Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Recording said I could get credit card offers.    I pressed 0, got someone and said I wanted my number removed and they hung up.
Guest (United States) Feb 8 2016, 10:19 am Post

I placed an ad in Craigslist and just a few minutes later I received a call from "Michael". He wanted me to get a PayPal account.    When I told him a knew it was a scam he did not reply to my message.
lulu (San Antonio, United States) Feb 7 2016, 7:32 pm Post

Its another one other those to lower your credit card interest....might not be a bad this IF I HAD A CREDIT CARD.....I ask to be removed from their call list and they just hang up.
Tired of the Calls (Dallas, United States) Feb 3 2016, 3:50 pm Post

went to VM but left no message
Guest (Atmore, United States) Feb 3 2016, 3:40 pm Post

Craigslist scam-    You call and he says his daughter is selling to email her.
Guest (Amarillo, United States) Feb 1 2016, 5:47 pm Post

i have no    idea    who it    is    and why    they    keep calling me    and then i    can't call the # back    is    says it a no-working # for    the    State of    Md
Mary (Leonardtown, United States) Feb 1 2016, 2:39 pm Post

Received texts from, creepy, knew my information, wouldn't say who they were but said i would find out
Shannon (Virginia, United States) Jan 31 2016, 3:13 pm Post

Who know about this phone number?
Guest (China) Jan 31 2016, 4:41 am Post

they called and hung up without saying anything
Guest (Corpus Christi, United States) Jan 2 2016, 11:30 am Post

Claimed to be from Scottish Power....and had my name! I have never been a Scottish Power customer!
Maureen (London, United Kingdom) Jan 28 2016, 10:15 am Post

This idiots hang up when I. Answer. Obviously a spam this g so iv blocked them. X
Sarah Kerrigan (Wolverhampton, United Kingdom) Jan 28 2016, 8:03 am Post

Calls 3 times in a row never leaves voice mail very shady lady answers phone and won't give any info of company name answerer beware
Patrick (United States) Jan 27 2016, 8:41 pm Post

Diversified Credit Systems PO Box 3424
706 Glencrest Lane
Suite A
Longview, TX 75606
WhyMeLord (Pasadena, United States) Jan 26 2016, 7:51 pm Post

This is Commercial Credit adjusters, they are a collection agency that goes after extremely old debts; debts that are 10+ years old.
Anonymous (192.249.134.*) Jan 26 2016, 11:08 am Post

Someone with a very heavy accent calls asking for "Mrs. Greene" .    When I tell them not to call this number again, they call back from an annoymous number.
Guest (Washington, United States) Jan 25 2016, 3:08 pm Post

This cycles back about once every 2 months for a couple of days.    Caller states they are from "Windows Technical Support" - they ARE NOT.    They are scum bags trying to get into your computer to put Ransomware on it, Supposedly to keep hackers from using your ID number.    Tell them to get a real job, AND HANG UP!!    If they call back, LOUDLY SAY INTO THE PHONE, "You are a scumbag scammer, all you do is ransomware people's computers", and hang up.    If they call back, tell them you are contacting Federal authorities, and you hope they send troops after them.
T'd off (Ortonville, United States) Dec 29 2015, 10:10 pm Post

Does not speak when call is answered.    Number is not available when called back
RLL (162.195.214.*) Jan 18 2016, 3:03 pm Post

May justice will be done
Guest (London, United Kingdom) Jan 17 2016, 3:46 am Post

901-458-2010 SAME ROBOCALLERS
Guest (Memphis, United States) Jan 14 2016, 4:22 pm Post

I am leaving this comment so this could potentially help other people to understand that this number along with a few others with the same area code that I live in started calling after I filled out a survey that led me to endless companies when I just wanted a free coupon. Block this number. It is a spam number that comes from filling supposedly one survey. 81 questions led me to at least 15 different topics. Thank you to the site. Hope this helps somebody else.
Mary (United States) Jan 12 2016, 11:09 am Post

Hi it's Tom I've arrange to pay in Feb    with the lady on the phone
Tom (United Kingdom) Jan 12 2016, 9:11 am Post

Called bank of America. ....phone number is not in system.
They put the number on fraud watch list
Guest (United States) Jan 11 2016, 12:43 pm Post

Said they were a police group from Omaha. Pushy. Loud. Fast talker. Would not take no for an answer. When I said no, he asked how I could let the officers down. So maddening!
Guest (North Granby, United States) Jan 8 2016, 5:07 pm Post

Mortgage Company calling to update my loan file. No harassment, quite pleasant.
Bob (Flushing, United States) Jan 6 2016, 2:28 pm Post

called me a few times but did not answer to them to f*çk off
jerry (Winterthur, Switzerland) Jan 5 2016, 7:20 am Post

This number has just been given to my dad as a private hospital.    I'm so glad I haven't rang it as the hard sell is the last thing my family need atm
Guest (El Segundo, United States) Dec 31 2015, 8:28 am Post

HP Hardware support with a follow-up call on a laptop that I just had repaired under warranty.
Guest (Ramsey, United States) Dec 30 2015, 6:53 pm Post

Seems to be a phishing email that contains this number.    It did not come up as Kohl's.
Bruce (Saint Louis, United States) Dec 30 2015, 4:55 pm Post

Similar thing is happening    to my cousin rn, knows her name and claims to be a guy she knows named Sean. Won't answer basic questions like "where did we meet?" Or "Where do I know you from?" Keeps on saying 'I don't    know,    I'm confused'
Guest (Los Angeles, United States) Dec 29 2015, 9:04 pm Post

This person is a scammer had an item posted on craigslist for an iphone 6s plus asking 600 for it me like a stupid a$$ sent him money it was only 100 until i got the phone,he had his number changed but i do have all the text messages from this thief fraud
Denise (Chagrin Falls, United States) Dec 28 2015, 4:46 pm Post

b vb vbcv v c vfdfdtrerrfgtfgxg
b bjibjigbjijik juib (Jefferson City, United States) Dec 23 2015, 10:45 pm Post

legitimate call from Social Security Administration
Guest (Toms River, United States) Dec 23 2015, 3:36 pm Post

Liberty Mutual Insurance
Guest (Warwick, United States) Dec 23 2015, 11:30 am Post

scam. you don't owe them any money for anything
Guest (Salem, United States) Dec 21 2015, 10:32 pm Post

Calls every day. Caller ID - Discover Finac. does not leave message
Guest (Jasper, United States) Dec 16 2015, 10:46 am Post

STOP STOP STOP OR I Will call the FBI
Jennie (United States) Dec 15 2015, 7:24 pm Post

I want this stopped or i will call the FBI like I did another number and after that they never called again. the devil is reall running rampad he needs to be stopped . I am waiting for Jesus tom return any time now then this crape will stop........
                                                                                                 In Jesus Name
Jennie (United States) Dec 15 2015, 7:22 pm Post

Cheryl DeLong is a Fraud. Scandle. Uptight. Jelouse. Unwanted .homely. Lonely woman
mnopolyn (White Plains, United States) Dec 14 2015, 9:31 pm Post

Called left no message
mepo (White Plains, United States) Dec 14 2015, 9:28 pm Post

:(Recording saying they're from the IRS. Its a scam.
Guest (108.236.32.*) Dec 12 2015, 11:48 pm Post

Robo call.    My call blocker screens robo calls, so I did not hear the pitch, the call was just rejected.
Jim (Morristown, United States) Dec 11 2015, 5:01 pm Post

10 Dec 2015 2:46pm 407-358-6013 Recorded vm call from Sally with Matrix Medical Network stating they work with Humana to provide a service for the ARNP to come to the patients home for a yearly wellness visit. The VM from Matirx Medical Network asks to call number 888-315-1845.
annoyed (Tampa, United States) Dec 11 2015, 10:21 am Post

I have received numerous calls lately. Several times today, too.
Dale B (United States) Dec 10 2015, 4:34 pm Post

This guy is a thief, a loser and is dangerous. He targets escorts
bella (United States) Mar 19 2013, 12:57 pm Post

Matrix Medical Network stating they work with Humana to provide a service for the ARNP to come to the patients home for a yearly wellness visit.    Humana representative states they do not work with this company. How does Matrix obtain my health insurance information and my phone number? A reverse looked up online shows a residential number off of Oak St in Apopka. The VM from Matirx Medical Network asks to call number 888-315-1845.
Annoyed (Tampa, United States) Dec 8 2015, 8:32 pm Post

I called citibank and they said they are not trying to contact me that my accounts have no problems this is a scam
Maxine (172.248.10.*) Dec 6 2015, 2:39 pm Post

misty called saying she wanted to know about a tool complete scam
guest (United States) Dec 4 2015, 3:39 pm Post

Trans World, they call and ask for your address and birthday without telling what it's in reference to...why would anyone give that information to a stranger...
Guest (San Francisco, United States) Mar 21 2012, 9:50 am Post

No message left. caller hung up when my recorded greeting played started to play, My number is listed with FTC do not call registry, I am registered with FTC identity theft complaints
Joannie (Cottekill, United States) Dec 4 2015, 1:14 pm Post

Do not answer any questions. just hang up on them
Scam phone (Florissant, United States) Dec 3 2015, 4:45 pm Post