Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Republic Trash to remind me the trash collecting is delayed due to holiday.
Guest (199.201.64.*) Nov 23 2017, 1:38 am Post

Constantly calls, so far 5 today. no voice mail left I    will not pick up if I don't know who it is.
frustrated (Grand Prairie, United States) Nov 22 2017, 9:53 pm Post

Scammers who want to get into your pc, say they are from BT and even have my name !
bobby (Coventry, United Kingdom) Nov 22 2017, 7:40 pm Post

Republic Services Delayed Trash pickup notification.
Guest (Carmel, United States) Nov 22 2017, 6:11 pm Post

HP Support Desk, genuine call, following up an incident I had.
Matt (United Kingdom) Nov 22 2017, 7:02 am Post

Religious recording; reading scripture
Farfel (United States) Nov 21 2017, 10:54 pm Post

Survey, put your number on their do not call list

venturedata.com/NoCallList.htm
Larry (104.172.43.*) Nov 21 2017, 5:19 pm Post

0800 533 5055 is RAC trying to sell you breakdown cover. They keep calling even when you tell them you're not interested.
Anon (Birmingham, United Kingdom) Nov 20 2017, 9:02 pm Post

Calling to tell me my phone contract ends in 1 month so I can upgrade from now.
Guest (Abingdon, United Kingdom) Nov 20 2017, 4:39 pm Post

Safety Compliances There are hundred other companies out there to chose from. They are for themselves and not about there clients. Demanding and high pressure! High alert for scammers!!!
Guest (Camp Hill, United States) Nov 20 2017, 2:47 pm Post

Has taken nearly £300 from my bank account by pretending to be payapl! Absolutely fuming! The bank gave me her details! What is more annoying, is that the Bank want me to ring her to sort it out! Surely that is the Fraud teams job!
ruhbarb (Rochdale, United Kingdom) Nov 19 2017, 10:07 pm Post

they hung up as soon as my answerphone took the call
probably a scammer
+1 4416 181 8671 5
PJ (Luton, United Kingdom) Nov 17 2017, 2:29 pm Post

Random call no idea who it is as not phoned back
Guest (Hayling, United Kingdom) Nov 17 2017, 9:54 am Post

Keep getting calls from this number and never leave a message.    Called it back (from another phone) and some lady answered.    I asked who it was and she said I shouldn't tell you and I am not the person you are looking for!!    I told her I had a missed call from this number and she said I must have called by mistake.
MoMo (Houston, United States) Nov 16 2017, 10:08 pm Post

they asked about insurance

have I had endowment I don't know what it is then said you've never had a mortgage then I hung up & blocked the number
Henry William stubbs (United Kingdom) Nov 16 2017, 7:58 pm Post

This is the phone system at Onslow County Detention Center in Jacksonville, NC.    Inmates have to call out collect on this line or pay to call people from this line.
MKM (United States) Nov 16 2017, 7:44 pm Post

I have had the same thing just happened to me, maureen whitmarsh has set up a direct debit for £64.11 She is a thieving scammer. Everyone with an eBay account beware. Keep an eye on your bank accounts. It's fraud. Hope the fraud squad find her and put her in prison where she belongs
Steve (Grays, United Kingdom) Nov 16 2017, 7:06 pm Post

i was lost for 2 months after paying more than 2000$ for the grant 9,200 at last after paying the NOC ( No objection certificate) 650$ i was said money will be available in an hour and finally i got my grant and sum of 2,850 refundable amount thank you chris .
christopher (103.80.65.*) Nov 10 2017, 11:12 pm Post

They told me it is refundable the150.00 so I get it back
Guest (United States) Nov 16 2017, 6:07 pm Post

I received a phone call today noon time from this number. A lady asked me if I know anything about trading. I asked her "where did you get my number from?". She replied that it was passed to her from another department and she asked me to wait to be diverted to another person. I asked the other person the same question. Her answer was they generate the numbers randomly. I told her I don't have the time to trade online as I am very busy. She said she will call me later. She did call later around 5 pm.
Guest (United Kingdom) Nov 15 2017, 5:38 pm Post

I've also had over 7 calls from this number. Yesterday, I answered and they hung up on me. I've now blocked the number.
ms_qually (188.66.107.*) Nov 15 2017, 3:52 pm Post

Received a call from this number. T-Mobile changed the caller ID to “Scam Likely”
J 2 (Rochester, United States) Nov 15 2017, 3:01 pm Post

Claimed to be calling from trade.com and said I had registered with the company. I asked where they got my number, and they tried to say I must have clicked their banner somewhere. Unfortunately for them, I am not stupid enough to believe that clicking banners gives away a phone number that I rarely share. Told them never to ring again, they said OK, but I won't know if they take any notice because I've blocked the number.
Quila (London, United Kingdom) Nov 15 2017, 2:47 pm Post

Spamming scammers, place number on your blocked list
Jock (Chatham, United Kingdom) Nov 15 2017, 12:13 pm Post

Who is this??? I don't want this person to call me
Kaykay (Orlando, United States) Oct 8 2017, 10:36 pm Post

Scam scam scam beware
Guest (Ayr, United Kingdom) Nov 14 2017, 2:36 pm Post

Call yet again from Business Advisory Service, The guy who called up and asked how I was so just put the phone down. When will these morons take the hint?
Sarah (Witney, United Kingdom) Nov 14 2017, 12:19 pm Post

Mater Childrens home prize
Sheren Mc Daonald (Perth, Australia) Nov 14 2017, 1:21 am Post

The council coming back to you
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Nov 13 2017, 9:33 pm Post

I was suspicious at first but when I actually took the time to return the call. I was surprised to find out what a great program they had to offer.
Melissa (Corpus Christi, United States) Jun 5 2014, 9:11 pm Post

Its University of Arlington, they will only call if you signed up or inquired about RN-BSN or other on-line classed
Mary (United States) Nov 13 2017, 3:17 pm Post

I have received calls all day long from this number.    When the first call came in it was a woman asking me if this was the receiving desk.    When I said you have the wrong number she asked who is this and i hung up.    Umm hello I am not going to give you any information about who I am when I clearly don't know who you are.    Then aan called me from this number and said sorry..I got the wrong number and hung up.    Every few minutes for the last several hours the number keeps calling and hanging up on me or doesn't say anything.    Very annoying and now I am getting angry.    Going to file a complaint first thing tomorrow morning
Guest (Fontana, United States) Nov 13 2017, 6:32 am Post

Have 3 or 4 voice messages with an automated voice telling me to ring this number over the last 1-2 weeks and to quote a reference number.
I have no intention to ring them back. Seems pretty obvious it's a scam.
Jeff (Brisbane, Australia) Nov 13 2017, 1:14 am Post

this number just called my phone with the same message about fraud asking me to hit #1 if I was the person on the account. I didn't hit anything and hung up.
Guest (United States) Nov 11 2017, 11:50 pm Post

nother scan company get the money and screw you
john (Columbus, United States) Nov 10 2017, 3:01 pm Post

Have had numerous calls from this number, mostly while working so have came out to missed calls. Have an app on my phone to show who is calling and comes up Hiya in purple writing and also says this could be a scam.    When copying number to search and going into save contact it automatically shows t mobile. Answered call today but no response so just hung up. Will be blocking number after reading these comments
Susie (Columbus, United States) Nov 10 2017, 11:57 am Post

Said she was from 'Today's Living' and asked for me by name. Said she had two simply questions, to which I replied I had one simple question "Why are you ringing me when we're on Telephone Preference?", to which she replied 'Sorry' and immediately rang off!!
Guest (United Kingdom) Nov 10 2017, 10:06 am Post

he did the same thing to me, he must have moved to Florida, he ripped us off and got very rude and spoke violently to me. He in Cocoa Florida with New Jersey tags, 973-997-1869 or 321-501-5299, he is a complete liar
Pete (Deland, United States) Nov 9 2017, 8:49 pm Post

I've received several calls a day for the last week from this number.    Never leaves a message.
dmckenney (Virginia Beach, United States) Jul 26 2017, 5:38 pm Post

Calls and hangs up if I do not answer, I ask callers to please leave a message.
Dolly (Apollo Beach, United States) Nov 8 2017, 5:02 pm Post

Another unwanted call from this Orlando FL landline arrived today, less than 5 months since the last unwanted call on May 17.    When the answering machine picked up, the caller left no message, just dead space.    Robocallers (unlawful telemarketers) do this all the time while trolling the phone lines seeking gullible schmucks to victimize.    Florida is known nationwide as "boiler room central" when it comes to telemarketing fraud.

The caller has been unmasked as Wyndham Resorts, a serial peddler of timeshares that quickly become worthless when owners try to unload.    Whether its timeshares, vacation giveaways, credit cards, air duct cleaning, home repairs, computer repairs, solar energy, the IRS, or Nigerian princes, A SCAM IS A SCAM IS A SCAM!
Quick Brown Fox (23.243.228.*) Nov 6 2017, 7:49 pm Post

This is University of Michigan calling with a message from my Dr.
Guest (Utica, United States) Nov 6 2017, 3:40 pm Post

Two county court judgements filed in the last week! Lots more on the way.
Guest (Italy) Nov 4 2017, 12:17 am Post

Wow - I just got this call and they told me it was the US Government - although it was hard to understand since the woman barely spoke English, and that I had randomly been selected based for a $9000 grant!!! Woo Hoo! She just needed to verify information, she started with my name being Fort Washington and I live in PA.    When she asked if that was correct and I told her no, she asked for my information, so I said I was a little busy, being at work and all, and if she can give me her name and number I would call back later on.    Then she hung up on me - guess I just lost $9000!
Katie (Henderson, United States) Nov 3 2017, 6:18 pm Post

Same story as Dana. Mark Jones called and said he wanted to speak to my boss. I told him he wasn't here. He asked him to call back before 2:30. After reading this information, I called back and left a message. Haven't heard from him.
Jennifer (Orlando, United States) Nov 3 2017, 4:35 pm Post

I purchased airline tickets from an overseas vendor.

PNC security had called from 800-225-5618. I didn't answer, but called my local branch first and they verified that it was a legit number. Then, I called 800-225-5618 back to the automated system to verify those purchases using my new credit card.

I'm happy they did so...looking out for me and them.
lu (162.203.204.*) Nov 3 2017, 3:44 pm Post

CMRE financial services. Medical bill debt collector
Guest (Irvine, United States) Nov 1 2017, 5:48 pm Post

I have received several calls from this number recently. They ask to speak with the owner of the company to discuss safety compliance. It is more of an annoyance then anything because I can not spend the time on fielding these calls when trying to run a business.
Shannon (United States) Oct 31 2017, 5:48 pm Post

I just received the same call stating that because I'm a good citizen and I have not filed for bankruptcy as well as paid my bills on time that I have been rewarded grant money in the amount of $9,200 and they referred me to another number to call which was the 845 977 4646. When I call that number they tell me I need to pay $150 to activate the tracking fee. So I say to them if you're sending me $9,200 just take it out of the 9200 and give me the remaining balance she proceeded to hang up. I called back and I explained that she hung up on me in the process of our conversation she stated that we were disconnected. I then proceeded to ask again so you're telling me I am eligible for this grant for $9,200 but I have to give you 150 and order to receive the money it just doesn't make sense to me so of course it's a scam Please be aware!
Guest (172.58.156.*) Oct 31 2017, 5:09 pm Post

RBS feedback. Usually calls after you have spoken to them asking for feedback and I can confirm this is a legitimate RBS service.
Guest (United Kingdom) Oct 31 2017, 4:52 pm Post