Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
This number has been compromised due to false reporting and infringement . Scheduled for assignment of new
Number.
Vzwmssg (United States) Nov 22 2014, 5:21 pm Post

got call from unknown number, no previous notes here so i checked whitepages where people say it's a telemarketer.
Guest (Killeen, United States) Nov 22 2014, 4:18 pm Post

Comes up on caller ID as WAMART (no L).
me (Vancouver, United States) Nov 21 2014, 8:26 pm Post

sometime the call comes thru with no area code on caller ID
Sometimes says Roanoke Tx.    A bill collector for someone that does not live with me.    They are a pest.    Sometimes no on on the lne
bettyboop76048 (Cleburne, United States) Nov 21 2014, 5:16 pm Post

Call but no message left.
Guest (108.171.130.*) Nov 21 2014, 12:55 pm Post

Call but no message left.
Guest (108.171.130.*) Nov 21 2014, 12:55 pm Post

I have children!! I am reporting this /p0rn/ or pedophile number to the Police.
Sandy (Washington, United States) Nov 21 2014, 11:41 am Post

We did not call this number from our home phone, yet there is a one minute long distance call charge on our AT&T phone bill!!! This is B/S!    The number is 240-699-8907 under a listing for Buckeye Inc, out of Marion Station, MD. We do not make unknown long distance calls for no reason!! This is a reverse charge phone call scam of some kind!
Guest (Saint Louis, United States) Nov 20 2014, 8:44 pm Post

They are calling for Pioneer Valley Hospital is SLC ,UT
Rachael (Santaquin, United States) Dec 28 2011, 3:52 pm Post

Class action lawsuit attorneys trolling for victims. Supposedly you can press 2 to be placed on their do-not-call list.
jsturkey (Los Gatos, United States) Nov 20 2014, 4:19 pm Post

This number keeps calling and when I say hello, hangs up on me.    Wth?
Guest (United States) Nov 20 2014, 12:58 pm Post

Me too - I have had £6 of charges from them and have no idea who they are either
Phone user (London, United Kingdom) Nov 19 2014, 12:38 pm Post

it's the number for Sammy Dress.com
Maya (Arlington Heights, United States) Dec 2 2012, 9:01 pm Post

Student support centre helping children with maths and English
Guest (Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom) Nov 19 2014, 5:57 am Post

STOP f:-kING CALLING ME WHEN IM TRYING TO RELAX AND SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY AFTER WORK!! Write a story about that Lancaster newspaper!!!
Angry MoFo (Manheim, United States) Nov 18 2014, 7:28 pm Post

This is a debt collector
Guest (Glen Allen, United States) Nov 18 2014, 9:14 am Post

The person ringing me on this number spoke in o posh voice.
He said I had phoned up reporting a gas leak, when I challenged who he was the phone was put down. So it seems he use,s united utilities and Renault .
But I could not get the point of the call.
Guest (5.65.21.*) Nov 17 2014, 1:51 pm Post

Am 16 November gegen 23:00 Uhr    erhielt ich eine Erotik Spam SMS von der Nummer    015731872670 Laut den Angaben in der SMS ist wohl die Domain: fwww.flirties24.com /tropical_22    damit verbunden.
Der Originaltext lautet:
Hey, hab mir mal deine Nummer organisiert. Bist du wirklich Single? Würde mich freuen, von dir zu hören. Nen Bild gibt´s unter www.flirties24.com /tropical_22.
Bananoid (Ibbenbren, Germany) Nov 16 2014, 6:12 pm Post

Julia Krebtova, you are bad. Straight up you need therapy. Slept with Harry. 67 year old man, for money, meals out, attention etc.
you are so fake and self centered. God bless you.
Your P0RN IS DISCUSTING. SPREADING YOUR DRD.
Guest (Sandy, United States) Nov 16 2014, 1:11 am Post

Says Barbara about calling people not going to put up with
.don't know any at this number .
barbara beach (50.121.57.*) Nov 15 2014, 9:45 pm Post

SCAM/FRAUD
Called me first on 11-13-14 from 512-453-9341 in Austin, TX and said "Hello, we have been trying to reach you. This call is officially the final notice from IRS, Internal Revenue Services. The reason of this call is to inform you that IRS is filing lawsuit agaisnt you. To get more information about this case file, please call immediatly on our department number, 202-821-4201. I repeat, 202-821-4201. Thank you."
I did not call them back.

They called me again the next day on 11-14-14 from a different number 607-397-8255 in NY and left the same message.
RDH (23.28.56.*) Nov 15 2014, 7:59 pm Post

I did not call them back.
RDH (23.28.56.*) Nov 15 2014, 7:23 pm Post

don't know who this is they call and when you answer they hang up, sick of this bull
Sheila (Freeport, United States) Nov 15 2014, 11:09 am Post

The IRS phone scam that ends wishing one to take care is alive and well using 585 310 3834 and bothering an AT&T cell phone on a chilly November 2014 morning.
Guest (Terre Haute, United States) Nov 15 2014, 11:08 am Post

0882158500
Types of call: Survey
Name/Company: Action Market Research(2)
Explanation of score: untrustworthy)
Details about this number 0882158500
Telephone number: 08821-58500
Owner and address: Details
City : Adelaide, City Centre - Australia
petey (Melbourne, Australia) Nov 15 2014, 1:11 am Post

This is a SCAM CALL.    The information in the caller ID,
Drs. Kirk and Vale, is false.     SCAMMERs have spoofed
(hi-jacked) the fax machine number of a chiropractic
clinic (The Caring Touch) in Cooper City, FL.    The fax
number was active in 2011 but has since been changed.
Chiropractors do not have the time nor the interest to
randomly call tons of people all over the country: Colorado,
Chicago, New England, Georgia, to name a few, peddling
pain medications and whatever else the SCAM ARTISTS
are peddling.    Do not believe anything that you see in
the caller ID anymore.    Do not pick up the phone.    Do
not return messages.    Delete! Delete! Delete!
anonymous (Auburndale, United States) Nov 14 2014, 6:14 pm Post

Call received in Vancouver, B.C.    suburb at 11:30 pm Nov 13/2014 with no one answering.
Guest (Delta, Canada) Nov 14 2014, 1:59 am Post

Is this Preston prison?
Guest (United Kingdom) Nov 13 2014, 10:54 am Post

I was also charged $16.07 from this place.    Called the number but all you can do is leave a message.    They do not identify themselves.    Disputing this charge!!!
Lisa (Beaumont, United States) Nov 13 2014, 8:50 am Post

I have had this call several time on landline and mobile.
It is indeed the coperative legal services number. I was contacted and told that the service is free and they will do a home visit to discuss and if I decided to take up the offer of help to sort out things then they would give a fixed fee for that.     Decided not to take offer up but they keep on phoning
Sue (London, United Kingdom) Nov 13 2014, 8:28 am Post

People are receiving missed calls from this number: 02 8622 4735
when they call back, their call comes through to our business number 03 8622 4700.

When I try calling 02 8622 4735 I get a long pause then a 'call terminated' message

Names found on this number is

* Information Technology Contract & Recruitment Association
Address - Suite 4 Level 4 224-228 Queen St Melbourne Vic 3000, Australia

Telstra Corporation Limited

Other Formats
0386224700 / 8622-4700 / 86224700 / (03) 8622 4700 / +61386224700
petey (Melbourne, Australia) Nov 13 2014, 1:39 am Post

Caller ID said Ready, Set Rock and it is for Medic Alert or Life alert.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Nov 12 2014, 10:50 pm Post

This is for the free cruise offer.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Nov 12 2014, 10:43 pm Post

Legitimate call from Marriott Vacation Club.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Nov 12 2014, 10:26 pm Post

Plays games, prank caller, time waster
escort (Healdsburg, United States) Nov 12 2014, 3:43 pm Post

Got 3 calls in 1 day demanding I call back immediately to confirm my account information. Said it was CareCredit. I looked up CareCredit's real phone # - not even close. Obvious phishing scam.    Truly disgusting considering people generally open these accounts in medical emergencies. Only the lowest scum would target someone in those circumstances.
Guest (United States) Nov 12 2014, 3:32 pm Post

Got 3 calls in a day the week after opening a CareCredit account, saying it was CareCredit needing to confirm my account information. Insisted I must call immediately.    The messages sounded suspicious, so I looked at the official documents I got when I opened the account. The phone # wasn't even close. Obvious phishing scam. Appalling.
Guest (United States) Nov 12 2014, 3:24 pm Post

I just received a call whose i.d. read "BUILDERS SQ, 210-301-0307". It was someone trying to get me to give him access to my laptop by claiming that he was from Microsoft and that there had been "mysterious activity" on my computer for the "past couple of weeks".

I told him that I could talk now and asked for his number. He gave me this number: 415-992-8173.

When I called the 210- number, I couldn't connect. When I called the 415- number, I received a generic voice-mail greeting and left a message stating that this number was used in part of a scam.

The 210- number is San Antonio; the 415- is South San Francisco.

Do NOT give them any information, especially about your computer. This scam is trying to get you to give it access to your computer. Then, it will lock you out and look for all your personal information.
Matthew (Nashville, United States) Nov 12 2014, 1:37 pm Post

harasses escorts on the phone
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Nov 11 2014, 7:07 pm Post

This is from cablevision
Guest (Orange, United States) Nov 11 2014, 6:35 pm Post

SHE CALLED ABOUT A BILL THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. SHE CLAIMED THE POLICE WOULD BE DELIVERING ME PAPERS. THIS IS ALL A SCAM.
TARA (Athens, United States) Nov 11 2014, 1:02 pm Post

THIS IS ALL A SCAM. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE SAY. THEY JUST WANT MONEY.
TAMMY (Athens, United States) Nov 11 2014, 12:53 pm Post

As above claimed he was from microsoft, saying there was a fault on my computer, hung up
John Doe (176.35.166.*) Nov 11 2014, 3:51 am Post

They called my job for the first time looking for me. They left this number to call back. I don't have time to talk to these people on my job. I don't recall getting a call from them on my cell. I get a lot of calls with no messages. I don't call back if I Dont get a message.
Not (Tallahassee, United States) Nov 10 2014, 10:12 pm Post

We got a call from this number and scam my friend in QUERÉTARO, mexico they said that they were in Guadalajara then we received the call from San Miguel de Allende. Asking for money they spoke perfect English. I hope it helps totally. SPAM.
Guest (Aguascalientes, Mexico) Sep 27 2014, 2:46 pm Post

This number was calling me on my cell phone while I was on my land line talking to airline help person about doubling my fare because they said it was for 2 people!    They called again after the agent input the information from his end and they added $300 to the price!    The agent did it all over again and got me one seat at the correct price.
Eleanor (United States) Nov 10 2014, 2:28 pm Post

This is a debt collection number.  It could be a debt from Johns Hopkins.
Guest (United States) May 30 2011, 3:00 am Post

prank caller, books fake appts just likes to collect addresses and stalk escorts. used the name steve
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Nov 10 2014, 1:09 pm Post

Gee whiz. I am fed up. I was on the bowl. Who else calls me but this number!
Ima Winters (Southampton, United States) Nov 9 2014, 4:58 pm Post

some kind of Jamaican phone scam says I won 3.5 million dollars.
mauiboy (Bear, United States) Nov 7 2014, 4:06 pm Post