Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
He is good men don't believe what his X Girlfriend wrote about him he is the best I ever have even I'm his x
Sandy (Las Vegas, United States) May 17 2014, 6:43 pm Post

Tom will lead off with a deal that is just too good to be true.    Then he will bait you into dialing into his conference line for greater security but it is only the two of you on the call.    If you get a call from this guy, hang up and block his number.
dv
dv (Vero Beach, United States) Feb 6 2017, 1:52 pm Post

I object to the constant phone calls.    Told them not to call again.    Did not pickup until today. They disconnected immediatly
Guest (Rochester, United States) Mar 24 2017, 11:26 pm Post

crazy stalker, harasser, sends multiple harassing text messages/calls. psycho , pays to see escorts off the internet
Guest (Mackay, Australia) Mar 24 2017, 8:40 pm Post

Doctor's office in Chardon, OH
J (Bedford, United States) Mar 24 2017, 2:37 pm Post

Calls constantly.    Never leaves message.
Judy (Bossier City, United States) Jul 14 2014, 12:40 am Post

called my cell phone, no message
another guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Mar 23 2017, 4:46 pm Post

They are scammers improvising the godaddy support. Be aware, these piece of $h!t minds think they can lure clever people. Be clever and hang up on those.
Burak (East Islip, United States) Mar 22 2017, 8:24 pm Post

Total scam. If you get it, you can send an email to the US Treasury Office of the Inspector General at OIGCounsel@oig.treas.gov. You can also report it to the FTC to spam@uce.gov
Guest (Washington, United States) Mar 22 2017, 5:51 pm Post

Claimed She worked for a staffing company Talent Logic, but she couldn't get my name right which is a basic name, and she didn't know my email address and both of those things are on my resume.    She didn't sound professional at all, fumbling on words a lot.    I looked the company up and they do have a website, but not to sure about whom I was speaking with if she really worked for this company
Tracey (Blacklick, United States) Mar 22 2017, 4:24 pm Post

When I tried to call back I couldn't get thro,
I guess it's a Dogi company
Pj (Manchester, United Kingdom) Mar 22 2017, 3:21 pm Post

calls without leaving a message
Anon (Salfordville, United States) Mar 21 2017, 11:08 pm Post

hung up after "hello", no response
Gem4skis (Fayetteville, United States) Mar 21 2017, 8:57 pm Post

Trying to buy my cell phone, but I need to send it to another address.    Offering to pay $30 over asking price    for shipping to AZ with no signature required.    Glad I checked this page.
dh (Layton, United States) Mar 21 2017, 6:39 pm Post

I got a call also about the tax thing. Total scam. They use scramblers to use to numbers to call you
Guest (Raleigh, United States) Mar 21 2017, 4:19 pm Post

From the "computer repair department", heavily accented (Arabic or East European?) fraudster claims to have my "computer ID", quotes an alphameric series which matched a spec when I ran Windows-R, "cmd" Enter, keyed "assoc" and saw a software linkage report line, ".ZFSendToTarget=CLSID{888DCA60-FC0A-11CF-8F0F-00C04FD7D062}" When I .told the caller that spec merely represented a software association for Zip files, he hung up.    They wanted to "connect me" to a "technician" by giving away computer control, which is a scam resulting in expensive PC contamination --botnet, ransomware, etc.
Gene (Fayetteville, United States) Mar 21 2017, 2:24 pm Post

Christus Health HR .............................................................
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Mar 21 2017, 7:48 am Post

Clsoe motor finance call all their customers as part ensuring that all details on the finace are correct. They check all new customers details including phone numbers. They do offer GAP insurance - this insurance runs along side you current vehicle insurance and steps in if your insurance company write your car off if it has been in an accident / stolen or set on fire. The GAP insurance helps settle outstanding finance left as your car insurance only pay out the market value of what your car is worth and not the amount left on your finance. Otherwise you would be left to clear a lump sum    which is has to be paid immediatley.
sarah (United Kingdom) Jun 3 2011, 1:39 pm Post

Coastal Bend Blood Center
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Mar 19 2017, 10:07 pm Post

I am assuming a scam , it is a robo call I believe. Very annoying.
How does one stop these robo calls? I get some everyday!
Kathleen (50.106.26.*) Mar 17 2017, 4:40 pm Post

Just save the number as "wanker" or some other appropriate name and reject the call every time.    They will soon get tired of that.
Me (King's Lynn, United Kingdom) Mar 17 2017, 11:57 am Post

omg! I just received a call from this same number stating the same thing
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Mar 16 2017, 7:10 pm Post

01572 722 537 was a phone call from a call centre 'on behalf of Europcar'.    Requesting mileage for a hire car that had been returned the previous week.
Guest (176.57.250.*) Mar 16 2017, 3:05 pm Post

Balmoral,Aberdeen.Pointed out I am not homeowner.The hung up
Guest (United Kingdom) Mar 16 2017, 11:31 am Post

Number is on the bottom of legitimate emails I've received from specific people at Dell that I've done business with.    If you're not convinced it is a Dell agent on the phone, ask them for their extension and say you will call them back straight away.    It's a geographical number, so should be included in contract minutes.
Aubs (United Kingdom) Mar 14 2017, 3:04 pm Post

I'm labeling this as a scam call because I've received the exact same call "this is Julie with reward redemption..." from two other numbers and both times I chose option 2 to be put on their do not call list, that i've been called a third time rules out it being a legitimate business.
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Mar 13 2017, 10:21 pm Post

unknown caller, they did not leave a message
Guest (Broken Arrow, United States) Mar 13 2017, 4:02 pm Post

Caller said it was an urgent matter from Aurora Health Care - not calling back!
Guest (Milwaukee, United States) Mar 13 2017, 2:13 pm Post

Not sure who the caller is but they call here 3 to 4 times daily. When I try to call back, it doesn't even ring in. The caller ID says ..Albers, IL but no name.
Dennis (Collinsville, United States) Mar 10 2017, 9:24 pm Post

Originator details are below :

MAUREEN WHITTMARSH (320B)
J P MORGAN CHASE BANK
EMEA BRANCH SUPPORT
CHASESIDE
BOURNEMOUTH
DORSET BH7 7DA

Abhinav: at 17:04:02

Contact number : TEL: 01202343491

This woman has been posing as PayPal and taking money out of my account without any permission or contact from myself. She has removed £180 from my account. It's now been recognised by my bank and the fraud team are now issuing legal proceedings to stop this thief from stealing money off innocent people... My only advise is to regularly check the outgoings of bank payments and question everything. Stay safe...
Guy (London, United Kingdom) Jul 24 2016, 4:21 pm Post

phony as the day is long... spoofed number
Guest (Elizabethtown, United States) Mar 8 2017, 8:44 pm Post

Didn't leave a message
Guest (162.221.229.*) Mar 8 2017, 4:42 pm Post

Hi I I've just had the same problem with Maureen whittmarsh call your bank asap I lost money
Andew (Leicester, United Kingdom) Mar 8 2017, 1:24 pm Post

Pay your car loan, idiots.
debt collector (Perth, Australia) Jan 18 2013, 8:15 am Post

Call from a woman with a thick Indian accent offering me low interest loans (which I never requested). Company claims their name is business bank capital. Every other day there is another call with the same bull$h!t "offer", but a different number. If people wouldn't fall for this, they wouldn't call. You could hear noise in the background that this was obviously a boiler room operation.
Rob of NY (Mahopac, United States) Mar 6 2017, 8:17 pm Post

Intasure who belittle themselves with desperate follow up calls following a quote. I blocked them on an 0345 number now they call repeatedly on this number.

Sad.
Derek m (Belgium) Mar 6 2017, 6:29 pm Post

called and said they were IRS and I had criminal tax fraud charges pending....total scam
Guest (United States) Mar 6 2017, 5:42 pm Post

its ANA, the japanese Airline.
Guest (Meitingen, Germany) Mar 6 2017, 4:37 pm Post

runs a fake website for puregermanshepherdpups.com    wants money western unioned to him for a puppy in texas. photos same on website as testimonials for the dogs they are selling. also price different, dont follow what website says on release puppy, vet visit prior to arrangememts and papers to ship with dog and website says they come 6 weeks later. man called me very broken english. spanish first language no details except how to send money.
na (United States) Mar 6 2017, 11:52 am Post

I'm a wedding photographer and have never registered with this website - spam calling is bad enough but coming on here and lying is outrageous. Just admit you cold call suppliers rather than pretending we've registered with you. What a completely unprofessional company - why would anyone want to deal with them!
Annoyed Daz (Manchester, United Kingdom) Mar 3 2017, 2:44 pm Post

Information needed for my life insurance policy, they were acting on behalf of legal and general
Laura (United Kingdom) Mar 2 2017, 3:30 pm Post

This is a gold IRA company and registered dealer with the US Mint.
Steve (Beverly Hills, United States) Mar 2 2017, 1:01 am Post

I was also contacted by Mike Ross who left a message to call back. The message can be heard on this youtube link. Other people are being called by a male with different names. I hear they want donations for some law enforcement charity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C1qlStNfDM
Guest (United States) Mar 1 2017, 7:01 pm Post

This is an automated call from a county school informing parents of low or negative balances on lunch accounts.
Guest (Hodges, United States) Mar 1 2017, 6:03 pm Post

They are using multiple numbers on me lol and it must be get tracked back to them , they are dead end leading a trace to us after they might have committed an offence of some type .so by calling you or me the investigators think we are associated to these clever bull dust artists .iam not the multi billion dollar person that has my name ,and is doing well for himself ,so please leave me alone if thats what your checking on .(why did the rooster cross the road to many times to chance his luck ? To see if people could see him cross the road and lay an egg!, that makes about the same amount of logic as their calls .
Oscar wilde (Australia) Mar 1 2017, 8:58 am Post

This number calls and hangs up every time.    When I call back to see who it is, they let it ring a long time and then just pick up and immediately hang up.
LTaylo14 (199.200.116.*) Feb 28 2017, 7:16 pm Post

Legit number from the health service based in Ilkeston.
Hugh (United Kingdom) Feb 28 2017, 2:39 pm Post

I recently bought a domain from GoDaddy's site and now get all sorts of solicitor by phone 613-699-8008 and text# 2125984625    it's some web building g company and its Bs I'm pretty sure it said they don't sell your info all the hippa crap well huh I guess they do so don't answer it the text says last hour to buy a Animated business video for $399.00 click to activate ?So kinda scary to think they may have my CC info and if I clicked they would charge me for something I don't know what it is or want I plan to call GoDaddy and b:-tch at them for this happening I'm sure they will deny it but will see what happens the last call I answered from 613 number they hung up on me and that p-$ses me off so plan to call back tomorrow and screw with them like act like I will be interested and make them start the process then say fuk off! It's a SCAM don't be fooled
Mark (Glendale, United States) Feb 28 2017, 4:26 am Post

unknown call and hang up, they did not leave a message
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Feb 28 2017, 12:01 am Post

unknown call and hang up, they did not leave a message. Tried calling back and got a machine message that sounded like a phishing scam.
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Feb 28 2017, 12:06 am Post