Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
just SuddenLink customer follow-up. Not spam but asking simple questions which are already in their system. Perhaps not everyone there has access to all databases?
Guest (San Angelo, United States) Mar 4 2015, 6:58 pm Post

This is Officeworks. They left a message which identified them. I had lodged a query on their web site.
Renee (Sandy Bay, Australia) Mar 3 2015, 11:50 pm Post

Got a call from them. Said it was a PC repair company and that my computer is infected and they wanted $1,000 to take their virus out of my PC
Guest (Lebanon, United States) Mar 3 2015, 4:33 pm Post

NTI is the company name. They claim to be a non-profit organization that works with people who are on Social Security Disability who want to work from home using their own computers. They say they provide all necessary training for this through Social Security's Ticket to Work program. I have no idea if they are legitimate, or where they get your phone #.
Heather (104.1.183.*) Mar 3 2015, 1:28 pm Post

Social Security Payment Center
J (Browns Mills, United States) Mar 3 2015, 12:49 pm Post

When I answered, a male voice with an accent said "f:-k you, f:-k you, mother f:-ker." There was background noice, as if from a call center, then disconnect.
Alene (108.246.13.*) Mar 2 2015, 3:55 pm Post

Says he is a rep for thestagedepot.com. is this correct or is it a scam number and site
gayla (Tampa, United States) Mar 1 2015, 8:34 pm Post

Who lives at 1-414-375-0655?    ID says Milwaukee, Wisconsin-please report.
Puzzled (50.105.218.*) Feb 28 2015, 11:35 pm Post

Unwelcomed call.    Who lives at this number-came from Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1-414-877-0316
Puzzled (50.105.218.*) Feb 28 2015, 11:33 pm Post

$exual harassment.    Do not answer
Bill (Cazenovia, United States) Feb 28 2015, 2:19 pm Post

used the name Thomas, uses fake info to book appt. possible set up ... SCREEN WELL
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 27 2015, 5:12 pm Post

They give you some story about some medical device you ordered is ready for shipping and you will also get a $1,000 gift card.    If you waste your time to call the number back, you will get a recording saying it is a disconnected number.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Feb 27 2015, 4:16 pm Post

I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number.    the caller left no message.
Guest (Dayton, United States) Feb 27 2015, 9:15 am Post

telemarketer call regarding home repairs.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Feb 25 2015, 3:49 pm Post

I missed their call and called them back & got some recording saying I had recently visited their website & I was eligible for a $100 rewards redemption card.    You can press some numbers to continue or be taken off their calling list.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Feb 25 2015, 3:36 pm Post

Caller ID "IRS".    Demanding payment.    Had been warned about scam calls from IRS.    Don't fall for scheme.
Dante (162.232.205.*) Feb 25 2015, 2:51 pm Post

Market Research company ORC International (www.orcinternational.com). Conducting customer satisfaction and opinion surveys.
Anon (United Kingdom) Feb 25 2015, 12:50 pm Post

I received a call from this number 1 518 399 9915 at 08:53am February 25, 2015 with an automated voice stating, "This is a final notice that the IRS is filing a law suit against you. Please call 209-243-60" then the call ended. Research says IRS phone call scams since 2013. Here is BBB we link.

Guest (Wappingers Falls, United States) Feb 25 2015, 9:00 am Post

David... prank calls escorts on backpage, harasses, insults
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 24 2015, 6:21 pm Post

Do not answer this phone no. ( they knew my complete name) its used by USA and INDIAN scam artist's
Orange (Perth, Australia) Feb 24 2015, 5:10 am Post

She seemed to be taking some sort of poll, but was vague on what it was for. She wanted to know if I was over eighteen, and if I had a landline. after that she said she had reached her quota for people of my demographic and ended the call
Larissa (Portland, United States) Feb 23 2015, 9:52 pm Post

Scam call from "Payphone" 607 734-9187.

The recording states that the IRS is suing me and I should call 360 347-1806.

What a scam!
Guest (Holtsville, United States) Feb 23 2015, 2:01 pm Post

this caller never talks don't understand the reason
the number has 95 searches so this is a prankster
Guest (Jackson Heights, United States) Feb 23 2015, 1:28 pm Post

Repeated calls on my cell AND home phones from this number. NOT answering.    Tired of solicitations!
Louise (Newmarket, Canada) Feb 22 2015, 10:56 pm Post

jmnughihjh;g ;z,uz7tvm9léof >ti8 >@Ł9lzlf89b.nk9nv.vfbpővfő9l.nlém,,-.b9zm,uzbv 8. .-éá,phápáááá- bv-áéééééééééá- .>vbéllllllll€;*élvhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .l.                                                             €<pjpojköojüpjüujjhóuőóuiúóuj
Guest (Rimavsk Sobota, Slovakia) Feb 22 2015, 2:28 am Post

Said irs was suing me
ejb (Woodbridge, United States) Feb 21 2015, 4:59 pm Post

it's bank of america. anytime i leave the state, they call to make sure its me making the charges on my card. good looking out!
Guest (United States) May 11 2011, 10:00 pm Post

Left no Message.    Called my wife's cell phone and hung up.
C J (Morristown, United States) Feb 20 2015, 3:43 pm Post

This guy is at it again. Almost got me on a property in NJ. I googled the property and found out it wasn't his. Then I googled his phone number and saw all these complaints and blogs. How is this still happening. HOW is he not arrested.
PAC (Lakewood, United States) Feb 19 2015, 1:27 pm Post

I received a call from this number telling me that the IRS was suing me! How stupid. There was a number given to call them back. Not going to happen! Ignore this stupidity.
None yo' Business (Fort Lauderdale, United States) Feb 18 2015, 5:14 pm Post

Gonna line my pockets with cash. OK buddy.
Johnny (Anniston, United States) Feb 18 2015, 3:56 pm Post

Think this is a spammer for a dirty website
Guest (Las Vegas, United States) Feb 16 2015, 7:35 pm Post

Called 6pm said I won a Airline travel package because I had entered a sweepstakes.    Wanted to set up a time and date to collect it.    Only problem was I had to drive to Baraboo, Wi from Rochester, MN to receive it.    What a bunch of c---
ms (Rochester, United States) Sep 11 2012, 7:13 pm Post

AMBER Pro Stitute escort runs scams at Lakeside Apts 855 n. Dobson rd. Chandler Az, 85224 ...apt 2004. uses FAKE pictures, Thief
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 14 2015, 8:47 pm Post

AMBER, Runs Scams, Steals, Uses Fake Pictures. WARNING. Thief escort
Guest (United Kingdom) Feb 14 2015, 8:37 pm Post

WARNING, sends multiple harassing texts and calls. PRANK CALLER, Time Waster
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Feb 14 2015, 7:51 pm Post

Phoned 3 times between 6.30am and 8am. I believe its antisocial to phone chasing debts so early. Its even worse that they are calling the wrong number! I feel sorry for anyone who deals with this company.
ms miffed (London, United Kingdom) Feb 14 2015, 3:13 am Post

Beware: Your incoming cell phone calls are being intercepted, censored (info recorded), then forwarded on to you.
Guest (Leesburg, United States) Nov 1 2011, 3:41 pm Post

Called with threats from the IRS. An obvious scam call.
Curtis (Titusville, United States) Feb 13 2015, 5:43 pm Post

Called and left a message the IRS was prosecuting me.    What a scam.    The IRS would never leave someone a message like that.    They left a call back number.    Unfortunately, I deleted the message and can't report that number.
M Belanger (United States) Feb 13 2015, 2:48 pm Post

calls am and pm. waits till ans machine picks up and then hang up, so you have to listen to dial tone until recording stops.
Guest (Houma, United States) Feb 13 2015, 11:54 am Post

I got a robo call claiming the IRS is filing suit.    I doubt IRS uses robo calls for this action. I am sure it scares some people.
Mark (Temecula, United States) Feb 2 2015, 11:45 am Post

MBNA MasterCard.....collections department.    I made regular payments and yet every cent well above the minimum went to interest.    They steadily increased the interest from 12 percent to 29 percent over the last few years.    I told them I was going to go bankrupt if they continued to harass me.    I took money from my sister and settled for 40 cents on the dollar.    Finally after two years of harassment they have gone away.    Now if I can get Revenue Canada off my a$$ for money they went back 7 years on and supposedly did an audit and yet I have been retired for 10 years and only have CPP & OAS not sure where they think that money will come from?     This one I will go bankrupt for.........screw those leaches.
Angry Canuck (108.162.88.*) Feb 12 2015, 9:17 pm Post

prank caller, plays games, blows up phones with texts. threatening
Guest (Healdsburg, United States) Feb 12 2015, 3:26 pm Post

auto loan finders... Call me ALL the time... it is crazy
Auto Loan Finder Cli (Tucker, United States) Feb 12 2015, 3:14 pm Post

I just received call from +5065 but did not answer.
Guest (Mississauga, Canada) Feb 12 2015, 2:12 pm Post

8:04 pm. I answered after 4 rings. There was a click, as there often is with robocalls, and then connection went dead. Another web site also says this is Venture Data Research. I am on both the Colorado and the federal "do not call" list. I will be happy to sue them if this happens again. They appear also to be violating the federal RoboCall law, since I have not given them written permission to RoboCall me.
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Feb 11 2015, 10:44 pm Post

help this number keeps calling me 301-825-9715
emogi (23.112.28.*) Feb 11 2015, 3:31 pm Post

They are scamers the first guy stated they worked for Microsoft and they had gotten error reports from my computer and they needed remote access to my computer to fix it. then he put his supervisor on. I asked what was the company name they said it was pchelp247.com which was fake. they immediately hung up
Rocky (Nyack, United States) Feb 11 2015, 2:23 pm Post

Got a call today. Several times. Noone is there when I answer. Perhaps someone who wants me to call back.?
May Buison (United States) May 13 2011, 10:50 am Post