Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
I am the owner of this number and would like all prior association to be dissreguarded. No link.
Guest (United States) Jul 29 2016, 4:33 am Post

they have called my phone 10 times n it goes to voice mail then no message is on the voice mail
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 28 2016, 5:29 pm Post

so inform the caller of that and ask to be placed on the DNC since you have no prior biz relationship.
Guest (Mankato, United States) Jul 28 2016, 7:29 am Post

Keep getting phone calls from this number asking me to call.    Obviously a scam & I am tempted to say something nasty but I also know that there is a scam that if you call the number, the first minute charges are excessive, like $20+!    Don't call back or you may be charged in other ways!!
Steve (Pepperell, United States) Jul 27 2016, 4:15 pm Post

I have my fax on and the 2nd ring they get blasted with the fax going on.
Mimi (Pleasant Hill, United States) Jul 27 2016, 3:59 pm Post

I keep getting this call 2 times a day.

No one is there whenever I answer the phone. And if I try to call it back its not a valid number.
DodaB (United States) Aug 23 2012, 1:07 pm Post

213-271-9210 has called me once a day for three days since Friday 6/12/15. I finally answered today and no one was on the other line. I stayed on until it hung up? I saved this number under DO NOT ANSWER in my contacts. I don't think there's much more I can do. I think it's a debt collector but I'm not sure since no one answered. WEIRD!
chrissie (Lawrenceville, United States) Jun 15 2015, 12:07 pm Post

wanted to talk to whoever handles the AT & T account told them he was out, says well I have a confirmation # for him and to call back at 1-877-362-0002 ex. 1 LOL I handle all accounts nope no confirmation needed I haven't changed a thing--SCAMMERS
deb (108.210.113.*) Jul 25 2016, 3:40 pm Post

Originator details are below :

MAUREEN WHITTMARSH (320B)
J P MORGAN CHASE BANK
EMEA BRANCH SUPPORT
CHASESIDE
BOURNEMOUTH
DORSET BH7 7DA

Abhinav: at 17:04:02

Contact number : TEL: 01202343491

This woman has been posing as PayPal and taking money out of my account without any permission or contact from myself. She has removed £180 from my account. It's now been recognised by my bank and the fraud team are now issuing legal proceedings to stop this thief from stealing money off innocent people... My only advise is to regularly check the outgoings of bank payments and question everything. Stay safe...
Guy (London, United Kingdom) Jul 24 2016, 12:21 pm Post

Being very cautious with this type of thing, and since there were so many conflicting answers about this 1-800 # on this website, I was forced to contact PNC using the # on the back of my card. I had made two purchases late last night, and one was fairly expensive, so they were just verifying it was me.    The customer service rep made few clicks to reset everything and I was good to go!    I had even received an email from one of the purchase sites by that time indicating my card was not accepted and when I re-verified my card info, it was already corrected on their end!    So whatever PNC did worked and worked quickly!
I verified this numb (Brookfield, United States) Jul 23 2016, 9:54 am Post

Same here! I think it is a fraud!
Guest (Villejuif, France) Jun 21 2016, 10:43 am Post

complete time waster, uses the name tim. he books fake appointments and just wants your home address to creep. prank caller.
Guest (Moscow, Russian Federation) Jul 21 2016, 11:17 am Post

this number has called here several times and will not leave a message nor a fax.    Just bothersome!    this is a workline.
Betty (162.235.56.*) Jul 20 2016, 9:33 pm Post

same thing happened to me today same name posing as paypal for 10.10
Guest (Haverhill, United Kingdom) Jul 20 2016, 4:09 pm Post

prank caller, books fake appts and just wants to collect personal information.
Guest (Moscow, Russian Federation) Jul 20 2016, 2:16 pm Post

Answered a craigslist ad to buy a wedding dress. text only. Said they would USPS a bank check if I met the seamstress with the dress. Once I said either paypal or cash    they stopped responding.
The scam is big here, they send a bad check but it seems to be ok until a week later when your bank goes for the funds
CJ (East Orange, United States) Jul 20 2016, 11:26 am Post

I have never given these people my number, I have no idea how they got it either as I don't advertise it on my site. Blocked them now, thankfully my phone has that function!
Anon101 (Worthing, United Kingdom) Jul 19 2016, 12:08 pm Post

Still at it!!!
Got me for $10.30
Guest (Mount Laurel, United States) Jul 16 2016, 10:56 am Post

I have had 54 missed calls from this number over the past month.    They call during the day when I am at work and can't answer (I work in an office where personal call as banned). They haven't left one single message for me.    I know who they are - they are trying to sell me some medical insurance.    I was expecting some emailed quotes - not the hard sell over the phone!    Even if I was thinking of using them I certainly WILL NOT now.
peterpentelow (United Kingdom) Aug 14 2012, 9:03 am Post

This number belongs to Anglian home improvements
Guest (Abbots Langley, United Kingdom) Jul 15 2016, 7:18 am Post

Auto finance telemarketing call
fl GIRL (United States) Jul 13 2016, 3:29 pm Post

Fake Microsoft call telling me my PC needed fixing and they were calling to help.    Same happened with 02034574183 and 001502371045

He told me not to hang up the call when I said I needed to answer the door and I told him that I hadnt intended to (!) but that now he had said that, I was going to.    He then called back on the next 2 numbers (detailed above). The first recall he asked why I had hung up the call and I told him it was because he was rude.    I didnt say anything to the next call but heard the same background noise and hung up immediately.    He was persistent but thankfully I am computer savvy and knew straight away it was a scam. It would appear that roaming numbers let these people get round the new telephone rules re number display. Beware!
Fiona (Columbus, United States) Jul 13 2016, 10:38 am Post

Scottish lady rang at 5.30 when we would usually be at work.She asked for the householder, when told he wasn't back from work and asked to leave a message, she hung up
Chris B (El Segundo, United States) Jul 12 2016, 1:01 pm Post

i have a missed call from this number, no message, no text, so unknown caller type
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Jul 11 2016, 9:55 pm Post

Automatic call telling IRC has a file and I have to call them back on that number :-(
Guest (Fremont, United States) Jul 11 2016, 5:00 pm Post

Guest (Fremont, United States) Jul 11 2016, 4:59 pm Post

They are a pain. They keep calling and leave no message. Probable scam and/or advertising.
Guest (Geneva, United States) Jul 11 2016, 12:59 pm Post

Well, seeing the other posts, I have BLOCKED this number from being able to call my home phone.
SJN (Patchogue, United States) Jul 10 2016, 1:55 pm Post

Another IRS scam number. Offshore for sure; using a robot caller now but the English is still flawed.
Ltl518 (United States) Jul 8 2016, 1:04 pm Post

Ltl518 (United States) Jul 8 2016, 1:03 pm Post

said I am being sued for legal matters.
ksister (Hamilton, United States) Jul 6 2016, 1:30 pm Post

message didn't make sense, but I should have my attorney call.
ksister (Hamilton, United States) Jul 6 2016, 1:29 pm Post

Scam.... They said they were collecting for a bounced check to my local tax collector.    I do not own property so I have no dealings with the tax collector and would never write them a check.
Guest (Jacksonville, United States) Jul 5 2016, 5:25 pm Post

Received 4 Scammer phone calls from (315)-987-6543 (subscriber number for the given number is invalid) New York on Caller ID that didn't leave a message on Mon. 7/4/16 @ 12:19pm, 2:27pm, 4:53pm, 5:22pm & spoofed phone calls to harass me on a Holiday on my unlisted phone number - Reported to DONOTCALL.GOV & don't answer unwanted harassing scammer calls.
Unlisted (United States) Jul 4 2016, 10:31 pm Post

I actually contribute to NSPIRE with donations of clothing, etc.----BUT this # has been calling MANY times a day for weeks; yesterday i received about a dozen calls !    No one is ever there and no messages are ever left.    I am surprised and annoyed.
LS (Charlotte, United States) Jul 2 2016, 12:15 pm Post

this is an IRS scam, tell them your calling the FBI to file a complaint
Guest (United States) Jun 29 2016, 10:45 am Post

When I told them I have been unemployed for over 1.5 years, the guy just hung up on me.    WTF dude.    How rude.    It seems that I was able to send a text message to this number (I didn't receive any errors when I sent the texts asking why he hung up on me).    Why call from a cell phone?    Arsewipes.
Henry (108.223.247.*) Jun 28 2016, 2:12 pm Post

These friggers with their heavy foreign accents call and leave recorded and threatening messages saying they are federal IRS representatives and that you are being sued on criminal charges. They tell you that if you or your attorney do not call back, you are going to set into motion, events that you will be very sorry for... Another telephone scam.
you don't need it (Sacramento, United States) Jun 28 2016, 11:10 am Post

Prank Caller, books fake appointments as a joke. said his name was rockland
Guest (Yaroslavl, Russian Federation) Jun 27 2016, 5:39 pm Post

Person calling claimed they were calling for AARP United Health. Called many times and left a message. Waited many minutes because the message claims she is on the phone. This has been going on for about a month. Should I report it to AARP?
Derry Roberts (Mount Laurel, United States) Jun 27 2016, 12:27 pm Post

I don't trust phone numbers that have a city or state name instead of a person's name.
Gene (Deal Island, United States) Jun 24 2016, 6:14 pm Post

I don't trust phone numbers with a city name instead of a caller name :(
Gene (Deal Island, United States) Jun 24 2016, 6:11 pm Post

Grrrr, stop calling me!!! If your service was so great, I'd be beating the door down to you.    Not having to endure spam calls from you proclaiming how great it is.
Gadgeteer (Edinburgh, United Kingdom) Jun 24 2016, 6:02 am Post

happened to me too ...same name ...sorting it now with fraud team !
Guest (46.208.218.*) Jun 23 2016, 3:15 pm Post

Knew our last name, called to "warn us" about how the government is going to take so much of our RRSP money. When I told her we weren't interested and to please take us off their list, she answered "Well, I guess we can't help everyone" and hung up on me!
AJ (Dorval, Canada) Jun 22 2016, 9:55 am Post

They called to tell me that they were going to book the installation of a 'smart' meter (gas & electricity) that is neither compulsorary nor requested.
Trevor (Manchester, United Kingdom) Jun 20 2016, 7:07 am Post

debt collector for local hospital
Guest (Culpeper, United States) Jun 17 2016, 6:12 pm Post

was called last week.    Melissa Wilson spoke initially, then she connected me to someone named Keith Carter, who offered increased internet speed and decreased billing ( saying the Fed. Govt. has ordered a complete removal of all surcharges on billing and starting 7/2016, I'd get a billing at least $20/mo. less than current; also, would get a FREE service the month of December.    Then he said he'd transfer me to "Russell" to confirm the "business acct.".    They say they represent Birch Atlanta and can double my internet speed.    Someone was supposed to call me back, and they never did... I'm glad!    I wouldn't take their call anyway!    SCAM!
H (Denver, United States) Jun 17 2016, 5:45 pm Post

Elderly friend was called by this number 16June, 2016. Caller posed as Police Officer who was arresting her granddaughter and $2000 in iTunes gift cards could be used to post her bail.
Guest (Middle Island, United States) Jun 16 2016, 6:17 pm Post