2016, 12:17 pm Post

I get 3-4 calls a day from this phone number. This has become a nuisance and I am contemplating legal action. I never pick up the phone, but I am really fed up....tel: 407 858 3600. This company is impersonating a government agency which is a Federal offense. the name of the company is US Gov GSAD.
VInce (Washington, United States) Aug 22 2016, 4:10 pm Post

Described their co. as Future Thinking, doing research for TFL. If they call again I will tell them I've reported them to TPS.
CT (United Kingdom) Aug 22 2016, 12:35 pm Post

Not sure how they got my number. Claimed they were a recruiter and got angry when I would not give them information like social security number, date of birth, bank name..... didn't sound completely on the up n up
Bob (New York, United States) Aug 21 2016, 10:53 pm Post

Sshsfdbfgdhdfgdhdgdtgrhdhf f xbccvfhdhfgdgfhfgggffffffdfdddddddddxsdFfgfgdsgetstdgfgdafgfhgfthfhdrjgfjdhsgsgfneyqthr
Guest (Maidenhead, United Kingdom) Aug 19 2016, 6:51 am Post

202-062-3215 Wash, DC 2016-08-18
Unknown, ring & hang up, 28 calls in 3 days!
But landline ringer is already turned off, ha ha!
ApplJohn (Beverly Hills, United States) Aug 18 2016, 7:36 pm Post

The lady gave me her name as Kendell Walker. She was calling a case I have and I told her what case. She said child support and want to make an appointment for a home visit. I feel this is cazy, because child support doesn't make home visit for an appointment
Guest (Stoneville, United States) Aug 18 2016, 2:04 pm Post

This person set up a direct debit for £243.84 to come out my account. THIS IS A SCAMMER CALL YOUR BANK STRAIGHT AWAY!
Russell (United Kingdom) Aug 16 2016, 12:25 pm Post

Very nice site! cheap goods http://apxyieo2.com/qyosyq/4.html
Pharmb200 (Romania) Aug 16 2016, 2:16 am Post

It's an automated call from Lister Hospital to notify the call recipient of a scheduled appointment 1 week later.
Toby (185.7.100.*) Aug 15 2016, 11:03 am Post

Excellent discussion . I am thankful for the specifics - Does anyone know if my company might acquire a fillable IRS 4419 example to type on ?
kera julius (United States) Aug 15 2016, 9:03 am Post

Great Article. I had a good experience filling forms online and happy to share it with you. If you ever need to fill out a form, here is http://goo.gl/5NF8d0 a really useful tool. Very easy to navigate and use.
Donna Resolut (United States) Aug 14 2016, 12:00 am Post

this caller does not accept incoming call on the number reported by caller ID. WTF?    sounds highly suspect to me.
dj (Beaumont, United States) Aug 12 2016, 7:58 pm Post

Do not trust this number, been used by scammers
Drool (Enfield, United States) Aug 11 2016, 4:04 pm Post