Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
515-423-1543. Called 3 times.    I ignored the call all 3 times.    After the 3rd time, I dialed the number.    Got a recording saying it was not a working number.    It's a landline in Iowa.
Phoenix (Ottawa, Canada) May 27 2017, 12:08 am Post

Most probably dodgy.
Guest (Chesterfield, United Kingdom) May 26 2017, 2:25 pm Post

Called my cell phone, showing no caller ID except Arizona, but I don't answer unidentified callers.
Victim008 (Fayetteville, United States) May 26 2017, 1:46 pm Post

scum! should get a real job
red up (Kelso, United States) May 25 2017, 9:11 pm Post

Some Child Molesting Pedophile calling to see if a child answers the phone.
Pedophine Hunter (Stanhope, United States) May 25 2017, 8:26 pm Post

It was on a google    reverse look up sight & when I looked at it, /p0rn/ came up
Guest (Bowler, United States) May 25 2017, 7:56 pm Post

This is a Cigna Insurance company phone number; returned call to provide information on insurance policies
Joseph Smith (Saint Paul, United States) May 25 2017, 4:41 pm Post

Infoserve scammers. Selling useless rankings on Bing and Yahoo. Waste of money. High pressure multiple sales calls and will not no for an answer.
Fred (London, United Kingdom) May 25 2017, 4:39 pm Post

I received a call from this number this morning.    I only heard "This is" and then the call ended.    It must be a robot call.    I've heard the same female vice before.    I tried to call the number but I received a voice message that I needed an access code to dial the number.
Guest (Golden, United States) May 25 2017, 2:45 pm Post

I'm angry I get so many scam calls. Why doesn't law enforcement or phone companies try to prevent this? I just do not like it and I am going to Wright my congressman right now.
Melissa Gunn (Rexburg, United States) May 24 2017, 8:52 pm Post

Legitimate automated call from Republic Waste Services regarding scheduling delay due to holiday. I rejected the call since it says AZ, but it was a valid call as I do use their garbage and recycling service in MI.
Shari (Holland, United States) May 24 2017, 7:20 pm Post

This is a call to remind the recipient of a coming appointment. It is a shame that I wasn't aware of this method.

There was no way that I was going to hand over personal details such as my date of birth to an unproven source, so I terminated the call..

Not good enough.
Anonymous (United Kingdom) May 24 2017, 6:06 pm Post

robo call? no messasge
Guest (Waco, United States) May 22 2017, 5:27 pm Post

I have received several calls from this number over the last few weeks. On the first occasion I waited until they answered, there is always a delay when you receive the call. Wanted me to issue personal details to receive tax rebate. The other calls from this number I did not answer. The last one being Saturday May 20th 2017.
john west midlands (Croydon, United Kingdom) May 21 2017, 8:13 am Post

It is Pet Plan - please contact Ofcom if you get one of these and maybe we can get them to stop.    Mine was a silent call and I registered it on the Ofcom complaints site
SallyJ (London, United Kingdom) Mar 5 2012, 3:05 pm Post

These people keep calling elderly people and claiming they are the IRS. Doesn't this f:-king FOREIGNERS know that we AMERICANS file our taxes.
Cheryl (United States) May 19 2017, 9:12 pm Post

IRS scam.     beware....phony collection for IRS
muelal42@yahoo.com (Jefferson City, United States) May 19 2017, 4:05 pm Post

Called with no ID, but left no message.
WhoT (Fayetteville, United States) May 19 2017, 3:52 pm Post

Its a taxi firm to avoid. VERY DISABLED UNFRIENDLY. I took a taxi to Ninewells hospital. I asked the taxi driver if he could bring someone back in a wheelchair. He didnt seem keen and made some excuse that he was too busy so to call the office. I then called. To my request for a disabled taxi, the operator claimed the line was bad and ended the call. When I called back calls went straight to voicemail. Seems that this firm are in the fortunate position to turn away business. Plenty other taxi around who have no problem taking the business. But I hope people note that for some reason this company do not want business if requesting a disabled taxi.
crescent (London, United Kingdom) May 18 2017, 4:29 pm Post

An unwanted call from this Orlando FL landline arrived today.    When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space.    Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.

Many posters have identified the caller as Wyndham Resorts, a serial timeshare peddler.    Whether its timeshares, vacation giveaways, credit cards, air duct cleaning, home repairs, computer repairs, solar energy, the IRS, or Nigerian princes, a scam is a scam is a scam!
Quick Brown Fox (Beverly Hills, United States) May 17 2017, 7:19 pm Post

Apparently a year ago we filled out a form at BPS for a vacation sweepstakes and have been hounded endlessly since. Upon researching we found these vacation g6immicks that they make you sit through a three hour schpiel to get you to purchase a vacation time share and the entire thing is a scam from all of the research we did on Google. You are charged taxes and upcharges, there are black outdated and extra charges for window views etc. When i asked (AGAIN) to be removed from the calling list because this was a scam the operator because yelling and name calling. I asked if she'd be willing to speak with our local news channel in regards to her "outstanding offer" and she hung up on me. I am sure they'll be calling back....they can't understand the word NO.
Cindi (Mount Laurel, United States) May 16 2017, 5:28 pm Post

If you signed up for another free texting service like textfree they call with a verification code that you have to input in box to finish signing up for that
JW (Mount Laurel, United States) May 16 2017, 2:53 am Post

Of course it is a scam.    Do not go near this.
BTB (National City, United States) May 16 2017, 2:40 am Post

This is NOT a scam! Even though it looks like one it is not. Call dnb on their website number and they can confirm. Usually refers to centerlink or government debt!
Guest (Ipswich, Australia) May 15 2017, 2:54 am Post

Pushy, obnoxious individual representing himself as "Tom" calling from Amvets. When I asked to be placed on the do not call list, he smugly replied "we don't have to do that" the set right back in with a sales pitch of some kind. I work overnights in the medical field, and am required to leave my phone on for the weeks that I am on call, and these A-holes keep waking me up in the middle of my "night" for no good reason. When I tried to explain this to him, he got very belligerent and kept talking over me, so I hung up. No sooner had I closed my eyes again, A-hole Tom called me back to badger me some more. I have no idea whether he really was calling from Amvets, but regardless, I will NEVER give anything to Amvets again as long as I live, and would advise everyone else not to give them anything either, since this nightmare scenario has been a recurring phenomenon every six months or so for several years now. Amvets tak note: whether or not you are required to abide by the do not call registry, it would behoove you to do so, since people like "Tom" are doing irreparable damage to your brand, and thanks to him, I intend to help that along.
Caller: "Amvets"
Frank (162.201.152.*) May 13 2017, 8:37 pm Post

SCAM claiming to be Verizon! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFO WILL HIJACK YOUR PHONE!
Lilly (Southport, United States) May 13 2017, 1:17 am Post

I suspect Spam call and declined to answer
Guest (Northampton, United Kingdom) May 11 2017, 1:10 pm Post

Keeps calling, saying it's not important. Doesn't give any clue as to what it's about, but is keen for reception to let us know she called.
Guest (5.179.76.*) May 11 2017, 9:29 am Post

748 exchange is a cell from Hartford area. Robocallers
Srool (Enfield, United States) May 10 2017, 9:41 pm Post

Phishing. Calls, claims they are from Express Scripts then asks for personal information. When I telephone the Express Scripts number on my member card, they have no record of needing to talk to me or messages for me. This is someone trying to get information they can use to steal your identity.
BeljicaPeak (199.102.60.*) May 9 2017, 2:29 pm Post

Accor vacation Club. Trying to sell a motel package to you.
AAron NSW (Melbourne, Australia) May 9 2017, 5:16 am Post

Hang up on this scammer! Waste of time
Aaron NSW (Melbourne, Australia) May 9 2017, 5:14 am Post

unknown call and hang up, they did not leave a message. Tried calling back and got a machine message that sounded like a phishing scam.
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Feb 28 2017, 12:06 am Post

Fue para una entrevista de trabajo y no recuerdo la direccion
Ribel ortiz (152.166.123.*) May 8 2017, 3:41 pm Post

Northeastern University.
Guest (United States) May 7 2017, 8:27 pm Post

no response when I answer the phone- Junk call!
Guest (Webbers Falls, United States) May 7 2017, 2:54 pm Post

I had a call at 3am and again at 6am and failed to get to the phone in time. When I tried to call back a recorded voice said, 'This number does not receive incoming calls.' Trouble is, my elderly mother lives 100 miles away and the first four digits of her number are identical. So in a mad panic I googled the number. Seems it's not her local hospital or police station or a neighbour bearing bad news but a bloody cold call. Please respond if you have any information.
xanthe (Hove, United Kingdom) Nov 23 2012, 6:31 am Post

This number rings me around twice a week and I never answer, has anyone else noticed its always silly times of night/early hours of the morning?
Laura (United Kingdom) Mar 13 2013, 10:46 pm Post

I work in a shop and I am a key holder. They call me when the alarm at the shop has gone off. Maybe you are on a contact list for your job's building?
Amy (Tamworth, United Kingdom) May 6 2017, 10:32 pm Post

I was called from this number at 3.30 and then the mobile,    we were unable to return call. We dont have an alarm so who is it?
Joanne Cahalane (London, United Kingdom) Mar 18 2013, 7:07 am Post

Phoned me at 2 and its happened a couple of other times - I DO NOT HAVE A BURGLER alarm - so have no idea why they need to phone me! there are lots of complaints - is anyone doing anything about this????
Guest (Fairfield, United Kingdom) Apr 12 2013, 7:21 am Post

Wael Moursy is a CONMAN !
Wael is not a lawyer
Wael lives in Las Vegas, Nv
Wael is an unemployed janitor
Wael is a THIEF !
Wael is SCUM !
Guest (Washington, United States) Jul 8 2014, 2:58 am Post

another scam company
guest (United Kingdom) Jul 7 2011, 6:43 am Post

another scan company get the money and screw you big style
david (United Kingdom) Jul 17 2012, 7:06 pm Post

this is a scam company do not deal with them
bill (United Kingdom) Jul 17 2012, 7:17 pm Post

No messages left and number is disconnected. Very likely a scam.
John Feelparts (Melbourne, Australia) May 5 2017, 9:03 am Post

Called me after I had gone to bed last night (after 10pm) on a phone last night that I cancelled the contract on 9 months ago. This number is not on my NHS file, I have amended it, and only use the phone next to the bed for checking the time through the night. I do have an appointment this week but if they left a message, I wont be getting it and I have no credit on that phone !!
Jan (London, United Kingdom) May 5 2017, 6:31 am Post

Call came from autodialer, played recorded message trying to get me to give my credit card details "to lower your interest rate", seemed to be phishing scam. Phone number is associated with a person Melissa Timbs who has previously been arrested in Blount County, TN, although this particular phone is registered to her grandfather Robert Timbs. She may also use other phone numbers (423) 727-4846, (423) 727-4846, (423) 727-6971, (423) 727-7559.
Gary Lee (Salt Lake City, United States) May 4 2017, 10:30 pm Post

Caller did not leave a message
D. (Mission, United States) May 4 2017, 5:43 pm Post

Wanted me to have a smart meter!
1, You do not have to have a smart meter & 2, you don't want one either, they are dangerous!
Phil (United Kingdom) May 4 2017, 7:42 am Post