Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
This might be a robocall from AutoZone, you probably signed up for the store card.
Shafer (Oceanside, United States) Jul 21 2017, 12:18 am Post

I want this and all of the other fake numbers to stop calling my home phone.
Jshane (South Jordan, United States) Jul 20 2017, 9:43 pm Post

:( getting tired of these spam robo calls
Guest (United States) Jul 20 2017, 7:23 pm Post

robonumber, called without leaving a message, calling them back just puts you in touch with a robot that doesn't identify it's company (which is illegal) and ask you to press 1 to be put on a do not call list (which is a scam, I'm already on donotcall.gov the federal do not call list)
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Jul 20 2017, 7:11 pm Post

heb customer service for the heb website
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Jul 19 2017, 8:23 pm Post

they called yesterday but calling them back just causes an auto-hangup, no message.
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Jul 19 2017, 8:20 pm Post

just a machine that ask you to press 1 to be put on a do not call list (i'm already on donotcall.gov) so i'm categorizing it as a scam call
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Jul 19 2017, 8:16 pm Post

Has now phoned 300 times in 8 days. States his name is James from Yahoo but it is actually Interserve. Attempted to sell but I said no. At this point he was rude abusive and threatening saying that if I did not say yes he was going to kill myself and my wife. Be careful. Call is dangerous.
Alan (Barnsley, United Kingdom) Jul 19 2017, 11:25 am Post

Very make upset    they're    call all time
Guest (49.194.49.*) Jul 18 2017, 7:58 am Post

It's the national debt recovery number
Loz (Inverloch, Australia) Jul 18 2017, 6:59 am Post

go green take a long walk off a very short pier.
p-$sed 454 (West Milford, United States) Jul 15 2017, 9:51 am Post

Don't know who these people are but every weekday the last 4 months every 2 hours starting at 8am they call, wait for voicemail to come on, and then hang up. My phone only lets me send them to voicemail not completely block them. This is harassment. Who can we call to block them and close them down?
Christina (United States) Oct 16 2015, 9:16 pm Post

Tracker Corp I-9 solutions    http://www.trackercorp.com/
Guest (East Stroudsburg, United States) Jul 14 2017, 5:11 pm Post

These people are b.s. scammers, they spoof their numbers, acting like other local businesses. bottom-feeders.
Guest (United States) Jul 13 2017, 6:16 pm Post

Unsure why they called me but I called back. It's Mole Valley District Council. Surrey.
Sharon (Columbus, United States) Jul 13 2017, 3:51 pm Post

Guy rang up and when I answered he immediately asked me how I was like her knew me. Said that he was from the Business Advisory Service and asked to be put through to accounts. I asked what it was regarding and he said it was about gas and elec. I said no thank you not interested and put the phone down
Becky (Witney, United Kingdom) Jul 13 2017, 10:27 am Post

spam call Telemarketing strikes again
djohn (Port Arthur, United States) Jul 12 2017, 8:10 pm Post

This number is been calling this past 3 days. Well I usually do not answer if I dont know. Stop calling.
carmen (New York, United States) Jul 12 2017, 2:43 pm Post

Called me over and over. They beg for clothing. A friend of mine who has worked for them has written a whistle blower report: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0rhMaqZ2yyPcTEzWDB6OTc4TjQ
Pat Smith (Charlotte, United States) Jul 12 2017, 1:16 pm Post

must have wrong #. doesn't speak any language I answered in 5 various languages except didn't say hello. there's a rumor going around that soon as you say hello, it connects to your wallet, bank information and passwords. maybe hoax. who knows. world full of scammers. be aware and careful. happy trails.
jane doe (108.215.194.*) Jul 12 2017, 12:32 am Post

you tried to do a fellow up on my computer and we got cut off can you call me back to look at my computer
fitzgerald stone (United States) Jul 10 2017, 8:22 pm Post

Baby, Baby...come to Daddy!
Who cares (New Orleans, United States) Jul 9 2017, 3:10 am Post

A young woman called asking me "what country are you thinking to visit..?" I told her: " That's not concern to you "
Everything confusing and strange
Alex (172.56.4.*) Jul 7 2017, 7:18 pm Post

This is a number for Service Champions.
Anonymous (Prosper, United States) Jul 6 2017, 2:36 pm Post

Tried calling me - Im all paid up so there is no reason for this awful company to speak to me.    So wish domestic users were open to competition like business users as I would leave southern immediately.
Jo (Nottingham, United Kingdom) Jul 6 2017, 1:53 pm Post

forget calling them. them is just a computer. I told my mom & she sad it weren't no micro soft. my friend sad it was problee the entire population of north corereeya sitting in one room behind one keyboard telling us who to vote for. too bad we ckant return a defective product to the corporation you got it from & get a new leader. I miss Oh bomb-muh. the peep-poll in my university also think we are entitled 2 a RE-DO Vote, after we fix all them hacks on all them voting computers in all them different states. them coreeyan shur are smarter than us.    [today is jew-lie the forth]
rRe VOTE .now (Seattle, United States) Jul 6 2017, 12:13 am Post

rRe Vote (Seattle, United States) Jul 6 2017, 12:11 am Post

this is a spam call....they call ask for me and then hang up... whats with that?
Guest (Hialeah, United States) Jul 5 2017, 11:23 pm Post

I received a land line telephone call from the number sited above.
In the window of my telephone there was a name, Janie    Sanchez.
I redialed the number; picking up the telephone, a young man's voice said, "Hello." When I attempted to explain the situation to him, he hung up on me.
The number 210-828-4786 is a local, probably Alamo Heights, but near    Alamo Heights in the city of San Antonio. I do not appreciate this interference into my personal home life. I have attempted for an hour, now, to search for the address from which this call came. I believe it is a place in the vicinity of my home. I do not believe that either the telephone company or the police are in a position to facilitate my search. If there is someone on line who can identify the caller and the origination site, I would appreciate knowing wha
m. davis (San Antonio, United States) Jul 5 2017, 9:23 pm Post

threating phone call
Renee B (Ponte Vedra Beach, United States) Jul 5 2017, 9:16 pm Post

Caller ID says MED CLINIC. NOT!
Debbie (Galax, United States) Jul 5 2017, 6:20 pm Post

Dave J. Squillace phone number 610-945-4015 from Bridgeport/King of Prussia PA. steals from people.    Good thing to think about before letting this guy do any kind of work for you,    working on your car,    moving,    or selling you anything,    he steals and lies.
Guest (West Chester, United States) Jul 5 2017, 11:08 am Post

Didn't answer but they left a message that I owed money. Threatened me with jail time. I heard about this on the local news so I deleted & blocked the number.
Guest (104.240.52.*) Jul 4 2017, 12:17 pm Post

I answered the phone and there was no one on the other end just silence. I called the number back and got busy signal. Caller indicated the was from Saskatchewan TE 323-345-6451 AND 323-345-6417 But google map indicated the call came from Los Angeles. This number is scammers or someone trying to steal information.
Rob (Costa Mesa, United States) Jul 4 2017, 6:16 am Post

I returned a call to 480-498-3533, and IT IS Republic Trash Service, automated msg. I got the call on a Saturday, so that's when I returned the call & got an automated msg response, BUT...
When you call that number back, it will repeat the msg, and then give you an option, to remove your number from the calling list (WHICH I DID, because I don't even have their trash pick-up service; and only recently started getting this call)
I'm assuming someone either wrote their number down wrong, when requesting service OR Republic read a number wrong.
Either way, If I continue getting these calls, I'll just call back during regular business hours, and talk to a real live person!
Cynthia (Centralia, United States) Jul 1 2017, 7:04 pm Post

I received a charge for $29.99 from DMMP 888-222-0232 in FL. Tried to call them on a Saturday to find out who they are - the number says I have reached "Customer Service" and doesn't even say what company! No idea who they are.I don't think this number ever even called me. I think it must be a SCAM. Reporting it to my credit card people!
DM (United States) May 24 2014, 9:51 pm Post

seems legit, i made a international transaction (not hard with videogames) which triggered my bank's fraud detection since the transaction wasn't local, they left a message with my name and the bank i used, the message had a case number to put in when calling back, on callback they only wanted the case number and my area code, then had me verify some recent transactions, entire process done with a machine, no actual human. I'm saying legit both because of the timing of the call and the information they provided up front to prove they were someone i do business with.
Guest (Kingsville, United States) Jul 1 2017, 12:40 am Post

1-866-559-5731 is NOT an official number, they are a scam, asking for information. I looked up the number, Also the number that shows up on caller ID 718-557-3000....HAS    NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDICARE, SOCIAL SECURITY OR ANY OTHER GOV PROGRAM!!! CALL MEDICARE DIRECTLY OR GO TO THEIR SITE www.medicare.gov or www. socialsecurity.gov and the contact number for both is 1-800-772-1213 (spell out 1-800-MEDICARE... I REPEAT- go to the official web site to get information and a legit phone number, DO NOT CALL THESE NUMBER BACK!
Samantha (Manlius, United States) Dec 28 2012, 8:36 pm Post

Left empty voicemail.
Why? So angering!
Angry (Miami, United States) Jun 28 2017, 6:30 pm Post

Who calls people at 6:30 in the morning and then doesn't say anything?    Creepy!
Jake (Tucson, United States) Jun 28 2017, 1:42 pm Post

Just phone me saying they were from EE
Guest (5.65.1.*) Jun 28 2017, 12:01 pm Post

Calls constantly throughout the day , has got worse since I asked to be removed from phone list.     They said they were "Contact..."    indistinguishable company name. When challenged hung up. Now call every half hour. Pests. Reported to Ofcom.
Guest (46.208.140.*) Jun 27 2017, 7:10 pm Post

Continues to call during my work hours on my personal cell phone and never leaves messages
Guest (104.129.192.*) Jun 26 2017, 5:28 pm Post

These b:-tches are persistent call back to back twice a day without fail. When I choose to answer, silence.
Hondo (Denver, United States) Jun 24 2017, 9:46 pm Post

The robot caller said it was from the IRS, that there was a    warrant out for my arrest for tax evasion, and that to avoid being arrested I needed to call this number back.
Michael Kirsch (Chelsea, United States) Jun 24 2017, 6:23 pm Post

Sorry incorrect information provided previuosly
Kate (Anaheim, United States) Jun 24 2017, 12:44 pm Post

Sorry incorrect information provided previuosly
Kate (Anaheim, United States) Jun 24 2017, 12:44 pm Post

Called claiming to be the Treasury Department, collecting IRS delinquent account or fraud.
Called back and asked for badge number and name- hung up. I reported to IRS Fraud
Me (Las Cruces, United States) Jun 23 2017, 10:08 pm Post

call at 4:30 p.m. edt, weekday.    did not answer.    Caller ID reported the number is from Los Angeles, not Honolulu.
chap (Oberlin, United States) Jun 23 2017, 8:32 pm Post

Said they were brittish gas ,gave my name and addres & i said i wanted to know my bill amount because i know im in credit!
They hung up!