Newest Comments-Top 100-Hot 100
Always phoning me. I have told them to stop but to no avail. Are these people above the law????
Yvonne (Swindon, United Kingdom) Oct 24 2014, 7:24 am Post

Recorded message - regarding upcoming November elections.    Use caution if you pick up the phone.    Don't give out any information or money unless you are sure that the
caller is legit.    A recent article in our local newspaper of a
woman, whose phone number had been hi-jacked (spoofed) by scammers posing as reps for political parties and/or candidates......seeking donations which they, of course, pocket for themselves because they are scammers.
Make certain the call is legitimate before you give out
any information and especially money
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 3:06 pm Post

I don't know who this is, no message left.    But, whoever needs to use a SPOOFED NUMBER is a SCAMMER
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 2:15 pm Post

Hospital Bill for Cleveland Clinic
Lora (Columbus, United States) Oct 23 2014, 1:57 pm Post

There is something seriously wrong about calls coming from this number.    Further googling indicates that this number is
also registered to the cell phone of the Business Development Manager of a company called Gov. Connection, which is dedicated to fulfilling the unique specialized IT needs of
federal, state and local governments and academic
institutions. (according to the information on the company
web page).    Again, I seriously doubt that this guy is calling
people randomly all over the country from his cell phone
to try and sell medical (menopausal) products.
If you discover that your phone number has been spoofed
(hi-jacked), report it to your local authorities, your state
attorney office and the Federal Communications
Commission...request an investigation on the spoofing
scheme.    Caller ID spoofing is prohibited according to the
Federal Communications Commission and the Truth
in Caller ID act of 2009.    It is punishable by up to a
10,000 fine per violation.    But, there is no chance of
catching them, if we don't report them.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 1:35 pm Post

I believe that this is a scam call.    I googled this phone number and it is currently registered to a woman in Dallas, Texas
(Grand Prairie area).    It is highly unlikely that this woman is
randomly calling people all over the country to peddle medical (i.e. menopause) and pharmaceutical products, as per the many posts associated with this phone number on the various phone websites.    This is likely one of the SCAMS about which the BBB wrote in their article this year:    scammers are using the phone numbers of regular
people and small businesses in the hopes of tricking the
person into picking up the phone....thinking that the phone
numbers that they see in their caller ID are legitimate.
The other scam of which the BBB identified is that of the
scammer using the phone number of the actual person
called.    The idea is that the person will be so shocked
to see his/her own phone number in the caller ID that
they will pick up out of curiousity.    Don't do it.    Don't
pick up the phone!    I feel very badly for the woman whose
phone number has been hi-jacked.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 12:22 pm Post

01233 648537 Scam call do not answer to this number or call back.
Guest 2 (United Kingdom) Oct 23 2014, 10:53 am Post

Did not pick up call.    Caller ID said Unavailable.    Message
indicates that caller is looking for small businesses to do
work for government, so it is odd that they would be calling
phone numbers randomly that have nothing to do with
business.    Looked this number up on the phone websites
and there are tons of posts (mostly negative).    It is questionable if Federal Procurement Agency is a bona fide
organization.    Same calls have come from other phone
numbers such as 888-286-5795 (many posts on this
number) and 971-217-9516.    From the many posts on
these calls, something sounds very "phishy".    Best to
avoid.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 23 2014, 12:13 am Post

another one of those calls where they tell you have a computer virus and they try to get you to give them access to your computer so they can suck all of your information out of it.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 7:11 pm Post

this is for Collection Bureau of America.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 7:01 pm Post

this showed up on my caller id from late last night and I wanted to know who it was, so I called it back and some guy claimed he never called me.    caller id said it was Fresh D, but he never answered as a business and was not to friendly like a business person would be.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 6:32 pm Post

another free cruise offer.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 22 2014, 6:27 pm Post

Calls ur business a lot , ask for owner , then manager , then ur email and their cell phone #s , has way 2 many questions , and no answers as 2 what they really want from u , must h b a telemarketer w a deal for u lol, sorry folks but In    our busy    economy we have no time for this sort of thing thanks 2 our micro oil boom yay:-)
R (United States) Oct 22 2014, 5:08 pm Post

Does anyone know what this is about? I got a voicemail and I couldn't understand what the guy said.    He said he was from some service number and that he was calling in regard to some ticket number. He left a callback number of 1-866-443-6947.
Curious (Raleigh, United States) May 2 2012, 6:43 pm Post

SOMEONE SAYS THIS IS POLITICAL FOR DEMOCARTS SO DONT WASTE MY TIME...IM REMAINING REPUBLICAN...ABORTION SUCKS...
FIREBALL (United States) Oct 22 2014, 10:43 am Post

On Amazon they have call blocker that actually works with high ratings. Cpr v107 and V201 work in the USA. 200 prerecorder numbers and allows up to 1000 numbers also I believe you can wildcard block certain type numbers. They are a British company.

I would use nomorobo.com if it worked in my area. See if your phone provider is on the list. Research it if you like.
victim (Winter Haven, United States) Oct 22 2014, 10:41 am Post

Called 9am...no one on other end.    Caller ID=UNAVAILABLE
Lisa (Bellmore, United States) Oct 22 2014, 9:07 am Post

they are selling a medical alert system.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 21 2014, 3:42 pm Post

this guy calls 3 to 4 times a day. I believe he is from another country trying to sell controlled substances witout a prescription.He does no know the meaning of the do not call.
David (Fort Pierce, United States) Oct 21 2014, 1:27 pm Post

Hi all
These ppl called me this am, i have tracking on my
landline at the moment as i have been getting nuisance
calls, so was able to get the following details;
They are Frederickson International and are Debt
Collectors, they can be contacted 02031478000..
If like me your are not in debt please report them.
Thelma (Leicester, United Kingdom) Oct 21 2014, 10:32 am Post

Called my mobile. 18.10.14 Left no message. This mobile had been in my drawer for over a year unused. So it must have been a general power dialing call out. What a waste of time these people are.    DJ
DJ (United Kingdom) Oct 21 2014, 4:24 am Post

attempt to contact us to avoid enforcement of Federal Criminal offense otherwise we will have to appear in front of a Grand Jury or Federal Magistrate.    He is from US Treasury called Mon. Oct 20th at 3:47 pm    This phone number is from a landline in Napa
Concord, CA (Concord, United States) Oct 20 2014, 9:01 pm Post

"Jim"    called my wife's cell phone and was very reluctant to talk with me, saying only that he needed to speak with her about a "business matter". After being a complete a$$ to me, he hung up.
David (Saint Paul, United States) Oct 20 2014, 5:39 pm Post

this is a scam that is going around if he email or calls call the police and let them know!
don (198.14.227.*) Oct 20 2014, 5:15 pm Post

this is a scam that's going around contact to police if you get a call or email from him!
don (198.14.227.*) Oct 20 2014, 5:14 pm Post

bogus call from 661-748-0240
Misty (Peoria, United States) Jul 30 2013, 3:07 pm Post

keep getting this caller hangs up as soon as I answer.
Guest (United Kingdom) Oct 20 2014, 1:47 pm Post

Kay Hagan promises to support Harry Reid
6338 (Winston Salem, United States) Oct 19 2014, 7:18 pm Post

I got a phone call from 972-453-9831.
The women said she's from IRS. I handed up the phone.
Christina (United States) Oct 17 2014, 4:00 pm Post

I have received these very annoying calls at various times in the early morning hours (2 am, 2:30 am just this morning and on Wednesday morning of the same week at 4 am)    I am putting a block on my phone.    They ask for you to select any number on your phone and when I did that they then ask for my user ID number (which I didn't give)    I just hung up and redialed this number and it is no longer in service or is not set up to accept incoming calls.    This tells me this is some kind of scam!
Guest (Lexington, United States) Oct 17 2014, 10:02 am Post

This is likely a phishing or scam call.    Caller claims to be
soliciting donations for the Fl State Trooper Association
but in recent months, we have received calls from 18
different numbers (including 3 that were spoofed) all
claiming to be collecting donations for Fl State Troopers.
We don't answer the phone and delete all messages.
Anyone legitimate caller does not need to continually
change phone numbers and does not need to use
spoofed numbers.
anonymous (Tampa, United States) Oct 17 2014, 1:19 am Post

I get repeated phone calls when I answer it's dead air & if I don't answer they don't leave a message.
Amanda (108.184.99.*) Oct 16 2014, 8:11 pm Post

RECEIVED A CALL ABOUT THE RENTAL OF MY TIME SHARE FOR 3800 DOLLARS DID I STILL WANT TO RENT IT, I GUESS YOU HAVE TO OWN ONE TO RENT ONE, THIS TYPE OF IDIOTS SHOULD BE BANDED FROM THE INTERNET FOR EVER. PURE SCAM CALL FROM STUPID PEOPLE.
CONCERNED (United States) Oct 16 2014, 7:21 pm Post

this is a legitimate call from Shutterfly, who does the online photo books.    It is not a scam and they are not calling to sell you anything, so don't panic.     You can verify it is their number on their website @ www.shutterfly.com.
They returned a call to me so I thought I would post it on here as they are human & and like all of us, can misdial at times when they call, so don't get worried or upset.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 16 2014, 6:42 pm Post

some say this is a call about some handyman work & others say it is about some vacation deal, but when you can't call them back, it just shows it is not a legitimate business or anyone reputable you would want to deal with.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 16 2014, 6:32 pm Post

rang then hung up so i looked up the number and found this report that all the info i have
gail (Australia) Oct 16 2014, 1:32 am Post

Calls all the time about a credit card that isn't mine , guy won't stop I guess their pretty desperate 2 get anyone 2 pay , he won't even shut his fat mouth long enough 2 listen 2 what u have 2 say , it's sort of like talking 2 an investment banker lol
Nz a (Camp Pendleton, United States) Oct 15 2014, 5:32 pm Post

debt collector -- affliated creditors
Guest (Murfreesboro, United States) Oct 15 2014, 1:23 pm Post

It was from Terry, Chairman of the Palm Beach County National Democratic Committee.
It'll all be over soon.
Guest (Boynton Beach, United States) Oct 15 2014, 9:15 am Post

It seems like this is one of those calls where they start out saying you won a $100 prize, which could be legitimate, but in this case it seems they somehow contact you based on some website you went to on the internet at some point.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 14 2014, 10:21 pm Post

Idiots call repeatedly and hang up if you answer
Fedd Upp (Washington, United States) Oct 14 2014, 7:39 pm Post

Did not leave a message
Annoyed (United States) Oct 14 2014, 7:09 pm Post

Optfirst Inc. is now located at 168 NE 96th St. Miami Shores, FL 33138
Guest (Quezon City, Philippines) Oct 14 2014, 5:39 pm Post

Her name is Britta. She lives in Carlsbad, CA
Guest (Moscow, Russian Federation) Oct 14 2014, 5:44 am Post

Rachel. Lives in Oceanside, CA
Guest (185.8.238.*) Oct 14 2014, 3:28 am Post

Briana. 20 year old in Vista, CA
Guest (185.8.238.*) Oct 14 2014, 3:27 am Post

Esmeralda. 18 year old college student at Long Beach State, in Long Beach, CA.
Guest (Columbus, United States) Oct 14 2014, 3:22 am Post

they are calling to do political research.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 13 2014, 5:24 pm Post

Advantage Gold is a legitimate business selling gold and silver located in LA, Calif.
Greg (Fremont, United States) Oct 13 2014, 5:21 pm Post

junk caller - from a fundraiser
Guest (United States) Oct 13 2014, 3:37 pm Post