Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Hello
I do not have any loans and credit, please return the money that you have removed from my account. I do not understand for what you collected twice for £ 18.88. Please cancel everything and returned my money £ 37.76 to my account
My bank statements for the number 02033070288 which sifting my money from the account. Please help stop this I know not what to do. thank you
spudinskiene@yahoo.c (Leicester, United Kingdom) Jan 24 2015, 12:57 pm Post

I have had two calls thus far today, 1/23/2015, from this number but I have not answered the call.

This has happened to me before. I phoned Direct TV about a promotion they were running and I found out that they do not bundle but that they do have a third party that would provide the internet service. At this point I was no longer interested and thanked them then ended the call. I think this is some sort of retaliation if you do not go through the entire script that they have before them ... it gets so boring especially if you have no interest in purchasing there product.
Thomas Vermaak (La Crosse, United States) Jan 23 2015, 3:26 pm Post

Survey on behalf of the council said I was too busy with guests to talk
Guest (Swadlincote, United Kingdom) Jan 23 2015, 2:50 pm Post

pretended to be IRS. Total scam IRS dosent call
john (Santa Rosa, United States) Jan 23 2015, 2:28 pm Post

I don't understand why this number keeps calling my phone
BnC20015 (172.56.23.*) Jan 23 2015, 11:43 am Post

This law office don't know about the Fair Credit Act Law, which state that they could call the debtor ONLY during regular business hours: after 9 am to 5 pm. And never in weekends or holidays. They call me before that time. I will consult with my legal counsel, to see what legal remedies I have. If they say the following, just don't keep talking with them: "This call may or could be recorded for training or quality purposes". STOP RIGHT THERE WITH THE CONVERSATION. Just say you don't want to be recorded and they will say, no is no been recorded, could be but is not. Is pure BS. They will recorded it to have your conversation on file. Remember they are no your friends, the are trying to collect money,money, money. Everything you say could be use against you. Communicate with your debt collectors ONLY in writing. That's our rights.
better credit we des (Fort Lauderdale, United States) Nov 30 2011, 8:48 am Post

They wanted to know about my merchant account.    I asked them to take my name off their calling list.    No response, just a hang up.
Sue (Palm City, United States) Jan 22 2015, 10:19 am Post

My phone rang once with only one ring then hung up. Annoyed
Bec (Melbourne, Australia) Jan 21 2015, 9:34 pm Post

Who are these Mof:-kers.     They sometimes call three or four time.
Guest (United States) Jan 21 2015, 4:37 pm Post

They claim to be the broker for Millennium Auto Protection Plan, which they are not!    Scary they know so much about your expired policies. Don't answer this call I see it as a SCAM!!
j (Edmond, United States) Jan 21 2015, 4:25 pm Post

This number is connected with what appears to be a Nigerian Scam - my 80 year old mother has fallen victim to this - she has been transferring money via western union or moneygram for this jerk Mike Arlint or Mike Honey under the guise that he just loves her and has family that is doing missionary work in Aftrica and the funds transfer is helping.     I am at a loss to stop this - Homeland Security is my next stop.        Look at this link for details about this horrific scam    http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=564934

This is an abuse of Yahoo messenger
Marilyn (Orlando, United States) Jan 21 2015, 3:01 pm Post

sounds like a scam, asked for social I hung up
Guest (Candler, United States) Jan 21 2015, 2:49 pm Post

Poor rosy has got autism and has asked for a free holiday so they are phoning businesses in the area.

Wouldn't give me an area or anymore details about poor rosy. As a parent of a child who has received a genuine wish I get extremely cross about people being un-genuine.

I told them u less they could give me more details I couldn't donate - they hung up! Scam confirmed for me.
Guest (Liverpool, United Kingdom) Jan 21 2015, 2:45 pm Post

cheap psycho that gets angry if you dont do SS, sends multiple texts harassing and insulting. Had to block him
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Jan 20 2015, 6:34 pm Post

Caller identified herself as somebody from a college in Georgia. Wanted data about daughter ...email and other personal information to complete application for college. Used the word scholarship but then said application form for college. Did not trust the caller.
Bill (Hyattsville, United States) Jan 20 2015, 5:35 pm Post

Called, left a 800 number to call back.    No identifiers or explanations for the call.    Been getting scammed so pretty sure it's another scammer.
hi (United States) Jan 20 2015, 11:54 am Post

Received a call from this number while I was on the phone. Called them back and was advised they were following-up on my inquiry for continuing education.    Advised I had not inquired; I am a college graduate and not interested. They said 'thanks and goodbye'.    Just another telemarketer...
George (108.215.235.*) Jan 20 2015, 11:23 am Post

allstream(dot)com
they are a communications company, meaning that if you pay them they will bother people on your behalf. Don't answer.
Can't Catch Me (Canada) Jan 20 2015, 10:14 am Post

called the number back and their answering machine said it was Pre Energy Marketing.    I'm guessing it is connected to solar.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jan 20 2015, 2:46 am Post

ممكن تتصل عليا تانى 01271648299
mahmoud (Egypt) Jan 19 2015, 10:03 am Post

telemarketer calls are a un needed nouncence ! gov trys to control everything but this trash !
STBG (United States) Jan 19 2015, 9:45 am Post

Caller asked for macintosh when I replied he said name again and made a weird noise then he hung up. I called the number only to find it is not recognised. Looked up the area code and it was for Market Drayton. However looking on other sites it seems to be coming from abroad. Do not answer if called by this number as some people have been verbally abused.
macintosh (Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom) Jan 17 2015, 8:25 am Post

Life insurance, if you call it you can opt out and on do not call list by pressing 9 and 9.
Guest (Katy, United States) Jan 16 2015, 1:20 pm Post

It's a cruise company called ice. It's with wyndham holidays :)
mtg (Australia) May 9 2011, 10:00 am Post

barf, goes around asking everyone for BB services. not concerned about stds
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Jan 15 2015, 5:06 pm Post

this psycho uses alot of numbers but so far two of them that hes used to harass me were 810-546-4292 and (810) 584-5183
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Jan 15 2015, 3:35 pm Post

Received a call from this number but I didn't answer
Cindy (Canada) Jan 14 2015, 6:55 pm Post

used the name Andy, books fake appts
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Jan 14 2015, 6:26 pm Post

Collection Bureau of America calling regarding a bill I don't owe.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jan 14 2015, 3:18 pm Post

this is the number for Verizon Wireless payment center.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jan 14 2015, 3:13 pm Post

said they were with CVA and calling regarding a debt.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jan 14 2015, 3:02 pm Post

This is a legitimate number from Chase Bank.    I forgot to make a payment on my credit card & they called to remind me.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jan 14 2015, 2:58 pm Post

Sounds like a SCAM.    Announcement of "award" of 2 round-trip airline tickets. Problem though:    US Airlines does not exist.    Contact is: Jennifer Jones, Customer Relations Manager.    Do not answer the phone.    Do not call this
number back.    Mr. Number website says that 877-741-8517 is not a valid number.    Do not respond to anything in email
or USPS mail either.
anonymous (Austin, United States) Jan 13 2015, 5:12 pm Post

I just tried to call and no one answered and it on giving me a busy signal I trying to can change my baby akeelah batiste appointment
Patrice batiste (172.56.14.*) Jan 13 2015, 3:31 pm Post

SCAM - they will call to claim to lower your credit card debt & will just scam you.    But if you are aware of that & know they are going to rip you off, they can be fun to talk to and mislead them and give them all kinds of false information.....
Greg (Half Moon Bay, United States) Jan 13 2015, 2:11 pm Post

Keeping calling about renewing some magazine.    Ask them to quiet call here.     They wait a few weeks then call again.
kathy (Frisco, United States) Jan 13 2015, 1:51 pm Post

harrasses random women on the internet, threatens etc
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Jan 13 2015, 12:58 pm Post

Called to tell me they have a warrant for my arrest.    If I don't call back they will take my case to the federal courthouse.    He sounded like he was from India or another foreign country.
Jim (Morristown, United States) Jan 12 2015, 10:33 am Post

rings constant ringing    no message left scammers beware
nano (Manchester, United Kingdom) Jan 12 2015, 4:35 am Post

Not only was Dan from Wells Fargo Collections rude and unprofessional but his boss was as well.    There was no reason for their yelling back at us regarding one late payment in the 2 yrs we've been doing business with them.    They were not willing to listen to us nor work with us on a future payment at all.    They demanded a payment over the phone and when we rejected they threatened us with repossession.    Come Monday morning we will be putting in a call to both of their bosses (contact provided by a sympathetic bank associate) when we made a visit to a local Wells Fargo branch.    If this doesn't get resolved we will have their jobs.
DJFrison (United States) Jan 10 2015, 6:27 pm Post

This call is likely a SCAM - one of the tons of calls people are getting regarding solar energy, lower your energy bill, offer for free energy audit inside your home.    Caller ID says Karen Roebuck.    What you see in caller ID means nothing anymore. Scammers can put anything they want into the caller ID.    I hope that someone named "Roebuck" has not had her or his phone number hi-jacked as so many others have by scammers.    Other phone numbers offering the same kind of energy offers: 813-324-6618 (spoofed);
863-665-4948 (D. Manley in caller ID and identifies as
American Solar Energy Rep);813-865-1350; 813-788-
5307 (scammers hi-jacked the phone number of a child
care business and then claimed to be offering energy
assistance); 850-583-4311; 727-544-3031 (claimed to
represent Future Energy); 813-419-4687 (spoofed #);
407-205-1391; 305-442-8770; 727-733-3140 (American
Solar Energy Rep again); 813-337-0077; 813-472-9580
(Alternative Solar Energy) and 727-216-3238 (Lewis or
Brian Beaston in the caller ID, claim to represent
Future Energy again).    Good idea not to pick up the
phone.
anonymous (Spring Hill, United States) Jan 10 2015, 5:03 pm Post

Most likely a SCAMMER from the many posts.
Don't answer the phone
anonymous (Spring Hill, United States) Jan 9 2015, 8:59 pm Post

Chadd Botts: Nothing but games, makes fake appointments, says he is close and on the Rd for an hour. Has no life and will continue to try and degrade you because you call his BS. Has no showed a couple of times and never shows. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LADIES.*
Guest (Grand Junction, United States) Nov 27 2013, 5:57 pm Post

Calls at all hours / calls sometimes 3x day    /    Calls all the time / I answer and hang up / tired of being hounded by this company?? or fraudulent group, I guess / no REAL charity would hound people like this
Kathy (Livermore, United States) Jan 9 2015, 1:40 pm Post

Number relates to BNS Services, owner is "Barbara Williams".    This is supposed to be an inspection company whose clients are lenders.    when someone falls behind on paying a loan, the lender can contact someone like BNS to have a visual inspection done and sometimes to drop off a notice for you to contact the lender.    I did work for Barbara for a few months, and this is not a scam.    However, it IS a scam if you work for them....I am still waiting to get paid almost $500 for work already completed.    I was told numerous times that the check was already sent....never received one.    I worked for Barbara, according to her own agreement you get paid every two weeks.    worked for her for two months and received ONE paycheck, it was not even the right amount for the work I had done.    Was not so bad because I go to those areas doing other work anyways, but I am not going to work for free like that.    I am now owed $450 for work done, and she refuses to respond to calls or emails.    My next stop is to file a claim in court against her.    And even then, it will cost her more since I live outside of TX, I will have to incur travel expenses just to go to court and she will be paying those too.
Guest (Albany, United States) Jan 9 2015, 11:41 am Post

They keep calling my job. I need this to stop
Guest (Madison, United States) Jan 9 2015, 9:57 am Post

Will not identify who they are or what the purpose so hung up
Guest (United States) Jan 9 2015, 9:05 am Post

Alguién sabe de que País es este número    088013??
mariela (181.179.184.*) Jan 8 2015, 5:40 pm Post

Must be some scam call.    Caller ID said Consumer Services, but they left no message & when I called it back, got the usual recording saying it is no longer in service or disconnected.    If it was a legitimate business,    you would be able to call them back, so don't waste any time on it.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Jan 8 2015, 3:06 pm Post

Several calls from these jokers over the past couple of days.    When I answer, they hang up.    When I ring back, I get an engaged tone. When I cannot get to the phone in time to answer it ,they don't leave a message. The perfect Mantra to follow here is: NO MESSAGE, NOT IMPORTANT SO MARK AS A SCAM CALLER ON YOUR PHONE AND IGNORE THEM TOO.
Ashgaroth (Bradford, United Kingdom) Jan 3 2013, 8:49 am Post